Dr. Fauci Concedes the Coronavirus Mortality Rate May Be Much Closer to a Very Bad Flu

Like the computer models, initial estimates prove false.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, a key member of the White House Coronavirus Task Force, co-authored an article published Thursday in the New England Journal of Medicine predicting the fatality rate for the coronavirus will turn out to be like that of a "severe seasonal influenza."

Dr. Fauci: Coronavirus death rate like very bad flu - WND

In the end the rate may be the same, but the issue with COVID-19 is that due to the novel nature it spreads much quicker, and thus the bad cases happen in a spike as compared to the spread out nature of a normal flu season.

From an interview posted yesterday with Fauci

Q: Is this just the seaonsal flu?

A: NO (paraphrasing):
  • It transmits much more rapidly
  • Mortality rate is 10 times higher (me: though currently it's running 17 times higher in the United States)
  • Seasonal flu does not overrun hospitals and ICUS where they run out of ventilators and rooms.

Like the computer models, initial estimates prove false.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, a key member of the White House Coronavirus Task Force, co-authored an article published Thursday in the New England Journal of Medicine predicting the fatality rate for the coronavirus will turn out to be like that of a "severe seasonal influenza."

Dr. Fauci: Coronavirus death rate like very bad flu - WND

That is what he said in February. This is what he’s saying now. Hopefully the death rate will be way under 1%

Well well...
The case fatality rate is far, far lower than we’ve been lead to believe. Are we willing to destroy America over a bad case of the flu?

On Thursday Dr. Fauci co-authored a report on the coronavirus in the New England Journal of Medicine.

The report, entitled “Covid-19 — Navigating the Uncharted”, was co-authored by Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., H. Clifford Lane, M.D., and Robert R. Redfield, M.D.

Here’s a direct quote from that report:

“If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.2

The moment I heard Fauci sent Hillary Witch Clinton letters and emails saying how much he loved her and adored her....

Then I researched a bit about him...hehe

And yes the little prick is totally Deep State.

Go away Fauci....dissapear into the sunset. We don't need you.

Listen 21 million Chinese land line and cellular subscribers went inactive

I'm sure some are for economic reasons but at the least... at the minimum betcha 10 % percent died ....at friggin least

Dog eating commie rat finks

Well well...
The case fatality rate is far, far lower than we’ve been lead to believe. Are we willing to destroy America over a bad case of the flu?

On Thursday Dr. Fauci co-authored a report on the coronavirus in the New England Journal of Medicine.

The report, entitled “Covid-19 — Navigating the Uncharted”, was co-authored by Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., H. Clifford Lane, M.D., and Robert R. Redfield, M.D.

“If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.2

I'm guessing there's a "but" in there somewhere.

The moment I heard Fauci sent Hillary Witch Clinton letters and emails saying how much he loved her and adored her....

Link?

Listen 21 million Chinese land line and cellular subscribers went inactive

I'm sure some are for economic reasons but at the least... at the minimum betcha 10 % percent died ....at friggin least

Dog eating commie rat finks
They were out of work for over two months. Maybe they couldn't pay their bills?

Well well...

I'm guessing there's a "but" in there somewhere.
Read it yourself. I linked to the article.

Well well...

The last time there was a "very bad flu" was 1918.

Link?

you want linky poo? awwwwww.....he wants a linkie.... ok here is little linky poo for you, princess

Here ....the love letters of Fauci to the Clinton Witch...Wikileaks.

1585446439667.png

I know the perfect song for that little romance...

Well well...

The article says a severe flu has approx 0.1% death rate.

Link?
It's true. I posted the link recently. I'll try to find it for you. He is a Hillary devotee! Here is one link but I think I posted another one instead of this one though they say the same thing.

Link?
It's true. I posted the link recently. I'll try to find it for you. He is a Hillary devotee!

He adores her! that tells a lot about him! what a ^&**(()

Well well...

The article says a severe flu has approx 0.1% death rate.

Fatality rates for Covid19 vary from country to country, and the data isn't certain yet but it seems to be between 0.31 and 1.94.

Spanish flu was 2.5.

Forum List

Back