African Porch Pirate gets caught red-handed

This is hilarious. African immigrant porch thief gets caught trying to steal, then his escape goes horribly wrong. Spends minutes trying to get car unstuck, cops arrive and arrest him.

stupid pussy white guy. a man would be over there kicking his ass. "want a shovel?" "it's front-wheel drive, you need to get the wheel on the ground"

This is hilarious. African immigrant porch thief gets caught trying to steal, then his escape goes horribly wrong. Spends minutes trying to get car unstuck, cops arrive and arrest him.

I don't know which was more hilarious Hawk:
  1. That the jerk tried to rob something of little value from a home without even knocking to see if anyone was home.
  2. That the fool couldn't even escape one little pile of snow in an otherwise dry street in that shitcan eggbeater of a worthless car that someone like Old Rocks would own.
  3. That the moron left his car in DRIVE with the wheel spinning while in front under it trying to dig snow out.
  4. Or that when told to call the police, his girl said SHE DIDN'T KNOW THE NUMBER. :lmao:

I know 99% of the time it’d be a waste of time, but planting decoy packages and waiting to kick porch pirate ass would be incredibly satisfying the 1% of the time you catch one in the act

stupid pussy white guy. a man would be over there kicking his ass. "want a shovel?" "it's front-wheel drive, you need to get the wheel on the ground"
Well I think it is in Canada.

Most men in the US probably would had shot his ass dead if not at least kicked his ass.

I know 99% of the time it’d be a waste of time, but planting decoy packages and waiting to kick porch pirate ass would be incredibly satisfying the 1% of the time you catch one in the act

You just gave me the very bad idea of planting a box on my porch that if moved, explodes red paint all over the person.

Bad idea, toob, bad idea!!!

Did he actually offer the thief a shovel? I missed that part. Or was that a joke

You just gave me the very bad idea of planting a box on my porch that if moved, explodes red paint all over the person.

Bad idea, toob, bad idea!!!
Great idea, toob!

I was thinking of something with electricity.

Alas, I live in a really safe small town where, if your package goes missing it's because it was delivered to your neighbor by mistake and all you need to do is wait until they bring it over.

Forum List

Back