Ron Paul says..

Honk Honk!

1643686666941.png

We're ALL Canadian Truckers Now.. We Are All Canadian Truckers Now!
Got Freedom?

I LOVE that Canadian INSNOWRECTION up there. They risk their lives just to be outside all day in that weather.

Saw a shot of the phony ass "racist flag" carrier today. It's so damn obvious this is another arranged "tiki torch" Nazis in Levis casual jeans type of political hit job. The person was black-faced in a solid black wool masks with LIPS painted on it and the Stars and Bars must have cost a fortune after some artist spray painted a souped up diesel cab in the middle of the flag. Demonstrators were shouting the guy "was a plant".

Everyone seems to be having a good time other than the cowardly Trudeau.

Ron Paul says a lot of really dumb stuff. Sane to batshit crazy in 3.2 seconds.

It'll be a frozen day in Saskatchewan before YOU realize the importance of opposing tyrannical govt over-reach and erosion of freedom. They've criminalize speech up there. And the power whores are loving it. NO media channels that aren't severely RESTRICTING speech under govt mandate or guidance.

Ron Paul says a lot of really dumb stuff. Sane to batshit crazy in 3.2 seconds.
To educate yourself in many ways you would at least try to understand the Federal Reserve and what it is. Paul can be on the edge on some things. But he warned and tried to educate. What he cannot do is tell you that on a certain date the system will implode. If you believe it is normal to have massive deficits and low interest rates for many years, then you need to at least look up true economics on a simple level. I am not more experienced on that. And I believe him. Most Americans do not even have that. He is going to be an outsider to a national government insulating a foreign owned National Bank that controls the printing presses.

To educate yourself in many ways you would at least try to understand the Federal Reserve and what it is. Paul can be on the edge on some things. But he warned and tried to educate. What he cannot do is tell you that on a certain date the system will implode. If you believe it is normal to have massive deficits and low interest rates for many years, then you need to at least look up true economics on a simple level. I am not more experienced on that. And I believe him. Most Americans do not even have that. He is going to be an outsider to a national government insulating a foreign owned National Bank that controls the printing presses.
Like Talking to the Fucking WALL

Like Talking to the Fucking WALL

The problem is that you didn't frame your thread in a way that would stimulate any kind of meaningful, fruitful discussion.

So what did you really expect?

I'd already had a thread about this, a bit deeper and more relevant to scope, and framed in a way as to stimulate and expand meaningful discussion on the issue but it is actually pretty interesting that folks do tend to prefer this level of dialogue exchange.

Really makes me second guess why I waste my time on here.

It'll be a frozen day in Saskatchewan before YOU realize the importance of opposing tyrannical govt over-reach and erosion of freedom. They've criminalize speech up there. And the power whores are loving it. NO media channels that aren't severely RESTRICTING speech under govt mandate or guidance.
Isn’t it always a frozen day in Saskatchewan?

That's the scary part. We're ALMOST there. Here, we are not yet being held CRIMINALLY libel for refusing to recognize pronouns and gender , but you can lose your job. And there is not a Federal statute for "Hate Speech".
Yep... Not Yet.

Forum List

Back