Mission Accomplished! President Trump plans to disband White House Corona Task Force by the end of the month, Vice President Pence confirms

what a great victory!

"Mission Accomplished" huh. What a colossal idiot you are. We've got 4.25% of the world's population and a THIRD of its coronavirus cases. We've got several times more DAILY new infections than any other country in the world. More active cases in serious/critical condition than the next seven countries combined. Our infection penetration is worse than Italy's.

And that's a "mission accomplished"on your planet? Are you retarded?

The retarded ones are those who fell and still are falling for the "Mission accomplished " narrative the dems and their media allies pushed during the Bush presidency. These are the same people who believe Algore won Florida and Romney had binders full of women.

Red Herring. Or as the fake-Eisenhower would say, "Dodge". He's into cars.

Pull your pants back up and try addressing the actual POINT, and if you can't do that get the fuck out.

You have no point. Just more TDS ranting.

Do you ever in fact address any point at all, or do you just go off on random butthurt tangents? Should I just shunt you to Ignore too, or is there any redeeming value in anything you post, ever?

I will address your original post. Its bullshit. The numbers are bullshit and yes "mission accomplished " narrative the media sold you was bullshit. You're a fool to still quote it.
Now dont pretend you made a well reasoned and researched post. You didn't.
Anything else you need?

OK one by one for the Illiterati --- first, the original post is not mine. Second, the "mission accomplished narrative" was not mine either. Again, that's the dipshit OP. He also brought that banner in. Third, I actually ATTACKED that narrative, as soon as the thread threw up all over the board. NOT ONLY is it sitting right there in post 12, the first one I put here, but IT'S FUCKING QUOTED RIGHT ABOVE IN THIS QUOTE NEST. That means YOU just quoted it without seeing what it says. Fourthly, I obviously wasn't sold any "narrative". And fifth, yeah there is one thing I need. I need you go go out and learn how the fuck to READ.

Well, at least now we know you can count to FIVE. Keep that up and, in time, you might become a real musician like ME. :cool::eusa_boohoo::biggrin:

Pogo, you are playing with fake stats. You argument is an ad hominem!

Got your stats right here, Chickie.

Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
World3,723,554+80,283257,972+5,7311,239,3682,226,21449,31947833.1
USA1,236,987+24,15272,241+2,320199,684965,06216,1753,7372187,697,09123,254
Spain250,561+2,26025,613+185154,71870,2302,2545,3595481,932,45541,332
Italy213,013+1,07529,315+23685,23198,4671,4273,5234852,246,66637,158
UK194,990+4,40629,427+693N/A165,2191,5592,8724331,383,84220,385
France170,551+1,08925,531+33052,73692,2843,4302,6133911,100,22816,856
Germany167,007+8556,993135,10024,9141,9371,993832,547,05230,400

Unlike the OP I am thoroughly familiar with these stats. I post them every day for the record. For that matter I doubt the OP could find his own nose if we spotted him both hands and a road map. You're apparently as on the ball as he is, and he's retarded.
Let's say we accept these numbers as correct. So what about them ?

Do you have any clue at all how to read UP?

I described some statistical comparisons. Comparisons which dishonest hack Snouter cut out from the quote as a way of wishing them away, then he called them "fake".

Get that so far? He called the statistical analysis "fake" while cutting it out so it couldn't be seen. I then backed it up WITH those stats on which the analysis was based. Is that beyond your capability to understand, are you really that stupid? Are you so pathetically incurious that you can't bring yourself to click the little arrow that would show you what the reference was? Do you require help getting dressed too?

Here's what he cut out. You'll notice it's directly and completely backed up by the chart. I have no tolerance for dishonest hacks, I back up what I post. Fuck with the bull and you get the horn.

what a great victory!

"Mission Accomplished" huh. What a colossal idiot you are. We've got 4.25% of the world's population and a THIRD of its coronavirus cases. We've got several times more DAILY new infections than any other country in the world. More active cases in serious/critical condition than the next seven countries combined. Our infection penetration is worse than Italy's.

Post a post like this one, and you get the >>> :itsok: :chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

What in the wide world of blue fuck does that mean?

what a great victory!

