Dow Sinks 981 Points, as Wall St Ends 3rd Losing Week

Fuck you! You are a God damned troll who will do most anything to stroke you ego. That statement made no sense as I bought with a lot less than $10K and sold for over $36K?

You need a personality transplant along with a new brain. Your brain isn't working and your personality is one huge dick!
You seem upset. Lol

Wall Street slumped to a lower close on Friday, ending a whipsaw week of surprise earnings news and increased certainty around aggressive near-term interest rate rises, which also pushed them into negative territory for the week.
It was the third straight week of losses for both the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq, while the Dow Jones posted its fourth weekly decline in a row.

Thanks a lot Senile Joe, your incompetance is destroying America

View attachment 634997
/----/ For those who trade options, I'm buying 45 day out ATM Puts on Dis and NFLX.

My post contained a heavy dose of sarcasm. Biden is an idiot. I have been telling Mac1958 this since the election. He deems himself as a financial expert being a CFP and all but made the brilliant decision to vote for Biden over Trump. He just couldn’t stomach the mean tweets, portfolios and our country be damned.
On this forum it is wise to note when your post sarcasm as the liberals here often make similar posts they view as serious.

Trump did irritate a lot of people with his tendency to attack everybody who attacked him and his sometimes obnoxiousness. At times he did use humor which I liked. Still he might have won his second term if he had only acted more like what people fell a President should.

I voted for Trump on the second run because he accomplished much of what he promised. It pisses me off to see Joe Biden ruin everything Trump did.

It's just a coincidence that inflation took off and the economy is in the tank.

It has nothing to do with government policy.

Well there is only one thing to do, put Trump back in to see if that is true.
In two years from now inflation is going to be under control and the market will have recovered. The market is down about 10% now. I will be buying on any further weakness.

My post contained a heavy dose of sarcasm. Biden is an idiot. I have been telling Mac1958 this since the election. He deems himself as a financial expert being a CFP and all but made the brilliant decision to vote for Biden over Trump. He just couldn’t stomach the mean tweets, portfolios and our country be damned.

The stock market under Trump was not really that impressive. Almost all of his gains came in the first year or so. Then the markets were pretty stagnant for more than a year.

Both Obama and Clinton had better a annualized return for the DJI and the S&P while Trump beat them with the NASDAQ

You will lose 7% a year

My 401K was down 10% this year last time I checked about a week ago. My robinhood is up 15.56% on the year. I should be a funds manager ;)

I will keep putting my money into the 401K. Surely the market will boom at least once more before I retire.

My 401K was down 10% this year last time I checked about a week ago. My robinhood is up 15.56% on the year. I should be a funds manager ;)

I will keep putting my money into the 401K. Surely the market will boom at least once more before I retire.
10% is normal drop in most years then back up. This year we could drop another 10% which is fine with me

You are killing it in your Robinhood account

10% is normal drop in most years then back up. This year we could drop another 10% which is fine with me

You are killing it in your Robinhood account

LOL I went almost all in on natural gas last year so I am actually a little disappointed it isn't even better all things considered. I do have a lot of bank shares mixed in with it and those are a a tad unpredictable. My robinhood is more oriented toward building a solid dividend producing portfolio so it really doesn't matter much what the stock prices are at any given time other than for the DRIP. When I retire, I want to have enough revenue coming in to cover the cost of my existence so I can have fun with whatever is left.

In two years from now inflation is going to be under control and the market will have recovered. The market is down about 10% now. I will be buying on any further weakness.
Great prediction! You have no clue as to if it will recover or not.

Most people do not realize that one group of traders see stocks going up ad another group sees it as going down. The number of people/computers in each group determines the outcome.

Forum List

Back