DOW down nearly 1000 points

Have you always been an idiot who believes everyone on the left is a "faggot" or were you dumbed down by Donnie Dotard? You should grow a brain, but that seems unlikely at this point. Sad :(
it is a fact that leftist are more emotional and feminine ! the women of your party [ugly bull dykes] have lower estrogen levels than the gender confused faggots like you !! and that is a fact ! the morning after the election you are going to throw an absolutely hilarious screeching teenage girl fit ! the facts are the facts ! you know that you hate anyone that has a better standard of living than you regardless of the fact that they may have worked harder and are more intelligent than you are ! thats why you are a leftist !! deep down inside you are a spoiled whiny little girl thats resentful of the kid whos got a better dollhouse ! you feel this way because you are a feminine male and a faggot ! you have always been a faggot and you will always be a faggot .

The more overtly homophobic a feller is, the more they refer to their political opponents as "faggots" - The more likely they are to have homo or bisexual tendencies themselves. As suspected, you fit right in.

STEP BACK MARY - YER BREAKIN' MY GAYDAR!! :)

26.jpg
Says the guy how votes for people who think men with tits are women. Did you notice that Larry Craig didnt get re elected because of his lifestyle. Shame you fuckers are so queer in your morality.

Larry Criag wasn't arrested for being gay. Nope, Ol' Widestance was arrested for lewd conduct in an airport bathroom.

He didn't run for reelection ... he resigned in shame.

You probably shouldn't fuck with a guy who lived in Idaho at the time. But I get it, you assholes don't give a rat's ass about facts, and prefer making up your own.

And then there was this ... Gay? - Who gives a fuck. Lewd conduct and criminal behavior (quite "Trumpy" on the latter I might add)

From 2011 and beyond, FEC disbursement reports show Craig kept dipping into the fund years after he stopped campaigning, all the while lobbying - which campaign finance watchdog groups say is a big no-no.

In 2012, he was sued by the FEC for misusing campaign donations while still in office for legal fees relating to the bathroom scandal. He was eventually fined $45,000 for violating election laws and ordered to return about $198,000 to the U.S. Treasury.
7 Investigates: Sen. Craig spent campaign funds well past retirement
Larry Criag wasn't arrested for being gay.
Who the fuck said he did, he just didnt get re elected like i said before, you worthless idiot. Of course you and your liberal elties should of championed Larry, but because he had a (R) beside his name, you typical of a asshole, attacked him for his double standards. Well, as we have been seeing the swamp is being drained, all the "liberal" establishment (R) and (D) are being replaced. Larry was just a little before the time. You sure are an idiot who cant understand a simple statement. Go back to elementary school and finish the 3rd grade that you avoided.

How is it possible to get reelected or NOT reelected if one resigns in shame? I need to go back to the 3rd grade?

it is a fact that leftist are more emotional and feminine ! the women of your party [ugly bull dykes] have lower estrogen levels than the gender confused faggots like you !! and that is a fact ! the morning after the election you are going to throw an absolutely hilarious screeching teenage girl fit ! the facts are the facts ! you know that you hate anyone that has a better standard of living than you regardless of the fact that they may have worked harder and are more intelligent than you are ! thats why you are a leftist !! deep down inside you are a spoiled whiny little girl thats resentful of the kid whos got a better dollhouse ! you feel this way because you are a feminine male and a faggot ! you have always been a faggot and you will always be a faggot .

The more overtly homophobic a feller is, the more they refer to their political opponents as "faggots" - The more likely they are to have homo or bisexual tendencies themselves. As suspected, you fit right in.

26.jpg
Says the guy how votes for people who think men with tits are women. Did you notice that Larry Craig didnt get re elected because of his lifestyle. Shame you fuckers are so queer in your morality.

Larry Criag wasn't arrested for being gay. Nope, Ol' Widestance was arrested for lewd conduct in an airport bathroom.

You probably shouldn't fuck with a guy who lived in Idaho at the time. But I get it, you assholes don't give a rat's ass about facts, and prefer making up your own.

And then there was this ... Gay? - Who gives a fuck. Lewd conduct and criminal behavior (quite "Trumpy" on the latter I might add)

From 2011 and beyond, FEC disbursement reports show Craig kept dipping into the fund years after he stopped campaigning, all the while lobbying - which campaign finance watchdog groups say is a big no-no.

