Mission Accomplished! President Trump plans to disband White House Corona Task Force by the end of the month, Vice President Pence confirms

Pogo, you are playing with fake stats. You argument is an ad hominem!

Got your stats right here, Chickie.

Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
World3,723,554+80,283257,972+5,7311,239,3682,226,21449,31947833.1
USA1,236,987+24,15272,241+2,320199,684965,06216,1753,7372187,697,09123,254
Spain250,561+2,26025,613+185154,71870,2302,2545,3595481,932,45541,332
Italy213,013+1,07529,315+23685,23198,4671,4273,5234852,246,66637,158
UK194,990+4,40629,427+693N/A165,2191,5592,8724331,383,84220,385
France170,551+1,08925,531+33052,73692,2843,4302,6133911,100,22816,856
Germany167,007+8556,993135,10024,9141,9371,993832,547,05230,400

Unlike the OP I am thoroughly familiar with these stats. I post them every day for the record. For that matter I doubt the OP could find his own nose if we spotted him both hands and a road map. You're apparently as on the ball as he is, and he's retarded.
Let's say we accept these numbers as correct. So what about them ?

Do you have any clue at all how to read UP?

I described some statistical comparisons. Comparisons which dishonest hack Snouter cut out from the quote as a way of wishing them away, then he called them "fake".

Get that so far? He called the statistical analysis "fake" while cutting it out so it couldn't be seen. I then backed it up WITH those stats on which the analysis was based. Is that beyond your capability to understand, are you really that stupid? Are you so pathetically incurious that you can't bring yourself to click the little arrow that would show you what the reference was? Do you require help getting dressed too?

Here's what he cut out. You'll notice it's directly and completely backed up by the chart. I have no tolerance for dishonest hacks, I back up what I post. Fuck with the bull and you get the horn.

what a great victory!

"Mission Accomplished" huh. What a colossal idiot you are. We've got 4.25% of the world's population and a THIRD of its coronavirus cases. We've got several times more DAILY new infections than any other country in the world. More active cases in serious/critical condition than the next seven countries combined. Our infection penetration is worse than Italy's.

And that's a "mission accomplished"on your planet? Are you retarded?

"The Task Force, headed by Mike Pence, has done a fantastic job of bringing together vast highly complex resources that have set a high standard for others to follow in the future. Ventilators, which were few & in bad shape, are now being produced in the thousands, and we have many to spare. We are helping other countries which are desperate for them. Likewise, after having been left little, we are now doing more testing than all other countries combined, and with superior tests. Face masks & shields, gloves, gowns etc. are now plentiful. The last 4 Governors teleconference calls have been conclusively strong. Because of this success, the Task Force will continue on indefinitely with its focus on SAFETY & OPENING UP OUR COUNTRY AGAIN. We may add or subtract people to it, as appropriate. The Task Force will also be very focused on Vaccines & Therapeutics. Thank you!" - Trump clarifies on twittter

what a great victory!

"Mission Accomplished" huh. What a colossal idiot you are. We've got 4.25% of the world's population and a THIRD of its coronavirus cases. We've got several times more DAILY new infections than any other country in the world. More active cases in serious/critical condition than the next seven countries combined. Our infection penetration is worse than Italy's.

The retarded ones are those who fell and still are falling for the "Mission accomplished " narrative the dems and their media allies pushed during the Bush presidency. These are the same people who believe Algore won Florida and Romney had binders full of women.

Red Herring. Or as the fake-Eisenhower would say, "Dodge". He's into cars.

Pull your pants back up and try addressing the actual POINT, and if you can't do that get the fuck out.

this is just like fighting the Nazis...except this time we're fighting germs, not germans...and the health care workers are the soldiers

the key to winning a war is to convince the enemy that they have lost. if the Chinese virus convinces us we're hopeless, then it's the end of humanity, my friends

what a great victory!

One less Trump circus gone, oh the horror...

what a great victory!

EWy4hRBX0AIgCS3

Twenty years later and we are still trying to win.

what a great victory!

And by the way dumbass.............

Rump Denies Reports that US Coronavirus Task Force To Disband

what a great victory!

And by the way dumbass.............

Rump Denies Reports that US Coronavirus Task Force To Disband

you're for Trump now?

what a great victory!

The retarded ones are those who fell and still are falling for the "Mission accomplished " narrative the dems and their media allies pushed during the Bush presidency. These are the same people who believe Algore won Florida and Romney had binders full of women.

Pull your pants back up and try addressing the actual POINT, and if you can't do that get the fuck out.

You have no point. Just more TDS ranting.

The task force that’s supposed to meet when our nation has a big issue to deal with is the United States Congress

what a great victory!

