"Eff you, old man. Now clean it up."

so in 3 years i could be you, but it would be 8 years for you to be me Joe

I doubt it... but frankly, why would I want to be a loser like you?

Not recently

But dont try bullying me with that dodge

Just the mass shootings alone are enough to tell us something is wrong in the public schools

Except most mass shootings aren't done by the kids who go there. Sandy Hook, Ulvalde, and Stoneman- all done by adults who were no longer in school.

But dont [sic] try bullying me with that dodge

Can I bully you with this Dodge?

1670382279114.jpeg

well Unkotare, i'm sure i'm preachin' to the choir when i say there are some folks that just can't learn no matter how hard they are taught

Some things cannot be learned. You either have them, or you do not. Perhaps as a young child, one can be subject to some guidance, but if you don't have any basic morals or ethics by the time you're sixty, you're almost certainly never going to have them.

Mac if this is such a great idea why isn't it being implemented?

I've told you why and you cannot absorb the information

Shit the last thing you guys want is parents seeing what is going on in the classroom. This is why Covid was so horrible for your profession. Parents lost their free day care AND got to see the kind of garbage you guys are teaching.

I doubt it... but frankly, why would I want to be a loser like you?

Except most mass shootings aren't done by the kids who go there. Sandy Hook, Ulvalde, and Stoneman- all done by adults who were no longer in school.
All the mass shooters are alumni of the education system and victims of the new insane liberal culture

Forum List

Back