GOP lawmakers argue to keep first cousin marriage legal.

No, loser, remember, your the one in favor of it, I’m the one against incest.

Did you forget on purpose, or is it genetic?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙂
I’m in favor of the government staying out of peoples personal lives. You want more government control over people’s personal lives. I may find it sick and disgusting but it’s not my call it’s not my life.

I’m in favor of the government staying out of peoples personal lives. You want more government control over people’s personal lives. I may find it sick and disgusting but it’s not my call it’s not my life.
More Government? Government issued marriage licenses have been issued for more than a century. That’s not more dimwit.

Are you arguing that government issued marriage licenses should be abolished?

No, in post after post after post you argue that anyone who loves someone else should be able to “marry” them, free of any restrictions. Which is absurdity in its purest form.

No one is forced to marry, but if YOU CHOOSE to seek a government issued license to “marry”, there are only a couple of conditions that one must observe.

To be two consenting adults, and not be too closely related.

Wow, you look the fool.

More Government? Government issued marriage licenses have been issued for more than a century. That’s not more dimwit.

Are you arguing that government issued marriage licenses should be abolished?

No, in post after post after post you argue that anyone who loves someone else should be able to “marry” them, free of any restrictions. Which is absurdity in its purest form.

No one is forced to marry, but if YOU CHOOSE to seek a government issued license to “marry”, there are only a couple of conditions that one must observe.

To be two consenting adults, and not be too closely related.

Wow, you look the fool.
It’s none of the governments business who gets married.

Forum List

Back