Education Secretary: It’s Too Soon to Say If Schools Can Reopen by Fall

At last, it is my last kid's last month in high school.....I am soon to be a free man..
Wonder if a 2021 diploma is worth anything
I never understand why they think we need them in the first place. 12 years to teach a kid English and the first two years of college is English, 14 years what a waste of money and time.....
Good comm skills necessity......comprehension too....obviously they suck at it

After 12 years of English and they still suck at it, then the problem lay at the feet of the students?
In part of course...and the parents. There are a lot of bad teachers though. Youngest daughter was not quite the student her sister was and I heard much complaining over the teachers methods and abilities from her. Much of what she complained about the older daughter verified.

What was the subject and why do you consider your children experts on teaching methods, or yourself for that matter?
When most of the class is failing something is wrong.......

No, not really. That just shows you don't know shit about lazy students!
Says the guy thousand miles away from the situation. Dumbass

Listen shit for brains, I taught in elementary, middle and high schools, from suburbia to inner city, to hick towns and DoD schools. I have seen it all. Distance of those schools were about 1000 miles apart, since I taught in two different states. Now, you were saying?

At last, it is my last kid's last month in high school.....I am soon to be a free man..
I never understand why they think we need them in the first place. 12 years to teach a kid English and the first two years of college is English, 14 years what a waste of money and time.....

After 12 years of English and they still suck at it, then the problem lay at the feet of the students?
In part of course...and the parents. There are a lot of bad teachers though. Youngest daughter was not quite the student her sister was and I heard much complaining over the teachers methods and abilities from her. Much of what she complained about the older daughter verified.

What was the subject and why do you consider your children experts on teaching methods, or yourself for that matter?

Listen shit for brains, I taught in elementary, middle and high schools, from suburbia to inner city, to hick towns and DoD schools. I have seen it all. Distance of those schools were about 1000 miles apart, since I taught in two different states. Now, you were saying?
I'm saying you are talking out your ass cause you have no idea how studious or lazy the students in the daughters class were. The older more studious daughter confirmed the other daughters assessment.......dumbass says what

I'm saying you are talking out your ass cause you have no idea how studious or lazy the students in the daughters class were. The older more studious daughter confirmed the other daughters assessment.......dumbass says what

You still can't tell me what that assessment was and how they are qualified to decide? We both know you damned sure don't! That's the problem with you education bashers. You think because you grew up to be a moron that everyone else was to blame.

You still can't tell me what that assessment was and how they are qualified to decide? We both know you damned sure don't! That's the problem with you education bashers. You think because you grew up to be a moron that everyone else was to blame.
Assessment was the teacher should be in a different profession. Just like you. POst has nothing to do with you yet you run your mouth pretending to be an expert in something you have no knowledge of

Assessment was the teacher should be in a different profession. Just like you. POst has nothing to do with you yet you run your mouth pretending to be an expert in something you have no knowledge of

Wow! Just fucking wow! I have a Master's in Education but you can assess someone without ever observing her teach. and you refuse to tell me the subject. What a fucking asshole you turned out to be. Hopefully everyone else puts you ass on ignore because you are a moron, and an asshole to boot!

A. Then fire all teachers. Any private company with closed doors doesn’t keep its employees on the payroll. (Watch how quickly teachers demand schools reopen).

B. Find a local homeschooling group in your neighborhood now.

C. Dept of Ed has zero power over this.

I live in Florida. The schools in my county have been open since last September with very few issues.

Teachers don't want to return because they prefer to be able to work from home. Therefore, they claim it's "too dangerous" to return.

A. Then fire all teachers. Any private company with closed doors doesn’t keep its employees on the payroll. (Watch how quickly teachers demand schools reopen).

I live in Florida. The schools in my county have been open since last September with very few issues.

Teachers don't want to return because they prefer to be able to work from home. Therefore, they claim it's "too dangerous" to return.

My point was that it is not widespread across the country like the media would have you believe The issue is with the lib dominated cities

You reproduced?
archie.gif

I would really, really like to return to in-person teaching.

My point was that it is not widespread across the country like the media would have you believe The issue is with the lib dominated cities

And my point is that the teachers wanting to stay home has nothing to do with Covid and EVERYTHING to do with being able to stay home all day.

I would really, really like to return to in-person teaching.

I guess you are the exception. Here in Florida, teachers through a fit and the governor told them to return to work or GTFO.

Wow! Just fucking wow! I have a Master's in Education but you can assess someone without ever observing her teach. and you refuse to tell me the subject. What a fucking asshole you turned out to be. Hopefully everyone else puts you ass on ignore because you are a moron, and an asshole to boot!
Subject is irrelevant. Prattle on like the fool you are. You want to play know it all....and you went negative first....FOOOl...your contempt for parents is obvious, you should do students a favor and quit if you are still in

And my point is that the teachers wanting to stay home has nothing to do with Covid and EVERYTHING to do with being able to stay home all day.

Although I am retired from teaching, I work from home as an Army contractor. I can do my job just as well from my basement as I can driving to the post and bringing my lunch. Teaching would not be easier, and is fact much harder from home.

A. Teachers are still working and putting in many hours. FACT. Many schools have been opened and or opening to in person learning. Remote learning has always been there since the start of the pandemic. Another FACT.

B. Laughable. Good luck with this. Works for a few, certainly not the masses. Where do aging elementary Home School students go when the math gets too hard. Parents send them to Middle School to get their math knowledge.

Although I am retired from teaching, I work from home as an Army contractor. I can do my job just as well from my basement as I can driving to the post and bringing my lunch. Teaching would not be easier, and is fact much harder from home.

Children need positive social interactions in a school setting. Adults have no such need. It's supposed to be about educating and preparing children to be able to go out into the world as adults and make it. Keeping children in infinite confinement is contrary to their growth and development.

Contradict much?

First you say schools have been open since September.
Then you claim that teachers don’t want to return to work?

How can that be if the schools have been open?

Contradict much?

No contradiction. Your reading comprehension needs work. I can ask my 9-year-old daughter to tutor you.

Contradict much?

No contradiction. Your reading comprehension needs work. I can ask my 9-year-old daughter to tutor you.
Keep digging. Your depth of knowledge about education is shallow. Getting education advice from a 9 year old.
I’m guessing her depth of knowledge is about the same as yours.

1). Schools in my area have been open
2). Teachers don’t want to return to work.

Well who is running those classroom?
The teachers that don’t want to return?
It’s surely not my reading comprehension. Perhaps you are just a careless and dimwitted writer.

Forum List

Back