Driving alone with a mask

The right's ridiculous obsession with masks is pathological.
Really? We aren't the Nazis demanding everyone wear them.
Excellent point. The left is absolutely obsessed with having everyone wear one, and here he is saying that righties are the ones obsessed with masks. You can't make this kind of stuff up.

1623175509578.png

At the very least...

If for some reason you have to go somewhere among mindless sheep, at least be independent.

Those who wear masks alone in their cars are also representing your side of the aisle. Does it bother you to have such idiots representing your side of the aisle?
You are apparently unaware of the fact that she is a black hole of stunning ignorance. Most people ignore her just because the idiocy she posts can cause brain trauma and headaches. It's a seriously dangerous level of stupidity. Like watching someone welding with retarded DNA.

Those who wear masks alone in their cars are also representing your side of the aisle. Does it bother you to have such idiots representing your side of the aisle?
You are apparently unaware of the fact that she is a black hole of stunning ignorance. Most people ignore her just because the idiocy she posts can cause brain trauma and headaches. It's a seriously dangerous level of stupidity. Like watching someone welding with retarded DNA.
Sounds like she could be a Coyote sock.

Poor baby..... :itsok: I upset you so much you have to take a thread about mask-wearing in cars and make it all about me. Am I to be honored? or disturbed by your creepiness?

How many of you wear a mask while driving alone?

View attachment 498731

View attachment 498732
I don't...but I don't make a deal out of those who do.
Funny that you care so much. Tell us on this doll where the masked driver touched you.
1623177725898.png

No... Coyote would have to be huffing glue, spray paint, and gasoline vapor to achieve that level of brain damage and it wouldn't be something she could recover from.

Coyote is actually somewhat intelligent as far as moonbats go. She pisses a lot of us off because she has a good memory and can call out hypocrisy and stupidity when it rears it's "right wing" head. Bed wetters do indeed have a monopoly on stupidity, but they don't own it all. There are still shit loads of people who have made assclowns like Alex Jones rich by buying his snake oils.

View attachment 498731

View attachment 498732
Funny that you care so much. Tell us on this doll where the masked driver touched you. View attachment 498796
Is this you?

Screenshot_20210608-120424_DuckDuckGo.jpg

View attachment 498731

View attachment 498732
Funny that you care so much. Tell us on this doll where the masked driver touched you. View attachment 498796
Is this you?

View attachment 498800
Nope....I don't wear a mask while driving. You really have issues with reading comprehension, don't you?

Is that the masked driver that touched you inappropriately?

No... Coyote would have to be huffing glue, spray paint, and gasoline vapor to achieve that level of brain damage and it wouldn't be something she could recover from.

Coyote is actually somewhat intelligent as far as moonbats go. She pisses a lot of us off because she has a good memory and can call out hypocrisy and stupidity when it rears it's "right wing" head. Bed wetters do indeed have a monopoly on stupidity, but they don't own it all. There are still shit loads of people who have made assclowns like Alex Jones rich by buying his snake oils.

1623184486958.png

View attachment 498731

View attachment 498732
Is this you?

View attachment 498800
Nope....I don't wear a mask while driving. You really have issues with reading comprehension, don't you?

Is that the masked driver that touched you inappropriately?

Forum List

Back