Dry Fasting

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
Has anyone done it and if so, for how long?

According to my sources, it offers amazing healthy benefits.

Has anyone done it and if so, for how long?

According to my sources, it offers amazing healthy benefits.
Only if you want your arteries to collapse like flat noodles which will cause your heart to work twice as hard as it needs to.....I would suggest people stay away from this new fad diet.....

Never heard of it. I just practice intermittent fasting (save for water) once or twice a week. There's plenty of research and articles on it and its benefits.
I would not go without water. That's just asking for issues. Dehydration has its own set of drawbacks.

Fasting from water? That sounds like the worst idea. But fasting from food can be good, and it's a practice that has been done for thousands of years.

Apparently if you are relatively healthy, you can dry fast for up to 11 days. That seems a bit extreme, but a 3-5 day dry fast is certainly doable and the benefits are apparently numerous.

Apparently if you are relatively healthy, you can dry fast for up to 11 days. That seems a bit extreme, but a 3-5 day dry fast is certainly doable and the benefits are apparently numerous.
Could you try it first and let us know?
I’ve done several 36 hour dry fasts. I intend to do a 3-5 day fast next.

Please leave the thread if you’re going to post stupidity.

Well I've been a life and health underwriter qualified since Reagan. Please excuse any statement. What the F could I possibly know. I'm too embarassed by people more experienced than I so I leave in shame.

If true I am in trouble, I drink litres and litres of water every day.

Well I've been a life and health underwriter qualified since Reagan. Please excuse any statement. What the F could I possibly know. I'm too embarassed by people more experienced than I so I leave in shame.
You clearly know nothing. Being a dipshit underwriter hardly qualifies you on this subject. You probably never heard of it only I posted the OP.

So...STFU!

:cuckoo:

Just because you think you can endure a prolonged period of dehydration, that doesn't mean it's a good idea to purposefully dehydrate yourself.

The lengths that stupid moonbats will go to in order to make themselves even stupider just astounds me.

WTF?

:cuckoo:

Just because you think you can endure a prolonged period of dehydration, that doesn't mean it's a good idea to purposefully dehydrate yourself.

The lengths that stupid moonbats will go to in order to make themselves even stupider just astounds me.

WTF?
Wrong. You know nothing about the topic.

There is a ton of research proving this technique results in
extraordinary benefits to health.

If you don’t want to continue being stupid, read the research before posting.

Start with this book or not:
1595369483605.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back