Driving alone with a mask

It depends where I'm going. Some days I go to one or more stores that ask customers to wear a mask. I also stop by the library fairly often, and they ask that patrons wear a mask.

Since I don't mind wearing a mask, I'd rather leave the mask on, even while driving from one place to another.

Finally, there's the sheer joy I get knowing the heads of some anti-maskers are exploding as they watch me drive by all masked up. : )

It depends where I'm going. Some days I go to one or more stores that ask customers to wear a mask. I also stop by the library fairly often, and they ask that patrons wear a mask.

Since I don't mind wearing a mask, I'd rather leave the mask on, even while driving from one place to another.

Finally, there's the sheer joy I get knowing the heads of some anti-maskers are exploding as they watch me drive by all masked up. : )
Is this you?

20210609_112201.jpg

Is this you?

View attachment 499203
No, that's not me.

But it's obviously someone who's 100 times smarter than the dumb assholes who refuse to wear a mask or be vaccinated, even though doing so might well protect others. Perhaps even an elderly member of their own family.

But then, this is America. We can each choose to as selfish and as stupid as we care to be.

This isn't exactly driving alone with a mask, but it is certainly as stupid:

Screenshot_20210620-095836_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I've heard it argued that it might make sense if one is running a whole series of errands and does not care to remove it when going from place to place. Even still, I think it's best to take it off even for a few minutes.

What goes through these lefty brains when they drive alone wearing masks?

What goes through these lefty brains when they drive alone wearing masks?
I'm not a lefty. But I'll sometimes wear a mask while driving if I'm going to stop at 2 or 3 stores that are only a few blocks apart. I hate putting the mask on, taking it off, putting it on...

I'll pull it off after I've hit the last store. It makes me laugh that others would care about how I choose to wear a mask. It just doesn't matter.

I'm not a lefty. But I'll sometimes wear a mask while driving if I'm going to stop at 2 or 3 stores that are only a few blocks apart. I hate putting the mask on, taking it off, putting it on...

I'll pull it off after I've hit the last store. It makes me laugh that others would care about how I choose to wear a mask. It just doesn't matter.
The intent to wear it in several stores in a row means that you have become compliant and submissive to lefties. Most stores won't even waste their time enforcing mask policies, so there is little need to wear one anymore. Just keep one with you in case you are confronted by an enforcer.

Last edited:

you are only saying this because you are one of the ones being made fun of here...if the guy in the car next to you is laughing,now you know why....

....rather leave the mask on, even while driving from one place to the other....and that gives you "sheer joy"?

Forum List

Back