Dow Sinks 981 Points, as Wall St Ends 3rd Losing Week

Oh Stop it---Trump was a great president for 4 years. Very little with all that did was wrong---allowing the swamp to push their covid nonsense in any shape way or form was wrong---but he fought it and was able to fight the swamp some even on the covid scam.

oh fyi gator--whoever runs against Biden--wins (bar the dems cheating so much again.)

Biden will not run again. I have a bet with my wife (made in Nov 2020) that he will not be the POTUS in 2023.

The problem is who is behind him. I personally believe that in addition to being demented, Biden is also heavily compromised. The only advantage to turning over the presidency to Kamala would be some of the foreign influence could be less and it would guarantee a Republican president in 2024. This entire administraion is hell-bent on destroying the US. I am not sure how many of this administration’s policies could be argued, with a straight face, are helping the US.

The problem is who is behind him. I personally believe that in addition to being demented, Biden is also heavily compromised. The only advantage to turning over the presidency to Kamala would be some of the foreign influence could be less and it would guarantee a Republican president in 2024. This entire administraion is hell-bent on destroying the US. I am not sure how many of this administration’s policies could be argued, with a straight face, are helping the US.

He is a shitty POTUS that is for sure. I do not buy into the idea that things are being done to purposefully damage the country, but that has been the outcome none the less.

The fact that it is Harris waiting in the wings might cause me to loose my bet as unpopular as she was. I truly think the party thought she would gain some popularity as VP before she took over.

It is a shit show, the GOP will take the House and maybe the Senate and then we will have no new laws or major bills passed for at least 2 years so that will give things time to settle down.

We are long past due for a recession, not counting the mini-recession from COVID we have never gone this long without a recession in this country. It was going to happen no matter who won in 2020

Forum List

Back