Easy way to eliminate same-sex marriage "equality" and affirm superiority of strait marriage

Easy way to do this, is to create a new state law allowing a superior version of "marriage" only for non-sodomite couples with special rights which sodomite marriage does not get, such as better tax benefits or subsides to help with natural procreation of children.

Then straight-only marriage becomes the new defacto from of "marriage", while the inferior form of marriage which open to sodomite lifestyle becomes reduced to the new "civil union", and its inequality is affirmed by the state in law.

If we do this, most likely if lawsuit was filed against it, and it made its way to Supreme Court, the Supreme Court would rule in favor of it as Constitutional within the bounds of the 14th Amendment, much as they ruled in favor of the Baker in the recent case.

Then sodomite marriage "equality" would be eliminated and go away like it never existed, and the only way to change it at this point would be to repeal the entire 14th Amendment itself... and good luck with that.

So this should be idea that states get on board with, he he

That is completely bat shit insane!! How the fuck would that be constitutional under the 14th Amendment? You're talking about institutional in equality which was eloquently corrected by Obergefell

Let me ask you something What the fuck is your problem with gays getting married. ? No one is asking you to approve of it, or to participate in any way. If there is a married gay couple living and raising a family the next street over, how does that impact your miserable life?

If married gay couples have the same rights as others-and they do- how does that effect you?

Why are you so obsessed with gay people and with persecuting them?

Get the fuck over it , The year is 2018 and few people by your bigoted bizarre bovine excrement

Easy way to do this, is to create a new state law allowing a superior version of "marriage" only for non-sodomite couples with special rights which sodomite marriage does not get, such as better tax benefits or subsides to help with natural procreation of children.

Then straight-only marriage becomes the new defacto from of "marriage", while the inferior form of marriage which open to sodomite lifestyle becomes reduced to the new "civil union", and its inequality is affirmed by the state in law.

If we do this, most likely if lawsuit was filed against it, and it made its way to Supreme Court, the Supreme Court would rule in favor of it as Constitutional within the bounds of the 14th Amendment, much as they ruled in favor of the Baker in the recent case.

Then sodomite marriage "equality" would be eliminated and go away like it never existed, and the only way to change it at this point would be to repeal the entire 14th Amendment itself... and good luck with that.

That is completely bat shit insane!! How the fuck would that be constitutional under the 14th Amendment? You're talking about institutional in equality which was eloquently corrected by Obergefell

Let me ask you something What the fuck is your problem with gays getting married. ? No one is asking you to approve of it, or to participate in any way. If there is a married gay couple living and raising a family the next street over, how does that impact your miserable life?

If married gay couples have the same rights as others-and they do- how does that effect you?

Get the fuck over it , The year is 2018 and few people by your bigoted bizarre bovine excrement
When you can make a electrical circuits with 2 sockets or 2 plugs, then let me know, until them dream on if you think reasonable people view it as same thing.

Word !

Gay marriage has been around like a decade in some states . Where’s the end if the world as predicted?

You may be the most bigoted person in the board, and they saying some.
I point out facts.

Cannot have electric circuit from two outlets or two plugs - only way to have circuit is 1 outlet and 1 plug, so saying 2 women or 2 men is 'marriage" is also non-logical, you just have problem with reality and common sense.
You aren't pointing out anything except that you are one seriously fucked up individual.
Ha, I fucked up?

I argue that 2 plugs and 2 sockets does not make electrical circuit, so of course 2 penises and 2 vaginas not make a "marriage" - this is just reality and common sense, anything other than that is just insane and out of harmony with nature.

What's it two you. My backyard neighbors are having sex (I can hear the soundtrack). What should I do about it? I mean, really. And Billy Joe Bob Duggar is still humping Michelle, and they've got 19-20. What shall we do???

You may be the most bigoted person in the board, and they saying some.
I point out facts.

Cannot have electric circuit from two outlets or two plugs - only way to have circuit is 1 outlet and 1 plug, so saying 2 women or 2 men is 'marriage" is also non-logical, you just have problem with reality and common sense.
You aren't pointing out anything except that you are one seriously fucked up individual.
Ha, I fucked up?

I argue that 2 plugs and 2 sockets does not make electrical circuit, so of course 2 penises and 2 vaginas not make a "marriage" - this is just reality and common sense, anything other than that is just insane and out of harmony with nature.
I wasn't saying you made a mistake, I was saying you are a mistake.

Word !

Gay marriage has been around like a decade in some states . Where’s the end if the world as predicted?

Word up brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because gaydom is perversion. And no child should be to subjected to witnessing sexual perversion in said sexual perverts driveway.

Here is a thought, let's remove all state perks for marriage and treat everyone the same, even if they are single.
Ya think that you might have some blowback from a whole lot of married folks who can no longer file a joint tax return, can no longer visit a partner in the hospital and make medical decisions for her, are denied an exemption form inheritance tax, and cannot keep their partner's social security or pension upon death? THINK for Christ sake!

