Driving alone with a mask

If I see someone with a mask on in public anymore, unless they're elderly or otherwise look sickly, I know I'm looking at an imbecile.

The entire thing was complete bullshit from the get go. It made fuck all difference in the outcome. Not one fucking person was saved because of this inane reactionary knee jerk response to a disease with a 99.6% survivability ratio.

If it was even lowered to a threshold of 98%, I might understand some of the hysteria. I may have been willing to wear the fuckin rag on my face while shopping. Over the last 2 years I've had several jobs that I walked away from because they got stupid about the mask bullshit. I refuse to comply unless the circumstance is extreme. I'll do it in a nursing home, a hospital or something along that line if I have to be there briefly and it's specifically requested, otherwise I ignore it and go on with my objectives. I have walked out of several businesses where I wanted something they had, but I could get it elsewhere when some fucktard demanded I put a diaper on my fuckin face.

There are a few places I'll never step foot in again because some kool-aid hair colored freak of nature that actually needed the mask just for aesthetics, got stupid about the fact I refused to comply.

1638842763707.png

The intent to wear it in several stores in a row means that you have become compliant and submissive to lefties. Most stores won't even waste their time enforcing mask policies, so there is little need to wear one anymore. Just keep one with you in case you are confronted by an enforcer.
I wear a mask in stores, and I believe all shoppers should, because it's possible that by doing so we may help protect the workers from catching the virus from us. The workers put themselves at risk every just by going to work day and dealing closely with huge numbers of the public.

It may help, and it may not. But it takes only a small effort to do it, and if it keeps a single person from getting sick, it's worth it. None of us can claim to know if masks are effective or not. But I would listen the opinion of a scientist over that of some selfish, know-nothing, hardhead any day of the week.

In the end we each have to make up own mind and do what we think is right.

you are only saying this because you are one of the ones being made fun of here...if the guy in the car next to you is laughing,now you know why....
First of all, there's no way on Earth that you could possibly know why I choose to do anything. So, right off the bat we know you're talking out of your ass.

Nothing more has to be said. You've already told us all we need to know about you.

Have a nice day.

....rather leave the mask on, even while driving from one place to the other....and that gives you "sheer joy"?
If I'm only driving a couple of blocks to another store it's less trouble to just leave the thing on.

Besides, it doesn't bother me. It amazes me that there are people who find it worth their time to worry about whether or not other people choose to wear a mask. Surely there are more productive things to think about. Then, again, maybe it's the only depth of thinking they can manage.

First of all, there's no way on Earth that you could possibly know why I choose to do anything. So, right off the bat we know you're talking out of your ass.

Nothing more has to be said. You've already told us all we need to know about you.

Have a nice day.
lol i thought you said this mask shit isnt important?....apparently it is to you....yea have nice day wearing your mask in the car....

If I'm only driving a couple of blocks to another store it's less trouble to just leave the thing on.

Besides, it doesn't bother me. It amazes me that there are people who find it worth their time to worry about whether or not other people choose to wear a mask. Surely there are more productive things to think about. Then, again, maybe it's the only depth of thinking they can manage.
Well now you are singing the Dimmer song.....all they do is worry about others wearing the stupid facediaper and getting vaccinated and its none of their business....to your point, right??

None of us can claim to know if masks are effective or not.
I claim to know that they are not effective. I have had decades of hazmat training and respirator fit tests, so I always use osha standards when I select the correct ppe for each specific type of hazmat. Each hazmat has an msds sheet.

Is this you?

Screenshot_20210608-091737_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Well now you are singing the Dimmer song.....all they do is worry about others wearing the stupid facediaper and getting vaccinated and its none of their business....to your point, right??
See post #93.

It especially applies to you, since you have a brain like a horse.

I claim to know that they are not effective. I have had decades of hazmat training and respirator fit tests, so I always use osha standards when I select the correct ppe for each specific type of hazmat. Each hazmat has an msds sheet.
Another internet ex-spurt. I'm impressed...

Really...lol.

See post #93.

It especially applies to you, since you have a brain like a horse.
Awww does Facediaper boy need a nap? Don't forget to remove it so you don't suffocate on your own CO2...unless you think the Covid boogeyman will get you while you sleep...oooohhhh...ooooohhhhhh

Forum List

Back