"Eff you, old man. Now clean it up."

Or we just don't care why some menial worker quit his job like it's some moral outrage.
you're the only poster painting him as such Joe

Too bad there's not some way to prevent Incel Joe from ever being able to obtain or utilize or in any way benefit from any goods or services produced by anyone that it arrogantly considers to be a “menial worker”, inferior to itself.

Um, yeah, because the custodian is always a respected position.

Wow, Islamophobic Twit is shocked to find out...kids are little bastards! And if you lock a bunch of them in a place they don't want to be for seven hours a day with people they don't want to spend time with, they are going to be abusive to each other and the staff.

All that said, I would hope that the kid in question was sent to detention, but I doubt it.
The beat should be spanked, hard. Probably too late now. He's most likely headed for jail where he'll learn the hard way.

Bullshit! Our teachers don't even make that much!
Say you, Admiral Rockwell Tory was WRONG.
Do you have it in you?
Or will you be that COWARD and ignore me?
Just say you, Admiral Rockwell Tory that you were wrong.
I could send you a link to a database and you'd still deny it.

Google Search Kitsap Sun teacher database.

Here, I'll save you the time, then comeback and admit that you were WRONG.

Evidence ^^^^^^^^.

Some among that profession do, anyway.

It's pretty clear that Awesome Joe is so far off on the wrong side of that border, that it cannot even see the border.
Shhh.... I'm not a salesman. I explained to this moron several times I'm not a salesman, but he doesn't seem to get it.

As far as moral turpitude, I have no problem with someone who puts in a hard days work. I think everyone should be paid a living wage, something you wingnuts on the right oppose at every opportunity.

I just don't pretend that a burger flipper or a custodian is on the same professional level I am at. Or some Mormon Fool who couldn't hack computer programming and strings wires for a living in a Non-union shop.

Too bad there's not some way to prevent awesome joe from ever being able to obtain or utilize or in any way benefit from any goods or services produced by anyone that it arrogantly considers to be a “menial worker”, inferior to itself.

Well, here's the thing. I generously tip my waitress or Starbucks Barista or anyone else who provides me good service. But I don't pretend they are on the same level as I am professionally. I've also helped dozens of people in menial jobs access better paying jobs when they've wanted to improve themselves.

I just don't pretend that a burger flipper or a custodian is on the same professional level I am at. Or some Mormon Fool who couldn't hack computer programming and strings wires for a living in a Non-union shop.

That you think that you are superior to a skilled tradesman only goes to show how delusional and narcissistic you are. I think it is clear that you do not have it in you to work in any of the professions in which I have worked, and to do any of them nearly as well as I have. It would be amusing to see you try to work at my present project; except that I would end up being the one who had to fix everything that you fucked up.

That you think that you are superior to a skilled tradesman only goes to show how delusional and narcissistic you are.

If you were skilled, you wouldn't be horrified that some undocumented worker can take your job.

I think it is clear that you do not have it in you to work in any of the professions in which I have worked, and to do any of them nearly as well as I have.

That's true. I've worked in different professions... none of which I think you could do well.

I did rewire my house once, and frankly, it was no big thing. Put in conduit, installed breakers, etc. Just that one time, and I'd probably call a professional if I ever had to do it again.

It would be amusing to see you try to work at my present project; except that I would end up being the one who had to fix everything that you fucked up.

Conversely, it would be amusing to see you work at my job... and watch you terrify the other employees because you'd come off as a complete nut.
Probably right after you called for executing women for having abortions.

I did rewire my house once, and frankly, it was no big thing. Put in conduit, installed breakers, etc. Just that one time, and I'd probably call a professional if I ever had to do it again.
LOL!
well over 1/2 our 'profession's biz is DIYers like you Joe!

~S~

Uh, get real, guy... someone whose big goal in life was to work for $27K putting that red sawdust on various body fluids coming from children hardly "grew up". He just failed.

Well, I would agree that a degree in your case would have been wasted, but it doesn't seem like you could get one, anyway.

Um, yeah, now you are just doing the crazy talk.

Mormon Bob still obsessing about me.

I own a business and I am very successful at my career, which is supply chain management. But you had a good job and you just gave up.... that says quite a lot about you.
You are a puke of a human being. Stop lying; You get a check and live in a singlewide and pay lot rent, bitch.

Forum List

Back