Stocks market down 1900 points on concerns of increased cases of coronavirus

Maybe the virus doesn't give a damn about politics! Maybe the health experts know what they're talking about and Trump is just a salesman.
Oh yeah, those "experts" sure were right, it isnt communicable between humans, 2 weeks later it is, dont wear a mask it doesnt help, then wear a mask it helps, fuck those "experts" sound just like worthless liberals, swaying in the wind....
Your problem seems to be you only listen to the soundbites from the experts, and not their entire presentation.

Take for example the wearing of masks. They were talking about people wearing medical grade N95 masks which absent the other PPE does not provide adequate protection, thus the general public using them at the detriment of the medical community shortage of them, was why they didn't recommend their general public use. Not that masks didn't help. They didn't want people to think a mask alone would protect them, where like a cereal commercial, they explain that their low nutrition cereal is only "part" of a well balanced breakfast.

Instead of being a chicken shit liberal, but i repeat myself, i didnt listen to the advice of the "experts" and intentionally went out to stores, beaches, and other places looking for that Chinese Wuhan virus. Damn thing is, it must be scared of me, because i have yet to be infected by it, or if i have, my beastly immune system has totally kicked that chinese disease in the ass.

That's what everybody thinks, until their position fails them.

Maybe the increase in cases comes from all these protesters I don’t know this to be the case anymore than we know restarting the economy is. Or maybe there is a reason other than the one that fits our political narrative.
Maybe the virus doesn't give a damn about politics! Maybe the health experts know what they're talking about and Trump is just a salesman.
Oh yeah, those "experts" sure were right, it isnt communicable between humans, 2 weeks later it is, dont wear a mask it doesnt help, then wear a mask it helps, fuck those "experts" sound just like worthless liberals, swaying in the wind....
Take your health seriously. If you rely on Donald Trump's advice, may God have mercy on your soul.
Instead of being a chicken shit liberal, but i repeat myself, i didnt listen to the advice of the "experts" and intentionally went out to stores, beaches, and other places looking for that Chinese Wuhan virus. Damn thing is, it must be scared of me, because i have yet to be infected by it, or if i have, my beastly immune system has totally kicked that chinese disease in the ass.
My advice to you is to book a condom free sex tour of Haiti immediately!

Trump promoted and sold America an "Acceptable Casualty" strategy, meaning increased COVID cases and deaths were acceptable casualties for solving economic problems. Now we are stuck with the results. Sacrificing the old, the weak, and people with certain preexisting conditions are worth sacrificing if it means saving our economy or bring back a good economy. Unfortunately, many economists and medical experts warned this strategy would backfire and that is what it appears to be doing.
Do you support the protesters? Yes or no
question.
Yes, I support the protesters but not the rioters and looters.
I was asking Camp but okay, don't blame Trump if there is a huge outbreak of coronavirus happens.
Sorry, I missed your question. Yes, I support protesters 100%. I am in favor of arresting and prosecution for all looters and rioters.
Okay, so don't blame Trump for the coronavirus outbreak.
Do you think the only reason there has been a deadly spike in the pandemic is the protests?

Do you recall the protests to reopen various states? "Liberate Michigan" "Liberate Cirginia" "Liberate Minnesota". That had NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH THE UPTICK IN THE PANDEMIC?

You aren't that stupid, but you are that partisan.
Thousands of people standing elbow to elbow will spread the virus faster than people social distancing. Anyway it will be liberals dying, so have at it. Keep it up!
Does your unfathomable ignorance extend so low as to think a virus cares about politics? Does being a Trump supporter give you immunity to this or any other virus?
You people obviously do, put a woman In jail for opening her hair salon, but it's okay for millions to gather for a protest.

Lol two days ago I cashed in on Fuel Cell and Plug Power.

Bought Fuel Cell last December @ .73 a share sold at 3.51

PLUG has been a swing dream, all over the map. Bought and sold at least seven times. Neither have ever made a profit

Fools let the markets play them....others play the markets

Stocks market down 1900 points on concerns of increased cases of coronavirus.

Is Trump's insistence on jump starting the economy backfiring?

Will not following the scientists instructions on the coronavirus result in a more devastating effect on the economy than if we followed the scientists instructions?

