Drag queen harrassment leading to jail, not before time.

And to think i thought Drag Queens were faggotry extremists who want to diddle with young children. I guess it is okay to do that, but if you are opposed to DQ, then you must be arrested. Now of course this happens in Britstain, but try DQing over in the middle east....

Well there is a long tradition of drag artists in the UK. Every xmas we take our kids to panto where the lead character is a well known performer dressed up as a woman.

For example if the play is Cinderella both ugly sisters will be blokes dressed up as women. It can be very funny.

Maybe you dont have pantomine in the US ?

One of the UKs top TV shows is Mrs Browns Boys where Mrs Brown is played by a male actor . To be fair its a shit show but very popular.

I also remember Dustin Hoffman playing a woman in a film. No children have been harmed in any of this.

Frankly the kids are safer at a drag show than they would be in church with predatory priests corrupting them.

I do believe that the drag show scares are just the latest right wing nonsense to rile up the slow witted.

After all the kids are watching with their parents. What harm is going come to them ?

Last edited:
I think that you are being a bit OTT.
Is that some Brit twit terminology?
As a result of her harrassment
She didn’t harass his stupid Ass. She criticized the show and called it grooming. So fucking what? He’s an actor openly gay with AIDS. The only thing it hurts are drag gigs for children. BFD
he has lost work and been hounded by vigilante groups.
Oh bullshit. If he’s lost work doing drag shows for kids, great. I doubt any “vigilante” has done anything more than make empty on line threats.
There is clear evidence of harm
No. There isn’t. The drag Queen didn’t even testify.
and she has already been warned about her conduct.
A warning about voicing concern for children? That’s typical pussy Brit twit panty wetting.
How many chances do you give her ?
None. She doesn’t need any. She hasn’t done anything wrong.
Actions have consequences.
Not all. Some deservedly shouldn’t even be worried about. Free speech isn’t always easy. But it’s still a good thing.

Last edited:
Is that some Brit twit terminology?

She didn’t harass his stupid Ass. She criticized the show and called it grooming. So fucking what? He’s an actor openly gay with AIDS. The only thing it hurts are gifs for children. BFD

Oh bullshit. If he’s lost work doing drag shows for kids, great. I doubt any “vigilante” has done anything more than make empty on line threats.

No. There isn’t. The drag Queen didn’t even testify.

A warning about voicing concern for children? That’s typical pussy Brit twit panty wetting.

None. She doesn’t need any. She hasn’t done anything wrong.

Not all. Some deservedly shouldn’t even be worried about. Free speech isn’t always easy. But it’s still a good thing.
You are cracking up.

Hate speech has consequences and the victim has suffered enough. These extremists are in dream land if they think they have the right to do this.
Biden should get 1,000,000 years, right?

Well there is a long tradition of drag artists in the UK. Every xmas we take our kids to panto where the lead character is a well known performer dressed up as a woman.

For example if the play is Cinderella both ugly sisters will be blokes dressed up as women. It can be very funny.

One of the UKs top TV shows is Mrs Browns Boys where Mrs Brown is played by a male actor . To be fair its a shit show but very popular.

I also remember Dustin Hoffman playing a woman in a film. No children have been harmed in any of this.

Frankly the kids are safer at a drag show than they would be in church with predatory priests corrupting them.

I do believe that the drag show scares are just the latest right wing nonsense to rile up the slow witted.

After all the kids are watching with their parents. What harm is going come to them ?
You can't have Pantomime without drag!!!!

Well there is a long tradition of drag artists in the UK.
Still doesnt make it right....

Hate speech has consequences and the victim has suffered enough. These extremists are in dream land if they think they have the right to do this.

“In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” — popularly but probably incorrectly attributed to George Orwell​

This wouldn't be the first time that the UK has criminally-prosecuted its own subjects for telling the plain and obvious truth.

Once again, a vivid demonstration of why we Americans kicked the British filth out of our country almost two and a half centuries ago.

Last edited:

Good thing you're focused on what really matters to the workers of the world
2kkwkwkww.jpg

Forum List

Back