Are you afraid to die ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
It’s something 99.999999999 percent of every organism has experienced
I am afraid of pain, but as I get older, I see the hands of death slowly appearing and I am ready to pass on

No where around it like you can avoid taxes

Soon humans will be able to digitized their neurons into massive super computers and control powerful avatars to explore far off worlds

Soon humans will be able to digitized their neurons into massive super computers and control powerful avatars to explore far off worlds
What makes you think we humans aren't those avatars? Given no memory of a past existence for some reason. Although I knew a girl from Kentucky that swore she could remember her past lives.

I don't have any real answers, but afraid of death, sure. That's why I take advantage of every day, even if it is in a small way.

It’s something 99.999999999 percent of every organism has experienced
I am afraid of pain, but as I get older, I see the hands of death slowly appearing and I am ready to pass on

No where around it like you can avoid taxes

Assuming what you say is true, that would just be a copy of you, but not actually you, so you would still die while a copy of you lives on. Not much of a consolation prize if you ask me.

Having experienced it twice, I can honestly say, I'm not afraid of death any more, only what the method might be that causes my ultimate demise. An example: I doubt you will find anyone that would select burning alive as a method of choice.

Then_I_ll_see_you_in_hell.gif

Die with your boots on

Godboy
If it has your neurons mapped out ..I think it’s you
Its a copy of you, identical, but still a copy. In this scenario, you could copy your neorons in a computer and still be alive, so now there are 2 of your minds existing simultaneously.

Forum List

Back