Make Sure You Check Every Container For Tampering That You Buy From The Store

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I keep finding loose caps and broken seals on my milk and cleaning products. Seems that kids are going around tampering with stuff in the store. Or it could be that these things are being tampered with at the factory.

This morning I found a Carnation Hazelnut coffee creamer with the pull ring pushed in. I've had to tighten caps on bottles of soap several times. It seems that there's been a media encouraged lawless mentality that is spreading everywhere.

I keep finding loose caps and broken seals on my milk and cleaning products. Seems that kids are going around tampering with stuff in the store. Or it could be that these things are being tampered with at the factory.

This morning I found a Carnation Hazelnut coffee creamer with the pull ring pushed in. I've had to tighten caps on bottles of soap several times. It seems that there's been a media encouraged lawless mentality that is spreading everywhere.

LOL...wow talk about making leaps in logic. Well, honestly I would not call any part of your post an exercise in logical reasoning.

LOL...wow talk about making leaps in logic. Well, honestly I would not call any part of your post an exercise in logical reasoning.
That's because you're a cuck.

I did buy a thing of laundry detergent picking it up by the handle at the store that fell open and spilled when I picked it up by the lid taking out of the trunk. Never had that happen before. Lost maybe 15% of the jug.

1595168385276.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

I did buy a thing of laundry detergent picking it up by the handle at the store that fell open and spilled when I picked it up by the lid taking out of the trunk. Never had that happen before. Lost maybe 15% of the jug.
I had a bottle of hand soap do the same thing. The cap was barely screwed on....and when it tipped over half of it spilled out.
I've found several of them like this.
Now I always check them before I put them in my cart.

Carnation Hazelnut creamer ? Buy a goat.

Bayer aspirin the 1980s you are to young to remember

That's because you're a cuck.

No that is because you’re an idiot.

The OP says that the media is encouraging this behavior. That is the leap of logic I am referring to. I wish Trumpers has better reading comprehension skills. Your logical reasoning is for the birds as well.

I think it was Tylenol. That's what started the move toward better seals on products.

I have actually found more than a few Grocery items tampered with over th last couple of months. Far more than the usual children’s vandalism that parents today seem to find acceptable. It’s not large amounts of products but more than I’ve ever seen before.

The OP says that the media is encouraging this behavior. That is the leap of logic I am referring to. I wish Trumpers has better reading comprehension skills.
Not a leap at all when the media foments hatred for America and then encourages people to start trouble everywhere.
Defunding the police is a call for total anarchy.

The problem with folks like you is you always try to skirt around the obvious by remaining willfully ignorant.

Carnation Hazelnut creamer ? Buy a goat.
I hate goat milk.

The OP says that the media is encouraging this behavior. That is the leap of logic I am referring to. I wish Trumpers has better reading comprehension skills.
Not a leap at all when the media foments hatred for America and then encourages people to start trouble everywhere.

The problem with folks like you is you always try to skirt around the obvious by remaining willfully ignorant.

Once again you engage in some for of Rube Goldberg logic. I use the term logic loosely in your case. So let me understand your dumpster fire thought process: Media Hates America, which leads to defunding the police which leads to someone tampering with the soda bottle cap at your local 7-11. Yeah..real bright.

Once again you engage in some for of Rube Goldberg logic. I use the term logic loosely in your case. So let me understand your dumpster fire thought process: Media Hates America, which leads to defunding the police which leads to someone tampering with the soda bottle cap at your local 7-11. Yeah..real bright.
Bet you $5 bucks you're on your way to do it.

Bet you $5 bucks you're on your way to do it.
Lol..it is you people that brought it up. I think you do it to make up threads like this.

When the system encourages lawlessness, just WTF do you think people are going to do on their own, outside of the paid organized "PEACEFUL PROTESTS"?

Face it.....there are alot of folks that hate others for whatever stupid reason.....so this negative attitude manifests in various ways. This is just one of them. Spitting in someone's burger didn't just happen yesterday. It's been going on for a long time....and what I wanted to point out is that it has become rampant.

Funny you should mention that.
Found an Ensure cap that had already been opened just the other day.

Forum List

Back