"Eff you, old man. Now clean it up."

Joe's a salesman Bob

you know what that takes? a pie hole that don't quit

Wrong. I'm in supply chain. I also have a side business, but that isn't really sales related, either.

You do not know shit about the circumstances that have caused me to change from one profession to another.

You make assumptions about people all the time... don't get whiny because I got your number.

As it turns out, I am better suited as a forklift operator than as a computer programmer/data analyst. And I turn out to be better suited as an electrician than as a forklift operator (though running a forklift sometimes becomes part of my job as an electrician). And it's taken some painful circumstances to force me from one profession to another, but in the end, it is for the best. I very much doubt that you have it in you to do any of these jobs as well as I have done them. And all the minor bits of work I have taken here and there, to fill in the gaps between my main professions, you would not have done nearly as well as I have done.

See, there you go again. I've actually had a pretty successful career in Supply Chain for about 30 years. Sure there was a time I was "Driving a forklift" after I left the Army (Because Poppy Bush fucked up the economy so bad!) but I got away from that as quickly as I could by gaining additional skills (APICS Certification, computer skills).

But shit, man, the point is, you had a cush job working as a programmer and couldn't hack it, probably because you have to interact with people in an office, and frankly, you're nuts. I'm sure one week of you ranting about "Sub-humans" alienated your coworkers pretty quickly. Unless you are one of those quiet nuts in real life that everyone looks at like, "Is tomorrow the day he comes in and goes postal?"

Just a friendly reminder: he has poisoned his soul. Do not let him get to you.

Bob is obsessed with me, Sue. Kind of like you are but in a different way.

But if you walk off your job because one kid acted badly, that shows you have a problem.

I've walked off many jobs where the customer was an a**hole Joe

I'll also be walking into a job this morning, which i'll wager is more lucrative than anything you're selling today

I have no problem w/ either.....

have a nice day Joe!

~S~

I've walked off many jobs where the customer was an a**hole Joe

Which makes you kind of a loser, really. Man up.

I'll also be walking into a job this morning, which i'll wager is more lucrative than anything you're selling today

Well, since I don't sell anything, that would be a good guess. I see you are doubling down on wrong.

Which makes you kind of a loser, really. Man up.
that IS manning up, and that WAS what the OP's lowly menial worker ant DID

there is no greater display of integrity , than those that would personally suffer the consequences of employing it Joe

~S~

there is no greater display of integrity , than those that would personally suffer the consequences of employing it Joe

Uh, no, guy. Walking off a job you've committed to without notice because of a petty grievance, is hardly integrity.

If you are unhappy with your job, send out resumes, interview, and give your boss two weeks notice. That's integrity.

Walking off because an emotionally disturbed child gave you the sads isn't integrity. It shows you have about as much maturity as he has.

Uh, no, guy. Walking off a job you've committed to without notice because of a petty grievance, is hardly integrity.
If you are unhappy with your job, send out resumes, interview, and give your boss two weeks notice. That's integrity.
Walking off because an emotionally disturbed child gave you the sads isn't integrity. It shows you have about as much maturity as he has.

Look who's lecturing us about “integrity”.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Oh, I didn't defend him. I just thought walking off your job because you had one bad day was a bit much. Now, there might be a lot more to that story. Maybe there was years of disrespect from the school. Maybe he's a creeper and the kids enjoy tormenting him. Maybe the child suffered from some emotional disturbance and that he was acting out. I really don't know and neither do you.

But if you walk off your job because one kid acted badly, that shows you have a problem.
You attacked the janitor which is the same as empowering the punk

During the two terms of our beloved 44th President, suspension for certain offenses was stopped because two groups (no need to be specific) were supposedly being singled out for suspension.

Our schools now use restorative justice for "punishment" (a word that is actually forbidden).

So if a student tells the custodian (or teacher) to "Go blank yourself," the punishment is as follows:

The custodian/teacher and the student have a meeting presided over by a counselor. The custodian/teacher explains why s/he felt hurt being told to "Go ..."

Then the student gets a chance to tell his/her side of the story: "I was very upset at that time because I wanted a ticket to my favorite rapper's concert, but all the tickets had been sold out."

The counselor then asks the student to apologize to the teacher, who replies: "I understand now. I was also upset last year when I could not get a ticket to my favorite politician's rally."

