Dunning-Kruger effect in liberals

Lets talk about Biden Yes. HE had options. He could have just ignored the Trump pullout.
I see you know nothing about international agreements.

Next you'll say that Biden can just ignore the national debt.

Dunning-Kruger effect, in psychology, a cognitive bias whereby people with limited knowledge or competence in a given intellectual or social domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to objective criteria or to the performance of their peers or of people in general.

Trump was always saying that nobody knows more about [fill in the blank] than anybody else.

Do you remember when he challenged Rex Tillerson to an IQ test?

Sure do and I predicted during Trump's first campaign that Trump would have trouble with his peers who were much smarter then him and that he would surround himself with groveling yes men and crooks.

Lets talk about Biden Yes. HE had options. He could have just ignored the Trump pullout. Or just postponed the pullout altogether.
Just like with the coronavirus, Trump left no plan to carry out either vaccinations or evacuations.

Dunning-Kruger effect, in psychology, a cognitive bias whereby people with limited knowledge or competence in a given intellectual or social domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to objective criteria or to the performance of their peers or of people in general.

Trump was always saying that nobody knows more about [fill in the blank] than anybody else.

Do you remember when he challenged Rex Tillerson to an IQ test?
When will the Democrats realize that Trump is not the President?

I used to be a liberal Democrat. But when they tell me um.. illegal aliens aren't a problem then I see huge job loses, I see BLM burning down cities, but it isn't a problem because Democratic Liberals say so...yeah it's a problem, the democratic partly is problematic now. Yeah, sanctioning race riots is good with you?
Which city got burned down? I am pretty sure they are all still there.
I personally think the governors of some of those states should have moved in their National Guard troops, and restored order, but that is just me and the BLM didn't try to pull that crap in this state. States elect and get the governors they deserve. I guess my state is just more deserving than yours.

I personally think the governors of some of those states should have moved in their National Guard troops, and restored order, but that is just me and the BLM didn't try to pull that crap in this state. States elect and get the governors they deserve. I guess my state is just more deserving than yours.
Seattle Mayor called it a 'summer of love.' You're absolutely right about elected officials.

The lesson from this is these assholes in BLM and Anti-Fa are let go. That only emboldens them. Of course, that is what Democrats want.

The mu variant was first detected in January 2021 in Colombia.

Good News:

Panama, Colombia agree to limit of 650 migrants per day at the southern borders​

Get your duvets ready to wrap around your heads.

The lesson from this is these assholes in BLM and Anti-Fa are let go. That only emboldens them. Of course, that is what Democrats want.
I wouldn't know. I don't live in one of those toilets. The people that liver their life there, chose poorly.

I wouldn't know. I don't live in one of those toilets. The people that liver their life there, chose poorly.

It is not the people that live there, it is the government letting them go for political purposes.

Forum List

Back