Do you ever in fact address any point at all, or do you just go off on random butthurt tangents? Should I just shunt you to Ignore too, or is there any redeeming value in anything you post, ever?

what a great victory!

Do you ever in fact address any point at all, or do you just go off on random butthurt tangents? Should I just shunt you to Ignore too, or is there any redeeming value in anything you post, ever?

I will address your original post. Its bullshit. The numbers are bullshit and yes "mission accomplished " narrative the media sold you was bullshit. You're a fool to still quote it.
Now dont pretend you made a well reasoned and researched post. You didn't.
Anything else you need?

TDS tells people to drink Lysol and believe TDS source's govt. has put COVID on ignore :clap2:

what a great victory!

Hail Trump!
hail-caesar-trailer-2-14668-large.jpg

Well, yesterday, Trump was saying how he was going to wind down the virus task force. But, apparently, someone in his cabinet was able to talk him out of it, because today, he's decided to keep it.

Sorry, but Trump isn't a very good leader, especially the way he goes from one extreme to the other in just a day or so. Apparently, the reason he's gonna keep it is because it's so "popular".

President Donald Trump said he’ll keep his coronavirus task force running indefinitely, backing away from a decision that was signaled by the White House a day earlier that he planned to disband the group of public health experts.

Trump, speaking Wednesday at a White House event hosting nurses, said he will add two or three members to the group who will be focused on reopening the nation for business.

Asked about his change of mind, Trump said: “I thought we could wind it down sooner, but I had no idea how popular the task force is until actually yesterday when I started talking about winding it down.”

The president said he received calls from “very respected people” who urged him to keep the task force up and running, but didn’t name the callers.

thanks for clarifying! i never, ever, report fake news intentionally, my friends!

what a great victory!

I will address your original post. Its bullshit. The numbers are bullshit and yes "mission accomplished " narrative the media sold you was bullshit. You're a fool to still quote it.
Now dont pretend you made a well reasoned and researched post. You didn't.
Anything else you need?

OK one by one for the Illiterati --- first, the original post is not mine. Second, the "mission accomplished narrative" was not mine either. Again, that's the dipshit OP. He also brought that banner in. Third, I actually ATTACKED that narrative, as soon as the thread threw up all over the board. NOT ONLY is it sitting right there in post 12, the first one I put here, but IT'S FUCKING QUOTED RIGHT ABOVE IN THIS QUOTE NEST. That means YOU just quoted it without seeing what it says. Fourthly, I obviously wasn't sold any "narrative". And fifth, yeah there is one thing I need. I need you go go out and learn how the fuck to READ.

"Just because the media say something doesn’t necessarily mean it’s not true. In the case of Trump’s claim that COVID-19 originated in a Wuhan lab — or as I call it, the All Cultures Are the Same! Theory — the media are probably right. " - Acerbic Ann Coulter

Pogo, you are playing with fake stats. You argument is an ad hominem!

Got your stats right here, Chickie.

Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
World3,723,554+80,283257,972+5,7311,239,3682,226,21449,31947833.1
USA1,236,987+24,15272,241+2,320199,684965,06216,1753,7372187,697,09123,254
Spain250,561+2,26025,613+185154,71870,2302,2545,3595481,932,45541,332
Italy213,013+1,07529,315+23685,23198,4671,4273,5234852,246,66637,158
UK194,990+4,40629,427+693N/A165,2191,5592,8724331,383,84220,385
France170,551+1,08925,531+33052,73692,2843,4302,6133911,100,22816,856
Germany167,007+8556,993135,10024,9141,9371,993832,547,05230,400

Unlike the OP I am thoroughly familiar with these stats. I post them every day for the record. For that matter I doubt the OP could find his own nose if we spotted him both hands and a road map. You're apparently as on the ball as he is, and he's retarded.
Let's say we accept these numbers as correct. So what about them ?

Do you have any clue at all how to read UP?

I described some statistical comparisons. Comparisons which dishonest hack Snouter cut out from the quote as a way of wishing them away, then he called them "fake".

Get that so far? He called the statistical analysis "fake" while cutting it out so it couldn't be seen. I then backed it up WITH those stats on which the analysis was based. Is that beyond your capability to understand, are you really that stupid? Are you so pathetically incurious that you can't bring yourself to click the little arrow that would show you what the reference was? Do you require help getting dressed too?

Here's what he cut out. You'll notice it's directly and completely backed up by the chart. I have no tolerance for dishonest hacks, I back up what I post. Fuck with the bull and you get the horn.

what a great victory!

Post a post like this one, and you get the >>> :itsok: :chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

Forum List

Back