In 2012, he was sued by the FEC for misusing campaign donations while still in office for legal fees relating to the bathroom scandal. He was eventually fined $45,000 for violating election laws and ordered to return about $198,000 to the U.S. Treasury.
Who the fuck said he did, he just didnt get re elected like i said before, you worthless idiot. Of course you and your liberal elties should of championed Larry, but because he had a (R) beside his name, you typical of a asshole, attacked him for his double standards. Well, as we have been seeing the swamp is being drained, all the "liberal" establishment (R) and (D) are being replaced. Larry was just a little before the time. You sure are an idiot who cant understand a simple statement. Go back to elementary school and finish the 3rd grade that you avoided.

How is it possible to get reelected or NOT reelected if one resigns in shame? I need to go back to the 3rd grade?
Morons like you dont understand, because liberals have a brain the size of a pea, that Larry, who tested the waters after it was found out he was queer as a 3 dollar bill, realized that he wasn't going to be reelected by the people so, instead of him wasting money, like all the dumbass liberals do, he stepped down. It isnt that hard to understand, unless you are a liberal, then I refer to the brain statement. if they have one.

26.jpg

Morons like you dont understand, because liberals have a brain the size of a pea, that Larry, who tested the waters after it was found out he was queer as a 3 dollar bill, realized that he wasn't going to be reelected by the people so, instead of him wasting money, like all the dumbass liberals do, he stepped down. It isnt that hard to understand, unless you are a liberal, then I refer to the brain statement. if they have one.

You were entirely mistaken as to the facts of the case, doubled down ... And now you are attempting to walk it back. Funny :D

Still ready to trade a Drumpf, his albino sidekick and a Billy Barr for Trudeau? :)
You actually WANT the economy to tank. That is sick.

Nonsense - I have investments dependent on US financial health. Stop lying - THAT is what's sick.
If you do indeed ,you don't want a filthy Communist like Bernie. Or Fake Cherokee either.

Not a Bernie or Liz supporter. But if they win .. Yes I will vote for them. Of course, I'd vote for Homer Simpson over the Tangerine Turd. :)
the-average-democrat-look-the-average-democrat-voter-is-just-5076284.png
Like I always say, there is no dumber creature slithering on this planet than the lowly conservative.

Quote falsely attributed to Hillary Clinton

Looks like the OP will be popping more bottles of champagne tonight.
Why not? Just because the Dow dropped another 1200 today, 3000 over the last couple of weeks? Impeached Trump says we should "enjoy" his stock market.

EISwYViWsAI8e5R.jpg

Well, after the press conference that Trump gave last night, no wonder the investors are in a panic. Trump downplayed the danger, basically said that everything is okay.

Only problem, that is the exact opposite of what the CDC said. Then there was the part where he said Pence was in charge, which confused quite a few reporters.

Well, after the press conference that Trump gave last night, no wonder the investors are in a panic. Trump downplayed the danger, basically said that everything is okay.

Only problem, that is the exact opposite of what the CDC said. Then there was the part where he said Pence was in charge, which confused quite a few reporters.
So lets say you are in a crowded theatre that has smoke coming from a speaker, should you stand up and yell "FIRE" then run like hell out of the place? Or should you carefully approach someone who knows and tell them something might be wrong so there wont be panic and people could get hurt? You would yell fire?

Thrus Feb 27th
Market Closed Down
DJIA -1191 (-4.42%)
S&P 500 -137 (-4.42%)

Look for some upside on Friday, as traders cover shorts before the weekend

When Trump speaks, he just gives you his opinion at that point in time. It may not agree with his advisers or what he said yesterday. In other words, if you're looking for guidance or information, ask your neighbor or your local bartender.

I am a capitalist. I have no issue with corporations. However they are not "people". Now, answer my question. What did my post have to do with your perception that I dislike corporations?

The whole "corporations are people" trope is tired lefty bullshit.

They are an entity that can be treated in certain ways as a separate entity from the people working it or for it.

They can't vote, they can't sit on juries, they cant keep and bear arms. They are incorporated to make contracts and legal actions against them viable, and easier, so you don't have to sue every shareholder, or get every shareholder's signature on documents.

Not my point. "Corporations are people" was the tired RIGHTY bullshit used to pass Citizen's United.

No, Citizens United means you can't deny people 1st amendment rights just because they are part of a corporation.
Assfuck Masty thinks corporations are people.

I have news Assfuck Marty, people can donate personally & do not need a corporation to do it.

No, I think people in corporations don't lose their rights just because they run one.

Morons like you think corporations are the boogeyman yet accept rampant runaway government for some reason.

Did someone threaten to take corporate employees' rights away?

Trump can add another superlative to his list of accomplishments! Today was the biggest one day drop in the DOW EVER! Frankly, it works to my advantage. I took every dime out of the market 3 months ago, and this will mean that my dollar will go further. Also, emperor Trump is again shown to be wearing no clothes.

