the 2 could not be further apart on the political spectrum...but they are close friends! we can all learn from Tom Morello & Ted Nugent's friendship

this is how we unite the country, my friends! the same applies to Bill Maher & Ann Coulter

I walk every Monday with a neighbor who is a staunch Republican (I'm staunchly not). He doesn't share my political values but he is not evil or stupid. We get along just fine since we don't demonize each other. Easy peasy.
you may not do it to his face,, but your comments on this forum sure proves you do it behind his back,,

Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Antonin Scalia were like that.

this is how we unite the country, my friends! the same applies to Bill Maher & Ann Coulter

I walk every Monday with a neighbor who is a staunch Republican (I'm staunchly not). He doesn't share my political values but he is not evil or stupid. We get along just fine since we don't demonize each other. Easy peasy.
you may not do it to his face,, but your comments on this forum sure proves you do it behind his back,,
I'm pretty sure I never mentioned him, ever. We treat each other with respect, something not always apparent on USMB.

I'm pretty sure I never mentioned him, ever. We treat each other with respect, something not always apparent on USMB.
but what about people that hold his POV??

• Banned
graciousness (Biden) is not weakness. having a fragile ego (Trump) is weakness

You can not share my social values and not be evil. You can be devoutly religious or an atheist and not be evil. You can be pro-choice or pro-life and not be evil. That is how I feel. Can you say the same?

You can not share my social values and not be evil. You can be devoutly religious or an atheist and not be evil. You can be pro-choice or pro-life and not be evil. That is how I feel. Can you say the same?
you may want to rewrite that first part,,

none of that was what I was talking about,,

you are one of them here that constantly talk shit about people with a different POV,, so if your friend has those same views and you dont say it to his face but say it here about people with those same views you are talking about his views behind his back,,

No---you don't unite with evil and the left has become communist evil at this point.

Generally speaking when a left and right politician unite and become buddies--it is over MONEY--they abusing their offices to screw the rest of us to make themselves rich.

you are one of them here that constantly talk shit about people with a different POV,, so if your friend has those same views and you dont say it to his face but say it here about people with those same views you are talking about his views behind his back,,
I'm not sure who I've talked shit about? Not sharing my values is not the same as lying to me or about me or trying to violently destroy my country. Those people deserve my shit. Are you one of them?

I'm not sure who I've talked shit about? Not sharing my values is not the same as lying to me or about me or trying to violently destroy my country. Those people deserve my shit. Are you one of them?
like I said,, you have no problem talking shit behind peoples back,,,

and its not your country its ours,, and a lot of us feel the same about what your clan is doing,,,

I for one dont like what both you dems and repubes are doing and have no problem saying it to your face,,

and its not your country its ours,, and a lot of us feel the same about what your clan is doing,,,

I for one dont like what both you dems and repubes are doing and have no problem saying it to your face,,
Disagreement is not the same as demonizing. I don't have a 'clan', I have values and I get the distinct impression you don't respect my values. Your choice but don't be surprised when only your 'clan' will walk with you.

Disagreement is not the same as demonizing. I don't have a 'clan', I have values and I get the distinct impression you don't respect my values. Your choice but don't be surprised when only your 'clan' will walk with you.
I just want to be left alone to live my life without dems and repubes demanding I live and believe a certain way,,,

The live and let live culture thrives in conservative circles until it is no longer tolerated by the invasion of the control freaks. They are not content to hold their own point of view but feel compelled to proselytize and then persecute rejection...this is when the trouble starts. They don't like hearing the word NO.....they never did.

Jo

Forum List

Back