Education in the US - 0.13 GPA and in top half of class!

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
This a great example of how failed education is in the Black community where students are passed but they don't know jack shit. The Teacher's Unions have failed, the parents have failed, the Democrats running the Baltimore schools have failed but yet the idiots want more money for education.

City student passes 3 classes in four years, ranks near top half of class with 0.13 GPA

As we dig deeper into her son’s records, we can see in his first three years at Augusta Fells, he failed 22 classes and was late or absent 272 days. But in those three years, only one teacher requested a parent conference, which France says never happened. No one from the school told France her son was failing and not going to class.

In his four years at Augusta Fells, France’s son earned a GPA of 0.13. He only passed three classes, but his transcripts show his class rank is 62 out of 120. This means, nearly half his classmates, 58 of them, have a 0.13 grade point average or lower.

His transcripts show he failed Spanish I and Algebra I but was promoted to Spanish II and Algebra II. He also failed English II but was passed on to English III.

This a great example of how failed education is in the Black community where students are passed but they don't know jack shit. The Teacher's Unions have failed, the parents have failed, the Democrats running the Baltimore schools have failed but yet the idiots want more money for education.

City student passes 3 classes in four years, ranks near top half of class with 0.13 GPA

As we dig deeper into her son’s records, we can see in his first three years at Augusta Fells, he failed 22 classes and was late or absent 272 days. But in those three years, only one teacher requested a parent conference, which France says never happened. No one from the school told France her son was failing and not going to class.

In his four years at Augusta Fells, France’s son earned a GPA of 0.13. He only passed three classes, but his transcripts show his class rank is 62 out of 120. This means, nearly half his classmates, 58 of them, have a 0.13 grade point average or lower.

His transcripts show he failed Spanish I and Algebra I but was promoted to Spanish II and Algebra II. He also failed English II but was passed on to English III.

Public schools keep private schools in business.

Especially the inner city ghetto ones.

I think the kid's mother flunked as well. She needed a teacher conference to find out that her son was failing??????????

On the larger issue - nationally - how many millions and millions of American children will be promoted to the next grade in a couple of months despite the fact that they haven't learned anything in the past 15 months?

Kudos to the kids who ARE KEEPING UP, and to their parents for sure, but what will class be like next year (assuming they are in school) when half or more of the class learned nothing in the last academic year and a half?

Like all Leftist institutions, the teachers' unions are EVIL.

I said it before that Low IQ blacks dont want anything to change. Then i was challenged on what I would do to stop this. Why the fuck should i stop it? It seems that some blacks with intelligence should actually be out there, telling the people to stop believing the Prog elites. But that wont happen because of the free shit that is given in the blue cities of stupid "folks".

• Banned

Public schools keep private schools in business.

Especially the inner city ghetto ones.

One of the Moon Bats that post regularly on here was boasting the other day about his state is ranked the highest in public schools in the nation. That is like boasting that your turd was ranked smelling the least worst.

How can anyone get put into an Algebra II class when they failed Algebra I? Who in the Teacher's Union made that decision?

This is why IDIOTS should not be allowed to vote-------------if you can't contribute to the tax base and support yourself---you shouldn't be voting for leaders.

• Banned

I said it before that Low IQ blacks dont want anything to change. Then i was challenged on what I would do to stop this. Why the fuck should i stop it? It seems that some blacks with intelligence should actually be out there, telling the people to stop believing the Prog elites. But that wont happen because of the free shit that is given in the blue cities of stupid "folks".

The most despicable thing is that the idiot Moon Bats want to pour more even money into the failing inner city schools.

It is impossible to teach those who consider education in such a negative light. The disregard for education is endemic in the black community, and is such an obvious impediment to black success that it should go without saying, but extraordinarily stupid people buy in to the notion that it is this much-imagined "racism" that is responsible, instead.

Isn't it amazing that the Mother's defense is "Mabaydindunutin"? LOL!

Typical Negro victim mentality.

She has a dumbass son that doesn't give shit about learning anything. She never taught him values. Where the hell is his father, getting dunk on Colt Malt Liquor every night?

Being a Negro she is almost certain to vote in Democrats that are incompetent to run any government function, including the schools.

She doesn't have a clue where the real problem lies, does she?

1614790617612.png

Baltimore school funding is only the third highest in the nation per student. What a fucking waste.

Democrat leadership having money is always a waste, isn't it?

transcripts show he failed Spanish I and Algebra I but was promoted to Spanish II and Algebra II. He also failed English II but was passed on to English III
So, what do you propose? To throw them out to the street?

Yep.

If they can't pass classes then they I dn't want taxpayer's money being used to babysit them.
I think that is better than just putting them on the streets. Otherwise, the tax payers' money you saved by reducing schools financing, you will have to spend on financing increasing numbers of the police that will be chasing growing numbers of street gangs.

I think that is better than just putting them on the streets. Otherwise, the tax payers' money you saved by reducing schools financing, you will have to spend on financing increasing numbers of the police that will be chasing growing numbers of street gangs.

When they are in school and not learning shit then they are in reality just welfare queens.

A stupid uneducated Negro, whether he or she is in school or not, will most become a crook sooner or later.

When they are in school and not learning shit then they are in reality just welfare queens.

A stupid uneducated Negro, whether he or she is in school or not, will most become a crook sooner or later.
Some of them will become working people, some will be welfare queens, some - criminals. But keeping them from criminal activity as much as possible is the best solution. From the financial point of view also.

Some of them will become working people, some will be welfare queens, some - criminals. But keeping them from criminal activity as much as possible is the best solution. From the financial point of view also.

Spoken like a true Bleeding Heart Liberal.

Forum List

Back