The people who published the fake study on HCQ should be charged with domestic terrorism regardless of whether HCQ works or not.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Whether or not Hydroxychloroquine works as a treatment for the Coronavirus is irrelevant to the argument I am going to make. For the sake of argument, I will proceed with the stance that it does not work throughout this post.

Medical researchers were performing tests on Hydroxychloroquine to determine whether or not it could be used as an effective treatment because that's what they do. They test it and see, as opposed to jumping to conclusions. In the middle of the tests, The Lancet released a fraudulent study with fake data and massive sample sizes. Medical researchers stopped their tests on HCQ because the study was seen as definitive. Then, it was quickly determined that the study was absolute data fraud. The CDC then had to re-do the tests from the beginning in order to rule out HCQ as a treatment before moving on to other options.

The authors of the fraudulent study intentionally WASTED THE TIME OF MEDICAL RESEARCHERS DURING A PANDEMIC! They were willing to slow down medical research during a pandemic for political reasons. It actually gets worse. The jury was still out on HCQ at the time and the authors of the fraudulent study didn't know it was ineffective at the time. They were willing to risk what at the time was a promising treatment being discredited and all for political reasons. How pathetic is that?

Imagine a five year old child is missing and law enforcement is working as fast as they can to locate the child. You intentionally give law enforcement a bad tip and have them waste valuable time chasing down a bad lead in the hopes that it might make the chief of police look bad if they take too long to locate the child. That would make you a pathetic scumbag and you would be criminally prosecuted for wasting the time of law enforcement.

If it wouldn't' have been a licensed doctor saying it... I would have ignored it. But in saying that... Just because they are licensed doesn't mean I would agree with them. So for as I can see they have evidence that it works... I don't get the problem.

Edit: Ahhh... More research is needed.

Last edited:
Nobody even considered that silly drug to be a possibility until Trump and his cronies forced it to be tested. If anybody is responsible for wasting time, it would be the idiots that thought it would work.

Nobody even considered that silly drug to be a possibility until Trump and his cronies forced it to be tested. If anybody is responsible for wasting time, it would be the idiots that thought it would work.

I guess you're in favor of data fraud regarding medical research.

I'm against it, but fortunately, that isn't a problem now that trump and his cadre is gone.

I'm against it, but fortunately, that isn't a problem now that trump and his cadre is gone.

Trump forced the The Lancet to falsify data? You can hate Trump and still admit that what The Lancet did was absolutely inexcusable and endangered the public. It's not about Trump and it's not about HCQ, it's about not submitting fake medical research during a pandemic.

Cuban Ministry of health claimed hydroxi was one of the reasons they kept their death tally so low.
Trump had the best intel agencies in the world, he was ralaying to the public what he was hearing from them.
Transparency and openness.
Obama would have kept the knowledge to himself. Ditto Biden.

Forum List

Back