Good sex is secret to Joe Biden's long marriage, new book on first lady says

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Good sex is secret to Joe Biden's long marriage, new book on first lady says​

Reuters
February 25, 20242:49 PM ESTUpdated a day ago

Jordan's King Abdullah meets with U.S. President Biden at the White House in Washington

WASHINGTON, Feb 25 (Reuters) - President Joe Biden has joked to aides that the key to a long and lasting marriage is "good sex," according to a new book about first lady Jill Biden that casts a spotlight on their 47-year romance.
"American Woman - The Transformation of the Modern First Lady, from Hillary Clinton to Jill Biden," was authored by New York Times White House correspondent Katie Rogers and comes out this week.
The part about sex takes up only a few paragraphs in the 276-page book but has already generated headlines as Joe credits his great sex life for the success of their marriage.

Rogers writes that Biden opted against running for president in 2004, a decision punctuated to aides when Jill Biden entered the room wearing a halter top with the word "NO" scrawled on her stomach.

"I just love it when women tell me no, especially girls", said Joe, "Just like Ashley my daughter and Tara Reid, it really brings back the best of memories and gets me really got and bothered"

Reporters had no question for Joe after the exchange as all were seen trying to find a bag or reservoir of some sort to spew into before soiling the carpet at the White house.

Reuters
February 25, 20242:49 PM ESTUpdated a day ago

Jordan's King Abdullah meets with U.S. President Biden at the White House in Washington's King Abdullah meets with U.S. President Biden at the White House in Washington

WASHINGTON, Feb 25 (Reuters) - President Joe Biden has joked to aides that the key to a long and lasting marriage is "good sex," according to a new book about first lady Jill Biden that casts a spotlight on their 47-year romance.
"American Woman - The Transformation of the Modern First Lady, from Hillary Clinton to Jill Biden," was authored by New York Times White House correspondent Katie Rogers and comes out this week.
The part about sex takes up only a few paragraphs in the 276-page book but has already generated headlines as Joe credits his great sex life for the success of their marriage.

Rogers writes that Biden opted against running for president in 2004, a decision punctuated to aides when Jill Biden entered the room wearing a halter top with the word "NO" scrawled on her stomach.

"I just love it when women tell me no, especially girls", said Joe, "Just like Ashley my daughter and Tara Reid, it really brings back the best of memories and gets me really got and bothered"

Reporters had no question for Joe after the exchange as all were seen trying to find a bag or reservoir of some sort to spew into before soiling the carpet at the White house.
Score another one and keep scoring, frequently. Joe is 100% Correct. Good sex is, in fact the secret to a long-lasting marriage.

Score another one and keep scoring, frequently. Joe is 100% Correct. Good sex is, in fact the secret to a long-lasting marriage.

I can't even imagine having sex with someone who looks that much like Alice Cooper.

1708988221140.jpeg

Imagine what? I've already forgotten what I posted.
Careful. People know you are not spring chicken. People may wonder if the J is for Joe.:auiqs.jpg:

Careful. People know you are not spring chicken. People may wonder if the J is for Joe.:auiqs.jpg:
Thank you for the fake news emoji, Mr President. :auiqs.jpg:

Why Trump can’t stay married

Forum List

Back