dumb whoopie strikes again

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

she like most blacks dontn realize that balck people were also put in death camps buy hitler.
What else would you expect from a piece of Garbage? Obviously she never heard of Hitler’s “ The Final Solution “.

she like most blacks dontn realize that balck people were also put in death camps buy hitler.
I probably know more about the holocaust than most whites...so how easy it is to come off stupid when you claim to know more than an entire group of people, or that an entire group of people are ignorant of something and you aren't?.

I'll excuse your inability to spell at at fourth grade level.

It's ironic that most holocaust deniers and the current crop of conservatives in this country that want to deny racism, the holocaust and true american history seem to be overwhelmingly white.

I probably know more about the holocaust than most whites...so how easy it is to come off stupid when you claim to know more than an entire group of people, or that an entire group of people are ignorant of something and you aren't?.

It's ironic that most holocaust deniers and the current crop of conservatives in this country that want to deny racism, the holocaust and true american history seem to be overwhelmingly white.
What’s this “true American history” you refer to?

racist bully . bet you dont know blacks were in it too. take your ugly ass out of her. no one cares what you have to say. go back to the
not working fake blm picket lines were you belong., and take your own advice hypocrite. ther holocoust was not all white.

The casual anti-semitism of the left is despicable.

For all you racist blacks who think the holocoust was just a white thing. check out the black holocoust camp.

Attachments

• hol.jpg
    hol.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 21

Forum List

Back