Dry Fasting

Apparently if you are relatively healthy, you can dry fast for up to 11 days. That seems a bit extreme, but a 3-5 day dry fast is certainly doable and the benefits are apparently numerous.
Could you try it first and let us know?
I’ve done several 36 hour dry fasts. I intend to do a 3-5 day fast next.

Please leave the thread if you’re going to post stupidity.
Are you saying you intend to go 3 to 5 days without water or food? And do you stop all activity while you are doing this dry fasting?

Apparently if you are relatively healthy, you can dry fast for up to 11 days. That seems a bit extreme, but a 3-5 day dry fast is certainly doable and the benefits are apparently numerous.

Well I've been a life and health underwriter qualified since Reagan. Please excuse any statement. What the F could I possibly know. I'm too embarassed by people more experienced than I so I leave in shame.
You clearly know nothing. Being a dipshit underwriter hardly qualifies you on this subject. You probably never heard of it only I posted the OP.

So...STFU!
I'm not an underwriter but qualified to do it. No. I never heard of it. I'm 195. I was 190 when I was 30.

Obviously I've had the formula all along. I never got fat and stupid. So I'm miles ahead of the game.

Are you saying you intend to go 3 to 5 days without water or food? And do you stop all activity while you are doing this dry fasting?
I can see this work if you eat a lot of lettuce which is mostly water. A lot of oranges, grapefruits and watermelon. Pineapples too.

:cuckoo:

Just because you think you can endure a prolonged period of dehydration, that doesn't mean it's a good idea to purposefully dehydrate yourself.

The lengths that stupid moonbats will go to in order to make themselves even stupider just astounds me.

WTF?
Wrong. You know nothing about the topic.

There is a ton of research proving this technique results in
extraordinary benefits to health.

If you don’t want to continue being stupid, read the research before posting.

Start with this book or not:
View attachment 365812
Dude. You having your period or something?

Well I've been a life and health underwriter qualified since Reagan. Please excuse any statement. What the F could I possibly know. I'm too embarassed by people more experienced than I so I leave in shame.
You clearly know nothing. Being a dipshit underwriter hardly qualifies you on this subject. You probably never heard of it only I posted the OP.

So...STFU!
I'm not an underwriter but qualified to do it. No. I never heard of it. I'm 195. I was 190 when I was 30.

Obviously I've had the formula all along. I never got fat and stupid. So I'm miles ahead of the game.
You prove once again you don’t know shit. Water fasting is not about losing weight dipshit. Though you will lose weight. It’s about improving health, eliminating ailments, and increasing longevity.

Stop posting.

Yes. You certainly don’t perform anything strenuous.

Apparently those who have posted so far have no knowledge of this technique. Your skin will absorb water from bathing or exposing your skin to humid weather, such as walking early in the morning when humidity is high.

There is the false belief that humans can’t live more than three days without water. Your body is 70% water and when water is eliminated by mouth, your body uses it internally. This process helps to destroy damaged cells in the body.

Apparently those who have posted so far have no knowledge of this technique. Your skin will absorb water from bathing or exposing your skin to humid weather, such as walking early in the morning when humidity is high.

There is the false belief that humans can’t live more than three days without water. Your body is 70% water and when water is eliminated by mouth, your body uses it internally. This process helps to destroy damaged cells in the body.
What if you live where I live in Arizona? Every week we have hikers who need to be rescued from the desert and they are severely dehydrated after 10 or 12 hours without water.

What if you live where I live in Arizona? Every week we have hikers who need to be rescued from the desert and they are severely dehydrated after 10 or 12 hours without water.
Well that will happen in dry air, full sun, and with temps in triple digits. Don’t you think?

Instead of pointing to an article or book, can you please explain in your own words why and how this is a good idea, in your view? Again, regular and intermittent fasting (from food) is a tried and true practice that is known to have benefits. But fasting from water goes against common sense, so please explain in your own words why you think it's a good thing. Thanks!

Instead of pointing to an article or book, can you please explain in your own words why and how this is a good idea, in your view? Again, regular and intermittent fasting (from food) is a tried and true practice that is known to have benefits. But fasting from water goes against common sense, so please explain in your own words why you think it's a good thing. Thanks!
I have already done that. Read the thread.

Research is extensive and dates back decades.

The OP asked if anyone tried it. Not if you think it’s a good idea.

So...STFU!

You prove once again you don’t know shit. Water fasting is not about losing weight dipshit. Though you will lose weight. It’s about improving health, eliminating ailments, and increasing longevity.

Stop posting.
I'm 60 and still look like this 35 yrs later. I've kept my looks, hair, and fucking power. I can beat the living fuck out of men 25 yrs younger. Winners don't need to do what you do.........

My diet is far far superior than yours pal. I'm going to start a thread on it.

So...STFU!

Stop posting.
I'm 60 and still look like this 35 yrs later. I've kept my looks, hair, and fucking power. I can beat the living fuck out of men 25 yrs younger. Winners don't need to do what you do.........

My diet is far far superior than yours pal. I'm going to start a thread on it.
LOL. And you know this how!

Has anyone done it and if so, for how long?

According to my sources, it offers amazing healthy benefits.
I'm on a plant based diet, eat like a pig, I'm never hungry and have lost 30 pounds.
Again...dry fasting is not about weight lose.
My cardiologist was not concerned about weight as much as he was concerned about artery blockage.
My sleep apnea is gone ,my migraines have all but disappeared and I feel great.

Has anyone done it and if so, for how long?

According to my sources, it offers amazing healthy benefits.
I'm on a plant based diet, eat like a pig, I'm never hungry and have lost 30 pounds.
Again...dry fasting is not about weight lose.
My cardiologist was not concerned about weight as much as he was concerned about artery blockage.
My sleep apnea is gone ,my migraines have all but disappeared and I feel great.
Glad to gear it. Check out dry fasting. It might help you further.

Don't really see a point in it...
You might do a bit more research.

I read what it claims - imo...it sounds a lot like fad diets, I'm a bit skeptical :)
Me too, but I’ll keep an open mind.

Forum List

Back