Dunning-Kruger effect in liberals

It is not the people that live there, it is the government letting them go for political purposes.
The people in those states elected their government. Their choices are not my problem. If it sucks, and you can do nothing about it, as you cannot rally local support for your positions, you should probably move. You will be happier.

Very, very slowly try to process this: They did not vote for Biden; they voted against Trump. Now, they are crying.
I understand 81 million people voted against trump by voting for Biden. That means 81 million legitimate votes cast for Joe Biden in 2020, and only 74 million votes for Trump.

Now do the math, about who won the election.

I understand 81 million people voted against trump by voting for Biden. That means 81 million legitimate votes cast for Joe Biden in 2020, and only 74 million votes for Trump.

Now do the math, about who won the election.
Who said all the votes were legitimate?

Dunning-Kruger effect, in psychology, a cognitive bias whereby people with limited knowledge or competence in a given intellectual or social domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to objective criteria or to the performance of their peers or of people in general.

Trump was always saying that nobody knows more about [fill in the blank] than anybody else.

Do you remember when he challenged Rex Tillerson to an IQ test?

How about when he visited that laboratory and said the scientists were amazed at what he knew.
They all stood in amazement alright.

Lets talk about Biden Yes. HE had options. He could have just ignored the Trump pullout. Or just postponed the pullout altogether. Or just sort of held on to Bagram Airbase and started (because I am not an idiot and stuff) sort out pulled out Americans and Afghan supporters back back in February, quietly. But, Biden is an idiot and so are the democrats, So, they wait to the last minute and act like that was a strategy. Really, 81 million of you voted for...this?

Given the subject matter of this thread that you stared this is one of the most self unaware posts I've ever read.

where someone thinks they know way more than they actually do
YAWN..... I see your other posts, and just LOOOOOOLLLLLOOOL
Do you EVER post anything that is relevant? Answer is NOOOOOOOOO.

It's a psychological defect, where someone thinks they know way more than they actually do. Liberals and gender, then the high black on black on crime rate and pretend they know stuff that isn't true.
To me this reminds me of Republicans who deny evolution, global warming and covid.

Forum List

Back