Dumb And/or Dishonest Liberals Insult Your Intelligence

Easing tensions. That is what Obama did with Iran. There was an agreement, a structure, a framework, and no glossing over that they supported terrorism.

Trump (and you) are fine with him killing Americans

I didn't even vote for Trump. I'm just not a partisan hack like you. I'm happy about good things no matter who is involved.

You’re happy that the POTUS is the only person on earth who is gullible enough to believe KJU had no knowledge of the American being beaten to death in an NK prison camp?

Can you turn off the hyperbole for like 5 minutes please?

I'm a big picture kind of guy. Of course I'm not cool with an American getting killed, and maybe it's a little naive of Trump to think it wasn't known to Kim, but I still think the U.S should be seeking to ease tensions, and I'm still glad Trump is actively attempting to do so. It's frustrating that you're incapable of seeing that people on the left today are just as bad as the people that thought Obama was sent by Satan.

Just out of curiosity…I can sort of see what you’re saying, Kim may nuke us if Trump doesn’t buy his bullshit story about torturing the American. I doubt it but that it the crazy assed line you’re buying. Whatever.

Saudi Arabia doesn’t have nukes. Russia could have nuked us in 1960 or whatever. What excuse do you make for him believing Putin when he says he didn’t try to influence our elections and his believing of the Crown Prince who hacked up the fiancee of an American citizen into pieces for writing inflammatory newspaper columns?

Just out of curiosity…I can sort of see what you’re saying, Kim may nuke us if Trump doesn’t buy his bullshit story about torturing the American. I doubt it but that it the crazy assed line you’re buying. Whatever.

Saudi Arabia doesn’t have nukes. Russia could have nuked us in 1960 or whatever. What excuse do you make for him believing Putin when he says he didn’t try to influence our elections and his believing of the Crown Prince who hacked up the fiancee of an American citizen into pieces for writing inflammatory newspaper columns?

I don't think we need to be afraid of Russia. Also I don't feel the need to make excuses for Trump because I don't claim to be one of his followers. I just don't get outraged at everything he does because I'm not an idiot.

I don't think we need to be afraid of Russia. Also I don't feel the need to make excuses for Trump because I don't claim to be one of his followers. I just don't get outraged at everything he does because I'm not an idiot.

Somehow if your kid was the one returned in a coma or if you were the one whose fiancĂŠe was put into a wood chipper...you could muster some outrage at the President who glosses over cold blooded murder.

Then again, as a Trump supporter...perhaps you wouldn’t. Tell us

TL, DR, DC

Meanwhile back in reality, Trump believes that North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un (aka his lover) didn’t know anything about the torture of an American who was held in a NK prison camp.

And Trump supporters believe him. Talk about being dumb.

It was surprising to see John Bolton disagreeing with mara-lard-ass on this. I’m pretty sure Bolton’s walking papers are being prepared.
When negotiations with a loose canon you don't deliberately TRY to infuriate him....except if you are an empty headed pussy!
Now that is tRump!!!

Easing tensions. That is what Obama did with Iran. There was an agreement, a structure, a framework, and no glossing over that they supported terrorism.
Let us know when Trump gives $150 billion to KJU.
Well, we would return it if we froze it like we did with Iran after they signed the deal. FAIL!!
Why, so they could use it to build nuclear weapons to use against us or to wipe Israel off the map as they promised to do?

Forum List

Back