Dow Sinks 981 Points, as Wall St Ends 3rd Losing Week

Tampa_Bay

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2022

Wall Street slumped to a lower close on Friday, ending a whipsaw week of surprise earnings news and increased certainty around aggressive near-term interest rate rises, which also pushed them into negative territory for the week.
It was the third straight week of losses for both the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq, while the Dow Jones posted its fourth weekly decline in a row.

Thanks a lot Senile Joe, your incompetance is destroying America

1650720248623.png

Wall Street slumped to a lower close on Friday, ending a whipsaw week of surprise earnings news and increased certainty around aggressive near-term interest rate rises, which also pushed them into negative territory for the week.
It was the third straight week of losses for both the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq, while the Dow Jones posted its fourth weekly decline in a row.

Thanks a lot Senile Joe, your incompetance is destroying America

View attachment 634997
I am so glad I pulled my accounts at the end of March and cashed them in.

• Banned
Joe is an idiot, but solely blaming him for the Dow’s loss is nonsensical. Joe is a corporatist of the highest order. He takes orders from Wall Street like all our recent presidents.

In normal times I would agree. But in these extremist insane times when Joe's policies are all so destructive, we must lay the lions share of the blame on him.

Joe is an idiot, but solely blaming him for the Dow’s loss is nonsensical. Joe is a corporatist of the highest order. He takes orders from Wall Street like all our recent presidents.
Did the Dow not lose points because of fear of the Fed raising interest rates? Why did they do this? Biden's inflation is the answer.

You continue your streak at being a fucking moron in every post!

It's just a coincidence that inflation took off and the economy is in the tank.

It has nothing to do with government policy.

Well there is only one thing to do, put Trump back in to see if that is true.

Excellent!

I did too!!

I am thinking the market will bottom out, then I'll buy in low, and then when the Republican win the House the Dow will BOOM and I will cash in. Remember the market Trump Bump when he was elected?
The market always bottoms out eventually, the problem is if our economy is damaged enough it can take years or decades to fully recover instead of days, weeks, or just a few months.

Biden's policies are heading us towards a potentially serious recession.

Joe’s a pawn controlled by higher forces. Right? Don’t you cons think he’s brain dead? How can he be responsible, when he’s demented?

Putting in Don would only compound the problem.

Joe’s a pawn controlled by higher forces. Right? Don’t you cons think he’s brain dead? How can he be responsible, when he’s demented?

Putting in Don would only compound the problem.
Restoring Trump to the office would instantly cause the stock market to rise, as they know he can fix the inflation problem.

Forum List

Back