Education Secretary: It’s Too Soon to Say If Schools Can Reopen by Fall

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A. Then fire all teachers. Any private company with closed doors doesn’t keep its employees on the payroll. (Watch how quickly teachers demand schools reopen).

B. Find a local homeschooling group in your neighborhood now.

C. Dept of Ed has zero power over this.

What an irresponsible state to make given what we have been through. Keep the students home but make sure they are available for protests.

A. Then fire all teachers. Any private company with closed doors doesn’t keep its employees on the payroll. (Watch how quickly teachers demand schools reopen).

Well this so called "education secretary" is ignoring a lot of evidence that China Virus was never a big threat to about 99% of the nations children, heck they die of standard flues more often than of Wutan Virus. Not only that Children are not spreader problem either, which is why the schools needs to be fully opened back up.

In my area, they are talking about adding two more days of actual attendance in the school buildings (April 12), up from the current 2 days a week which runs for just 4 1/2 hours. They also say the social distancing has changed to 3 feet apart, down from the 6 feet nonsense.

The absurdly slow process is stupid as shit!

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
At last, it is my last kid's last month in high school.....I am soon to be a free man..
Wonder if a 2021 diploma is worth anything
I never understand why they think we need them in the first place. 12 years to teach a kid English and the first two years of college is English, 14 years what a waste of money and time.....

At last, it is my last kid's last month in high school.....I am soon to be a free man..
I never understand why they think we need them in the first place. 12 years to teach a kid English and the first two years of college is English, 14 years what a waste of money and time.....
Good comm skills necessity......comprehension too....obviously they suck at it

Obviously who sucks at it? I know I do because I was daydreaming while seven years old having a class on English sentence structure and diagrams. I managed to pass school by virtue of being a jock.

After 12 years of English and they still suck at it, then the problem lay at the feet of the students?

Most of those teachers are doing NTI. They are probably working harder than they do if the students are on campus. I also think the media is exaggerating the number of students NOT attending classes in-person and full time.

After 12 years of English and they still suck at it, then the problem lay at the feet of the students?
In part of course...and the parents. There are a lot of bad teachers though. Youngest daughter was not quite the student her sister was and I heard much complaining over the teachers methods and abilities from her. Much of what she complained about the older daughter verified.

Last edited:
Because the system needs their money. (the prerequisite ripoff in the first 2 years of a college degree)

In part of course...and the parents. There are a lot of bad teachers though. Youngest daughter was not quite the student her sister was and I heard much complaining over the teachers methods and abilities from her. Much of what she complained about the older daughter verified.

What was the subject and why do you consider your children experts on teaching methods, or yourself for that matter?

What was the subject and why do you consider your children experts on teaching methods, or yourself for that matter?
When most of the class is failing something is wrong.......

No, not really. That just shows you don't know shit about lazy students!

No, not really. That just shows you don't know shit about lazy students!
Says the guy thousand miles away from the situation. Dumbass

Forum List

Back