Seattle is why the Electoral College is vital.

The EC is an example of how brilliant our founding fathers really were. It's almost as if they knew that one day there would be a bunch of assholes in a bunch of large cities who were too senseless to govern but had command of enormous numbers of votes. The last thing this country needs is to be ruled by some asshole like the Minnesota mayor or the Seattle mayor or the Washington, Michigan, California, NY, or Pennsylvania governors. The EC was a brilliant idea.

The EC is an example of how brilliant our founding fathers really were. It's almost as if they knew that one day there would be a bunch of assholes in a bunch of large cities who were too senseless to govern but had command of enormous numbers of votes. The last thing this country needs is to be ruled by some asshole like the Minnesota mayor or the Seattle mayor or the Washington, Michigan, California, NY, or Pennsylvania governors. The EC was a brilliant idea.
This stunt will never rid us of the College.

Gun control ain't going nowhere.

These are the benefits of all this nonsense.

Go to Disney.....create CHAZ World! Zippidee DooDah Zippidee Yay...Ph uk Ph uk Ph uk the U.S.A.
CHAZ WORD at Disney..BAWWWWHAHAHA
CHAZ is a small small world............................................I never thought I'd want to squish Mickey, but I F do. Imagine wanting to kill that rat B. What have we become.

Go to Disney.....create CHAZ World! Zippidee DooDah Zippidee Yay...Ph uk Ph uk Ph uk the U.S.A.
CHAZ WORD at Disney..BAWWWWHAHAHA
CHAZ is a small small world............................................I never thought I'd want to squish Mickey, but I F do. Imagine wanting to kill that rat B. What have we become.

These fags should of called it jissim world with cum all over there faces .
Walt Disney was a rabid commie and just an awful person.

I feel so sorry for you people 40 and under. You didn't grow up in this country when this country was a country.

Most people under 30 are mindless cyborgs controlled by Big Bro..

Biden/Chaz in 2020?
See the source image

Do these Chaz people in Seattle remind anyone else of a dog chasing a car? They don't know why they are chasing it and now that they have they have no idea what the hell to do with it.

Forum List

Back