Dunning-Kruger effect in liberals

That's not actually a proper example of the Dunning Kruger effect. The DKE applies to tasks, it's not a psychological defect or an IQ-dependent phenomenon. Metacognition is a skill a person can learn. Hence, a very smart person can have poor metacognition and a relatively unsophisticated person can have very good metacognition with respect to a given task. The DKE is often misused in the context presented in the OP. The psychological defects you're referring to are sociopathy and moral narcissism.

I used to be a liberal Democrat. But when they tell me um.. illegal aliens aren't a problem then I see huge job loses, I see BLM burning down cities, but it isn't a problem because Democratic Liberals say so...yeah it's a problem, the democratic partly is problematic now. Yeah, sanctioning race riots is good with you?

Trump derangement syndrome. You hate him, yes, I get it. He didn't do anything wrong. He was an asshole. So? Biden is an incompetent idiot. You Voted for him? Really?

Trump knows more about everything than anybody else - Reddit

reddit › facepalm › comments › jgeve8

Trump is his own fountain of knowledge. In his own words: “Nobody knows more about taxes than I do and income than I do.”

Trump derangement syndrome. You hate him, yes, I get it. He didn't do anything wrong. He was an asshole. So? Biden is an incompetent idiot. You Voted for him? Really?
Explain what kind of psychosis Trump has, that he feels the need to claim he knows more about [fill in the blank] than anybody else.

It's a psychological defect, where someone thinks they know way more than they actually do. Liberals and gender, then the high black on black on crime rate and pretend they know stuff that isn't true.

Trump is the most widely known victim of Dunning/Kruger.

Lets talk about Biden Yes. HE had options. He could have just ignored the Trump pullout. Or just postponed the pullout altogether. Or just sort of held on to Bagram Airbase and started (because I am not an idiot and stuff) sort out pulled out Americans and Afghan supporters back back in February, quietly. But, Biden is an idiot and so are the democrats, So, they wait to the last minute and act like that was a strategy. Really, 81 million of you voted for...this?

Trump is the most widely known victim of Dunning/Kruger.
Dunning-Kruger effect, in psychology, a cognitive bias whereby people with limited knowledge or competence in a given intellectual or social domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to objective criteria or to the performance of their peers or of people in general.

Trump was always saying that nobody knows more about [fill in the blank] than anybody else.

Do you remember when he challenged Rex Tillerson to an IQ test?

Forum List

Back