It will recover. Stating it's a threat to President Trump 2020 is ridiculous

Still ready to trade a Drumpf, his albino sidekick and a Billy Barr for Trudeau? :)

Nonsense - I have investments dependent on US financial health. Stop lying - THAT is what's sick.
If you do indeed ,you don't want a filthy Communist like Bernie. Or Fake Cherokee either.

Not a Bernie or Liz supporter. But if they win .. Yes I will vote for them. Of course, I'd vote for Homer Simpson over the Tangerine Turd. :)
Of course. Anything to destroy the USA. That is what Dems want.

Not my point. "Corporations are people" was the tired RIGHTY bullshit used to pass Citizen's United.

No, Citizens United means you can't deny people 1st amendment rights just because they are part of a corporation.
Assfuck Masty thinks corporations are people.

I have news Assfuck Marty, people can donate personally & do not need a corporation to do it.

No, I think people in corporations don't lose their rights just because they run one.

Morons like you think corporations are the boogeyman yet accept rampant runaway government for some reason.
I think corporations are not people. People have the right to donate & voice their opinions outside the corporation.

When they put corporations in jail, then we can talk.

What is the actual difference.

Corporation X donates Y. Owner of Corporation X donates Y after taking the money out from X as compensation.

One is a corporation & the other a person.

You argued that denying the corp to make political donation is taking away the right of free speech. But then you just proved it doesn't.

Marty can't keep his lies straight.

I supopiose you will ewant coreporatiuons to vote next.

Of course. Anything to destroy the USA. That is what Dems want.
Funny chit coming from a Trump voter.

Trump isn't responsible for the economy; no President is. It's determined by consumption spending, period. Shuffling accounts doesn't increase nor decrease economies, neither does creative bookkeeping; all that does is produce the mounds and mounds of inaccurate and outright fake data, is all. That fake news can generate 'bubbles' in both directions, as people make decisions based on that rubbish to greater or lesser extents. Bubble economies aren't real economies.

Trump's foreign policies create hope for a rebuilding of our own economy, encouraging growth at home. Since he 'settled' with the Red Chinese scum, that hope may gradually dwindle, or the Red Chinese will do something stupid and start an even bigger wave of cash returning. It's really up to the Red Chinese and other countries at this point.

No one should care what the gamblers think; the virus crap has little to do with economics, it's just gamblers using it as an excuse to make wild bets, as usual.
The virus is triggering a stock market decline. If it causes investors and businesses to question market valuation, projected earnings, and major capital outlays then it can lead to a real deterioration in the economy.
The market was over inflated. Something was gonna cause a fall off sooner or later.

Every time this professional liar opens his mouth, the Market reacts....LOLOLOL To bad, none of his hick followers are in the market, or they'd believe everything coming out of that tiny mouth of his....Nope, you can't lie to greedy Jews, Donald....sorry!!

Ouch!

28,056.91 −935.50 (3.23%)

Coronavirus Threat To U.S. Economy, Trump 2020
Nearly overnight, conventional wisdom about the 2020 outlook — solid growth for the U.S. economy, no Fed interest-rate moves, and President Trump's reelection — has gone out the window.

Dow Jones Dives As Coronavirus Upends Outlook For Fed, 2020 Election, U.S. Economy

Yeah, great idea President Poopstain. :rolleyes:

Trump Proposes 16% Cut To CDC As Global Number Of Coronavirus Infections And Deaths Rise
As long as the cities go first. We can all dream....

Don't care if ya live in Gooberville population 127. If this baby keeps getting worse, it ain't just the cities my friend.

Coronavirus cases top 8,200 — surpassing 2003 SARS outbreak in less than a month

And what has Dear Leader done? Cut CDC budget by 16%, woefully inadequate ask for 2 billion, and downplayed the whole dang deal because he knows if the market keeps tanking, it will affect his big, beautiful economy and reelection chances.

Hey, where are the clowns who said the comeback would be today ... Get those bargains! :)

27,520.82 −439.98 (1.57%)
Feb 25, 12:53 PM EST

Yesterday was the largest point drop for the dow in the history of the dow. As of today, the stock market has lost around 5 thousand points in just one week.

The fact that trump keeps lying about the whole thing is making things worse.

The fact that he totally removed the department that is supposed to handle this doesn't help either. He has totally gutted our CDC and government from services that we need very badly. It's more important to him and republicans to give the already filthy rich an even bigger tax cut than make sure our nation is properly protected and ready for something like this.

This man has done so much harm to our nation it's going to take a long time to clean it all up.

Forum List

Back