During a GLOBAL PANDEMIC. Pride month. 4th anniversary of Pulse shooting...Trump finalizes rule that removes nondiscrimination LGBT health protections

Under the new rule, a transgender person could, for example, be refused care for a checkup at a doctor's office, explains Lindsey Dawson associate director of HIV Policy at the Kaiser Family Foundation. Other possible scenarios include a transgender man being denied treatment for ovarian cancer, or a hysterectomy not being covered by an insurer — or costing more when the procedure is related to someone's gender transition.
I can't imagine why a doctor would do that. And why would it cost more to take out a uterus if the person is transgender?
I don't see why Trump didn't just leave it alone, but the worries about what it will lead to sound pretty far fetched to me.

Last edited:
Here is what it actually does-
All of these are essentially legislative changes that the Department lacked the authority to make. They purported to impose additional legal requirements on covered entities that cannot be justified by the text of Title IX, and in fact are in conflict with express exemptions in Title IX, even though Title IX provides the only statutory basis for Section 1557’s provision against discrimination “on the basis of sex.” For this reason, these provisions have already been vacated and remanded by court order. This final rule omits the vacated language concerning gender identity and termination of pregnancy, thereby bringing the provisions of the Code of Federal Regulations into compliance with the underlying statutes and up-to-date as to the effect of the court’s order.
90E2C97E-33E4-4C10-97A6-071A75711FE1.png

Pride Month too. More excellent timing by Bigot Stephen Moore. Almost as evil as holding a rally on Juneteenth. Well, Obama done it so it had to be UNdone.

Thank God we only have a few months left of the Orange Turd. Oh what a happy day it will be when on Day One, Uncle Joe undoes every executive action taken since 1-20-17.

Under the new rule, a transgender person could, for example, be refused care for a checkup at a doctor's office, explains Lindsey Dawson associate director of HIV Policy at the Kaiser Family Foundation. Other possible scenarios include a transgender man being denied treatment for ovarian cancer, or a hysterectomy not being covered by an insurer — or costing more when the procedure is related to someone's gender transition.
I can't imagine why a doctor would do that. And why would it cost more to take out a uterus if the person is transgender?
I don't see why Trump didn't just leave it alone, but the worries about what it will lead to sound pretty far fetched to me.
What if funds are limited? What if medicine eventually becomes rationed to some degree? Think it is not possible!

"I don't see why Trump didn't just leave it alone, "

everything hitler does these days is for the benefit of his base.

THEY are anti-gay so he threw them a bone

kindly note: when he had his jack booted goons help him in that photo op he held up a BIBLE.....NOT the constitution!

practically proclaiming "I am president of my base! and NOT the whole country"

want to unite us?

hold up the constitution

want to divide us?

hold up that bible

"I don't see why Trump didn't just leave it alone, "

everything hitler does these days is for the benefit of his base.

THEY are anti-gay so he threw them a bone

kindly note: when he had his jack booted goons help him in that photo op he held up a BIBLE.....NOT the constitution!

practically proclaiming "I am president of my base! and NOT the whole country"

want to unite us?

hold up the constitution

want to divide us?

hold up that bible
He won the election because he declared himself the president to good real CORE Americans. Beyond the encryption, "Make America Great Again" is "Restore American Values And Virtues"
He refuses to govern on behalf of the filth among us...Remember that scrawny Kenyan dude...you had eight grueling years with his twisted ass catering to filthy bottom feeders while demonizing our best.
Further, this nation was founded on that Bible you hate, the Constitution was constructed with it.
It pains you to realize it but we are a white, heterosexual Christian nation...that's how we became all that we are.
What else can I teach you?

Forum List

Back