Drag queen harrassment leading to jail, not before time.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Hate speech has consequences and the victim has suffered enough. These extremists are in dream land if they think they have the right to do this.

Hate speech has consequences and the victim has suffered enough. These extremists are in dream land if they think they have the right to do this.
You twits don’t have a First Amendment.

The closest analog in the United States would be a civil suit for alleged defamation followed by an injunction (here perhaps a prior restraint and thus not even permissible) followed by some penalty for a contempt of court. Jail wouldn’t be an option.

But I recognize that you’re not merely a twit Brit. You’re also a libtard and don’t much care for free speech.

The closest analog in the United States would be a civil suit for alleged defamation followed by an injunction (here perhaps a prior restraint and thus not even permissible) followed by some penalty for a contempt of court. Jail wouldn’t be an option.

But I recognize that you’re not merely a twit Brit. You’re also a libtard and don’t much care for free speech.

Sounds like this is what she is really facing jail for---contempt of court--which can happen in the US too.

Sounds like this is what she is really facing jail for---contempt of court--which can happen in the US too.
There are some circumstances where a contempt can lead to a particular kind of incarceration. The point of jailing a civil contemner is literally coercion. “Oh. You’re subpoenaed to testify but you refuse to be sworn in? Fine. Go sit in a jail cell until you comply.”

But this case is screwy from jump street.

Here is what the fucking drag queen was “performing”: Belfast drag queen receives 'incredible support' following online threats | ITV News

This was (is) a drag show for kids. Why the fuck is a drag show being aimed at children?

First Amendment doesn't protect violating court orders to leave people the fuck alone.

That is pretty much it. She had an injunction from the court to immediately take away a video she posted which untruthfully presented the Drag queen actor.

Jolene Bunting is to be sentenced later this month after she accepted breaching the order to immediately remove a video about Belfast actor Matthew Cavan from social media platforms.

Mr Cavan told a court he has lost work, been wrongly accused of grooming children, and pursued by paedophile hunters because of the postings.

Never mind the hell she put this man through you cannot ignore injunctions and expect to get away with it. She deserves what she gets.

There are some circumstances where a contempt can lead to a particular kind of incarceration. The point of jailing a civil contemner is literally coercion. “Oh. You’re subpoenaed to testify but you refuse to be sworn in? Fine. Go sit in a jail cell until you comply.”

Here is what the fucking drag queen was “performing”: Belfast drag queen receives 'incredible support' following online threats | ITV News

This was (is) a drag show for kids. Why the fuck is a drag show being aimed at children?

To TRIGGER you.

First Amendment doesn't protect violating court orders to leave people the fuck alone.
Nor did I say it does. But that also wasn’t the prior restraint ordered in that British case. Instead this judge ordered a person to take down a post with video. Opinion. They call it “hate” speech.

I have a hunch they would label my reply as “hate speech,” too. But:

what the fuck is a gay actor doing a drag show for and aimed at children for? I think the show itself is actually bordering on pedophile behavior. Oh, and I do hate pedo’s.

I am not sure that the underlying issue would have flown in the US unless the video contained threats or incitement to others to pursue violence, but was just pointing out that people in the US can get thrown on the clinker for violating court orders. In Virginia, you can get 10 days and a $250 fine on the spot. I have literally seen a judge find himself in contempt and fine himself $250 when his own cellphone went off in the courtroom. He also order the bailiff to confiscate his cellphone. It was kind of funny. It at least added some levity to an otherwise never ending morning of him entering default judgments for credit card companies and the hospital while waiting for my case to be called to get what ended up being another default judgment against a deadbeat tenant.

No, you bombastic retard. It’s not aimed at adults at all. It’s aimed at kids. The question, you fucking imbecile, is what is it supposedly designed to help children “learn?”

Tolerance of people who are different, which I realize is a concept that is totally foreign to you, ya fuggin fuck-knuckle.

Nor did I say it does. But that also wasn’t the prior restraint ordered in that British case. Instead this judge ordered a person to take down a post with video. Opinion. They call it “hate” speech.

I have a hunch they would label my reply as “hate speech,” too. But:

what the fuck is a gay actor doing a drag show for and aimed at children for? I think the show itself is actually bordering on pedophile behavior. Oh, and I do hate pedo’s.

You don't give a toss one way or the other; you're just virtue signaling, looking for a way to boost your pathetically impotent testosterone levels I reckon.

Pedos aren't drag queens or gays -- that's what your cartoonish brainwashed worldview thinks. In reality child molesters are people that everyone trusts, who then abuse that trust in order to get closer to their victims.

Was Jerry Sandusky a drag queen?

Were all those Catholic priests parading around in women's dresses?

What about Josh Duggar - does he do drag?

Of course not. Pedos aren't drag queens or flamboyantly gay. They're priests, teachers, police officers, neighborhood babysitters, guidance counselors, doctors, lawyers, judges...people that are generally trusted and respected in society. And of course they could be janitors and garbage truck drivers who abuse their family members, too. Point being, you're just engaging in stupid-as-pigshit tropes.

Seriously, stop being such an insufferable, bigoted dipshit.

Tolerance of people who are different, which I realize is a concept that is totally foreign to you, ya fuggin fuck-knuckle.
You “realize” nothing, you scumbag libtard fart sucker.

We shouldn’t “tolerate” people. Who the fuck are you to “allow” people to be different? You typical faux liberal.

No. “Tolerance” is the wrong concept.

And the word you’re groping for doesn’t even apply to drag shows for kids.

I think that you are being a bit OTT. As a result of her harrassment he has lost work and been hounded by vigilante groups.

There is clear evidence of harm and she has already been warned about her conduct. How many chances do you give her ?

Actions have consequences.

And to think i thought Drag Queens were faggotry extremists who want to diddle with young children. I guess it is okay to do that, but if you are opposed to DQ, then you must be arrested. Now of course this happens in Britstain, but try DQing over in the middle east....

You “realize” nothing, you scumbag libtard fart sucker.

We shouldn’t “tolerate” people. Who the fuck are you to “allow” people to be different? You typical faux liberal.

No. “Tolerance” is the wrong concept.

And the word you’re groping for doesn’t even apply to drag shows for kids.

Looks like you're having a total meltdown, lol.

Too predictable, lol.

You don't give a toss one way or the other; you're just virtue signaling, looking for a way to boost your pathetically impotent testosterone levels I reckon.

Pedos aren't drag queens or gays -- that's what your cartoonish brainwashed worldview thinks. In reality child molesters are people that everyone trusts, who then abuse that trust in order to get closer to their victims.

Was Jerry Sandusky a drag queen?

Were all those Catholic priests parading around in women's dresses?

What about Josh Duggar - does he do drag?

Of course not. Pedos aren't drag queens or flamboyantly gay. They're priests, teachers, police officers, neighborhood babysitters, guidance counselors, doctors, lawyers, judges...people that are generally trusted and respected in society. And of course they could be janitors and garbage truck drivers who abuse their family members, too. Point being, you're just engaging in stupid-as-pigshit tropes.

Seriously, stop being such an insufferable, bigoted dipshit.
You sure are a presumptuous little brain dead libtard. And I am guessing your visits here are from some foreign land. You seem like a good partner for taint.

And I don’t need lectures from a twit like you. I already know that one need not be gay to be a pedo. But that still leaves unanswered the questions: why do gender confused drag queens wish to teach children all about being in drag?

It isn’t “virtue signaling” to ask the right question, you troll punk ass bitch. You wanna do some drag show, have yourself a blast. But for the love of humanity, keep kids out of it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back