The two shake hands.

Case closed.

Wrong. I'm in supply chain. I also have a side business, but that isn't really sales related, either.

You make assumptions about people all the time... don't get whiny because I got your number.

See, there you go again. I've actually had a pretty successful career in Supply Chain for about 30 years. Sure there was a time I was "Driving a forklift" after I left the Army (Because Poppy Bush fucked up the economy so bad!) but I got away from that as quickly as I could by gaining additional skills (APICS Certification, computer skills).

But shit, man, the point is, you had a cush job working as a programmer and couldn't hack it, probably because you have to interact with people in an office, and frankly, you're nuts. I'm sure one week of you ranting about "Sub-humans" alienated your coworkers pretty quickly. Unless you are one of those quiet nuts in real life that everyone looks at like, "Is tomorrow the day he comes in and goes postal?"

Bob is obsessed with me, Sue. Kind of like you are but in a different way.
This ^^^ supercilious scumbag trying to pretend he's superior to ANYONE is beyond laughable.

Let me guess, you don't have one?
In College, the Student Lives Like a Child. So He Graduates With the Mind of a Child.

You sacrificed growing up by submitting to the unnecessary college poverty demanded by bullying economic bosses in order to get slavish employees.

I was afraid of not growing up. So I dropped out of the emasculating university and volunteered for combat in Vietnam.

I don't provide daycare. I'm not my students students'—Diploma Dumbo Fumbles Again warden or mommy, and I never pretend to be. I always welcome communication with students families, but it does NOT take a village. I'm there to be their teacher.
The Nabob of Nastiness

Do you teach them to make childish, petty, and bitchy comments on the Netrix? That's all you have to teach anybody, so go ahead and continue to do what you're best at! Your students will all wind up as rickshaw drivers when the Chinese take over anyway.

Last edited:
People think private schools are some kind of magic bullet.

Nope. And often, not by a long shot.
Since Their Brats Can't Win on Their Own, Heirdaddies Use Their Power to Destroy the Competition Before the Race Even Gets Started

The self-appointed ruling class realized that their spoiled and lazy brats were incapable of being impressive mentally, no matter how much money was spent on trying to educate them. Dumbo Dubya is a perfect example of that.

So they decided to dumb-down "public" school students instead, because the rest of us could outsmart and outperform their pre-positioned sons otherwise. One result of this dumbing-down is the drooling bootlicking Netrixters who call public education "government education."

In College, the Student Lives Like a Child. So He Graduates With the Mind of a Child.

You sacrificed growing up by submitting to the unnecessary college poverty demanded by bullying economic bosses in order to get slavish employees.

I was afraid of not growing up. So I dropped out of the emasculating university and volunteered for combat in Vietnam.
You failed out and have been bitter about it ever since. Got it.

i was one of those kids
good with my hands , not so much from the neck up. :rolleyes:

i've had a grand career , i just wish more HS councilors would recognize and accommodate sorts that would do best in the construction arena

for reasons i can't 'splain we're seen as societies misfits, which admittedly there's a lotta 'God's special children' on jobs to be pointed out, sorts that would give human resource folks conniptions.....:eek:

that said, we serve an apprenticeship , the mentors that put up with me are all on the big job in the sky now.....:icon_cry: so i've returned their favor by doing the same

View attachment 734430

~S~
More Misinformation About Who Is Fit for College

Not relevant. No one is "college material." The fact that it is work without pay is totally against human nature and totally unmotivating.
That's why, in my generation, the regime had to threaten young men with death in Vietnam if they didn't run away to college and hide there like a little boy behind Mommy's skirts. Of course, that meant that they were no longer young men and never would be.

not sure where you are, cuz it's usually 4 years night school , might be state run, might be private ? 2 yr accelerated courses exist, but not everywhere.......

anywho, it's usually 8000 logged hrs to challenge the J-man ticket, another 4000 to challenge the Masters

It's a long haul Sue, but i can guarantee >>>
View attachment 734432
I've personally promoted a number of youngsters that have gone out on their own locally....
(oh, and Joe....that'd be non-union)
~S~
You Get What You Pay For

That's still work without pay. No wonder young people won't go into the trades. Of course, that's not the reason we, or even they, are allowed to give.

Forum List

Back