The retarded ones are those who fell and still are falling for the "Mission accomplished " narrative the dems and their media allies pushed during the Bush presidency. These are the same people who believe Algore won Florida and Romney had binders full of women.

Red Herring. Or as the fake-Eisenhower would say, "Dodge". He's into cars.

Pull your pants back up and try addressing the actual POINT, and if you can't do that get the fuck out.

You have no point. Just more TDS ranting.

Do you ever in fact address any point at all, or do you just go off on random butthurt tangents? Should I just shunt you to Ignore too, or is there any redeeming value in anything you post, ever?

I will address your original post. Its bullshit. The numbers are bullshit and yes "mission accomplished " narrative the media sold you was bullshit. You're a fool to still quote it.
Now dont pretend you made a well reasoned and researched post. You didn't.
Anything else you need?

OK one by one for the Illiterati --- first, the original post is not mine. Second, the "mission accomplished narrative" was not mine either. Again, that's the dipshit OP. He also brought that banner in. Third, I actually ATTACKED that narrative, as soon as the thread threw up all over the board. NOT ONLY is it sitting right there in post 12, the first one I put here, but IT'S FUCKING QUOTED RIGHT ABOVE IN THIS QUOTE NEST. That means YOU just quoted it without seeing what it says. Fourthly, I obviously wasn't sold any "narrative". And fifth, yeah there is one thing I need. I need you go go out and learn how the fuck to READ.

Well, at least now we know you can count to FIVE. Keep that up and, in time, you might become a real musician like ME. :cool::eusa_boohoo::biggrin:

Actually I've seen your music, and I passed that point back around the Carter Administration.

Actually I've seen your music, and I passed that point back around the Carter Administration.
You've seen what ? And you haven't passed a damn thing that I play, or ever come close to it.

I'll bet you're another katsteve who owns expensive guitars, and couldn't post what 1-4-5 chords are, in the key of G. Nothing but overpriced room decorations.

g5000, the corrupt, idiot "doctors," and "scientist" on the task force were repeatedly wrong! President Trump was right from day one and should have listened to his gut instincts. The Kung Flu as a "pandemic" was and is a hoax! Even with all the faked "Covid associated" deaths hospital workers are paid to forge it turns out to no more lethal than the seasonal flu. The Deep State finally got him on this one unfortunately.
Yeah the brainwashedsheep around here don’t get it that there is no virus,that it’s a hoax indeed to ruin people’s livelihoods by ruining the economy and telling them that they have a vaccine which of course was invented by that criminal mass murderer bill gates and that this vaccine will save them where instead it will harm them,that this is something the elite have had planned decades for us and is finally happening.the people they say are dying from the virus,they are all people who were getting ready to die from other causes like cancer and other things,but the hospitals are being pressured to say it’s the virus.it took me just recently to see the light on this that there is no fucking virus.

"the corona is gonna be over. i feel it. sometimes what i feel is better than what i think" - Eloquent Donald
Except there was no virus in the beginning,again it’s all a hoax to get everybody afraid to depend on the government net to take care of them and take away all our civil libertys same as 9/11

brothers and sisters: when you focus on problems, you have more problems. when you focus on possibilities, you'll have more opportunities.

that's why Trump is correct to forget the corona and focus on the roaring economy, my friends!

What in the wide world of blue fuck does that mean?
Can't answer that because I never herd of "blue fuck", but I'll wager almost everybody in this forum know what the emoticons I posted mean.

Here's a good plan:
When you can't think of anything intelligent to say, go on to somewhere else.
when you're gonna be an asshole to someone, go shut the fuck up

Bombastic Bisquick-Bromide Barfs Bimblistic Blatheration, Brings Bunkum in Buckets. Boring.

craving freedom might be selfish, but selfishness is a virtue.

Democrat Governors are trying to condition all of us to hate freedom. we will not let them. that's the tradition of america, my friends!

Polls show that the majority of Americans are still deeply devoted to the proposition that their government can protect them from a deadly virus, and that they trust their governors and scientists and data far more than they trust the Mission Accomplished Industrial Complex that would have them valuing free-floating ideas about liberty over the health and indeed lives of essential workers, the elderly, and their own well-being, despite the president’s recent insistence that this is what, all of us, as “warriors” must do

Forum List

Back