Last edited:
Here is a thought, let's remove all state perks for marriage and treat everyone the same, even if they are single.
Ya thing that you might have some blowback from a whole lot of married folks who can no longer file a joint tax return, can no longer visit a partner in the hospital and make medical decisions for her, are denied an exemption form inheritance tax, and cannot keep their partner's social security or pension upon death? THINK for Christ sake!

Why do you need to get married to do all that?

Marriage is not needed for all that.

In fact, I know of married people who were on the verge of splitting and then the spouse dies. They would have given everything to their kids, but the state demands that a certain percentage goes to the person they married.

Why should the state impose that? What is their belongings they should do as they wish with.

ust so long as polygamy continues to seem yucky and singles don't rise up for their rights I reckon it will be OK.

Polygamy is "yucky" only because it involves a man being allowed to have multiple wives, usually in a religious cult, where the women, who sometimes are children, are coerced into the marriage which is an inherently unequal arrangement. Plural marriage, of polyamory is an entirely different matter which I have no problem with. Singles do not have a civil rights issue because they are free to marry anyone who they wish who will have them . That was not the case with gays before Obergefell. The only way to singles equal to married people is to take rights away from the married and anyone with two healthy brain cells left to rub together knows that is not happening.

ust so long as polygamy continues to seem yucky and singles don't rise up for their rights I reckon it will be OK.

Polygamy is "yucky" only because it involves a man being allowed to have multiple wives, usually in a religious cult, where the women, who sometimes are children, are coerced into the marriage which is an inherently unequal arrangement. Plural marriage, of polyamory is an entirely different matter which I have no problem with. Singles do not have a civil rights issue because they are free to marry anyone who they wish who will have them . That was not the case with gays before Obergefell. The only way to singles equal to married people is to take rights away from the married and anyone with two healthy brain cells left to rub together knows that is not happening.

I don't get it. Why is having multiple lives yucky but polyamory is not? You can't assume you know if women are being coerced with polygamy. That's just nuts. Why do you insist on the state being in the bedroom either giving a thumbs up or down?

Singles should be able to pick a legal partner whenever they want devoid of marriage. If Aunt Suzy and Aunt Becky want to get together to make ends meet and they are friends, why should they have to get married to have the rights they wish to have? Why should they have to have sex?

They whole thing is insane.

I don't get it. Why is having multiple lives yucky but polyamory is not? You can't assume you know if women are being coerced with polygamy. That's just nuts. Why do you insist on the state being in the bedroom either giving a thumbs up or down?
Are you just playing stupid or are you really just that ignorant about what polygamy cults are about?

If Aunt Suzy and Aunt Becky want to get together to make ends meet and they are friends, why should they have to get married to have the rights they wish to have? Why should they have to have sex?
They can as long as they are not sisters. And if they are sisters they are free to peruse the right to marry through the the courts and legislative process the same way that same sex couples did. And the government does not require sex as a condition of marriage. Dhaaa!!

If Aunt Suzy and Aunt Becky want to get together to make ends meet and they are friends, why should they have to get married to have the rights they wish to have? Why should they have to have sex?
They can as long as they are not sisters. And if they are sisters they are free to peruse the right to marry through the the courts and legislative process the same way that same sex couples did. And the government does not require sex as a condition of marriage. Dhaaa!!

Marriage implies sexual union. That is why it should not be used.

If you want people to share certain aspects of your life with legal authority, all one needs to do is see to it that the law lets you do that.

Again, marriage is not needed.

And I think we, as a society, will be healthier for it since most marriages end in divorce. And who benefits from all these divorces? The state and their army of lawyers do as the couple destroys themselves and the future of their offspring by pissing away all their wealth on a divorce.

No more Playboy Bunnies marrying that 99 year old billionaire for his money as his offspring file to have his marriage annulled so they can collect what they think is due them.

In fact, the only people seeking to get married would be those who are religious and actually give a damn about their vows to God.

My guess is, divorce rates would plummet

Ya thing that you might have some blowback from a whole lot of married folks who can no longer file a joint tax return, can no longer visit a partner in the hospital and make medical decisions for her, are denied an exemption form inheritance tax, and cannot keep their partner's social security or pension upon death? THINK for Christ sake!

Why do you need to get married to do all that?

Marriage is not needed for all that.

In fact, I know of married people who were on the verge of splitting and then the spouse dies. They would have given everything to their kids, but the state demands that a certain percentage goes to the person they married.

Why should the state impose that? What is their belongings they should do as they wish with.

Too damned bad. Shit happens. What about all of those people who are not getting divorced and want to leave a tax free estate to the spouse. ? Give me a fucking break!

Forum List

Back