Dry Fasting

If true I am in trouble, I drink litres and litres of water every day.
My silly wife forced liquids and drank X glasses of water everyday till her equilibrium went to shit and she couldn't walk down the hall without bouncing off of the walls. A doctor told her to stop that silly shit and only drink when she was thirsty. Of couse I had been telling her that all along but she is not going to listen to me or my common sense no matter what.

Apparently if you are relatively healthy, you can dry fast for up to 11 days. That seems a bit extreme, but a 3-5 day dry fast is certainly doable and the benefits are apparently numerous.
:cuckoo:

Just because you think you can endure a prolonged period of dehydration, that doesn't mean it's a good idea to purposefully dehydrate yourself.

The lengths that stupid moonbats will go to in order to make themselves even stupider just astounds me.

WTF?
Wrong. You know nothing about the topic.

There is a ton of research proving this technique results in
extraordinary benefits to health.

If you don’t want to continue being stupid, read the research before posting.

Start with this book or not:
View attachment 365812
Quit pretending that you know anything about nutrition, you fucking moonbat. You know less than nothing because you mindlessly believe any disinformation that's fed to you.

Apparently if you are relatively healthy, you can dry fast for up to 11 days. That seems a bit extreme, but a 3-5 day dry fast is certainly doable and the benefits are apparently numerous.
:cuckoo:

Just because you think you can endure a prolonged period of dehydration, that doesn't mean it's a good idea to purposefully dehydrate yourself.

The lengths that stupid moonbats will go to in order to make themselves even stupider just astounds me.

WTF?
Wrong. You know nothing about the topic.

There is a ton of research proving this technique results in
extraordinary benefits to health.

If you don’t want to continue being stupid, read the research before posting.

Start with this book or not:
View attachment 365812
Quit pretending that you know anything about nutrition, you fucking moonbat. You know less than nothing because you mindlessly believe any disinformation that's fed to you.
I’m no expert and never claimed to be, but I know I’m a Hell of a lot more informed than you.

Has anyone done it and if so, for how long?

According to my sources, it offers amazing healthy benefits.

well, try it and see how you feel. keep some fruit like oranges or watermellon handy. dehydration is dangerous. i would also not try it on a work day.

well, try it and see how you feel. keep some fruit like oranges or watermellon handy. dehydration is dangerous. i would also not try it on a work day.
I intend to. Just doing more research to confirm it’s healthy and the proper way to do it.

I’m not worried about dehydration. I will bath a lot and walk in the cool evenings/mornings, so my skin can absorb water. People who have done dry fasts properly don’t dehydrate.

I intend to. Just doing more research to confirm it’s healthy and the proper way to do it.

I’m not worried about dehydration. I will bath a lot and walk in the cool evenings/mornings, so my skin can absorb water. People who have done dry fasts properly don’t dehydrate.

im interested to see how it works.

you will know if its an issiue pretty fast im thinking.

I'm sorry, but I've seen no evidence, anecdotal or otherwise, that would convince me a 7 day dry fast is healthy, but that does not mean it does not have possible benefits. I don't pretend to know if there are hidden benefits of this, but I don't know of any.

I'm sorry, but I've seen no evidence, anecdotal or otherwise, that would convince me a 7 day dry fast is healthy, but that does not mean it does not have possible benefits. I don't pretend to know if there are hidden benefits of this, but I don't know of any.
Oh brother. Really?

Even people with heart failure aren’t advised by doctors to abstain from drinking water for days, they’re just placed on fluid restrictions

Forum List

Back