If so, Trump is toast.

we know that the vile communist left hopes the economy tanks so they can gain power ..... it says a lot about them dont you think .... they hope the people will suffer so they can gain power...but i have news for you our economy will start rebounding before the election..
You mean like the dittoheads who wanted Obama to fail?
/——-/ We wanted Obozo’s policies to fail. Big difference.
LOLOL

Look at the fucking retard, pretending like the right wanted the economy to boom under Obama.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
/———/ Look at the fucking retard, pretending like Obozo wanted the economy to boom. “1.5% GDP is the new norm. “ “Those jobs never coming back.”
“What’s Trump gonna do, wave a magic wand?”
LOL

Dumbfuck, Not Impeached Obama was right. GDP was higher under Obama than it has been under Impeached Trump; and Impeached Trump has no magic wand as manufacturing jobs have not come back.
/----/ " Impeached Trump "
Yeah, that democRAT clusterf**k is falling apart at the seams.
LOLOL

Yeah, prolly a good idea for you to run from talking about GDP and manufacturing jobs.

:abgg2q.jpg:
/——/ I’m not running from anything you Libtard. The governors are killing those jobs. Whenever Trump says time to go back to work you sissy boys screech bloody murder. Orange Man Bad.
Dumbfuck, this is on Impeached Trump's shoulders. He's the one who's doling out money we don't have so people don't have to work. At my wife's company, workers are quitting because they're collecting stimulus checks for being unemployed. She struggles to hire people because folks who come in to interview tell her straight up, they can't come back to work until the stimulus runs out. They're just coming in so they can show the state they're looking for work.
/——-/ And every democRAT voted for It and wanted to spend even more, you troll.
Dumbfuck ... I see Impeached Trump's name on the stimulus checks. He wanted this -- he owns it.

Maybe the increase in cases comes from all these protesters I don’t know this to be the case anymore than we know restarting the economy is. Or maybe there is a reason other than the one that fits our political narrative.
Take your health seriously. If you rely on Donald Trump's advice, may God have mercy on your soul.
That's good news for you -- bad news for the other 2.2 million folks who contracted it in the U.S.

Will not following the scientists instructions on the coronavirus result in a more devastating effect on the economy than if we followed the scientists instructions?

If so, Trump is toast.

we know that the vile communist left hopes the economy tanks so they can gain power ..... it says a lot about them dont you think .... they hope the people will suffer so they can gain power...but i have news for you our economy will start rebounding before the election..
LOLOL

Look at the fucking retard, pretending like the right wanted the economy to boom under Obama.

/———/ Look at the fucking retard, pretending like Obozo wanted the economy to boom. “1.5% GDP is the new norm. “ “Those jobs never coming back.”
LOL

Dumbfuck, Not Impeached Obama was right. GDP was higher under Obama than it has been under Impeached Trump; and Impeached Trump has no magic wand as manufacturing jobs have not come back.
LOLOL

Yeah, prolly a good idea for you to run from talking about GDP and manufacturing jobs.

/——/ I’m not running from anything you Libtard. The governors are killing those jobs. Whenever Trump says time to go back to work you sissy boys screech bloody murder. Orange Man Bad.
Dumbfuck, this is on Impeached Trump's shoulders. He's the one who's doling out money we don't have so people don't have to work. At my wife's company, workers are quitting because they're collecting stimulus checks for being unemployed. She struggles to hire people because folks who come in to interview tell her straight up, they can't come back to work until the stimulus runs out. They're just coming in so they can show the state they're looking for work.
Dumbfuck ... I see Impeached Trump's name on the stimulus checks. He wanted this -- he owns it.
/——-/ Make sure you tear your check up, Libtard.
8CB4C8E0-E407-4F18-BE45-5774E659FED9.jpeg

If so, Trump is toast.

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

/——-/ Make sure you tear your check up, Libtard.
View attachment 350592
:dance:

If so, Trump is toast.

What science? This is New York Leftards today, NY is ground zero for CV 19
95B519D6-0136-4C7E-90B8-3F98C7847411.jpeg
A002A1C6-EA8C-431C-982C-C567D5362B52.jpeg
10D74D2F-EE3E-420D-8932-0B54AFD7862D.jpeg

If so, Trump is toast.

Anyone who thinks the pandemic is over... is a fool.
Around these parts we call those fools republicans

If so, Trump is toast.

The stock market has no relationship to reality any more

I’m past caring if it goes up or down

If so, Trump is toast.

The stock market has no relationship to reality any more

I’m past caring if it goes up or down
up over 300 implied.... Mac you have no stock exposure?

up over 300 implied....
Its a roller coaster ride

the stock market wakes up one morning and feels like crashing

the next day it decides to go back up for no more reason than it went down

dont tell me these are smart people on Wall St cause they are not

Forum List

Back