I am a white American male and this IS my country.

If that statement triggers or scares you the problem is 100% ON YOU.
My statement of FACT in no way passes judgment on you, your citizenship or your patriotic feelings. If you feel it does then you have problems with your own thoughts and skin color.

My impression is that the message from the leftists is that you are the problem.

• Banned
My statement of FACT in no way passes judgment on you, your citizenship or your patriotic feelings. If you feel it does then you have problems with your own thoughts and skin color.

My impression is that the message from the leftists is that you are the problem.
The criminally insane are consumed by delusions

I fear for my nation...every man woman and child of all colors must educate themselves to what is happening to America....
A must watch video....
Watch it all the way through....if you care about your country....no matter what skin color you are....

1). I'm an American Indian, Male or Female, and this is my Country.
2). I'm a Canadian, and I moved to the USA in 1933, Male or Female, and this is my Country.
3). I'm an Asian, Legal Immigrant, Male or Female, and this is my Country.
4). I'm Swedish, Moved to the USA in 1978, never got Citizenship, Male or Female, and this is my Country.

I'm ok with your statement, you OK with these too? Hope So.

2). I'm a Canadian, and I moved to the USA in 1933, Male or Female, and this is my Country.
4). I'm Swedish, Moved to the USA in 1978, never got Citizenship, Male or Female, and this is my Country.

Not number 4

Although I may agree somewhat the nation is composed of people of many colors and always has been..It would be nice if the minorities didn't feel the need for retaliation for white guys in the past being ultimate bastards about who gets to settle where and who gets to live on their land they had before the whites came, but that was not the case.

YOUR country?
The fact that you associate part 1 with part 2
IS THE PROBLEM.

How the hell do you get the idea that a non citizen of America can say America is their country?

How would you feel if someone started a thread stating:

"I am a black American female and this is my country."

Forum List

Back