Inslee signs natural gas bill into law, critics say it comes at expense of customers

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

So he signed a bill that will effectively ban natural gas in the whole state by 2030.

They want folks to die. Now, how would you treat someone who's trying to kill you?

WA state in 2032.....But without the revolver.

the-road-man-boy.jpg

So he signed a bill that will effectively ban natural gas in the whole state by 2030.

They want folks to die. Now, how would you treat someone who's trying to kill you?

the-road-man-boy.jpg

The people who vote for these assclowns will get what they deserve. Good and hard.

the-road-man-boy.jpg

That IS WA now, and of course without the revolver cause we're a 'red flag' state along with more frickin gun laws than they know what to do with.

This is Dimslee's last time in office and he'll probably fuck it up even worse before he leaves. I hope the people here have had enough of the 'summer of love' bullshit and rampant crime without being held accountable and will vote for Reichert who was LEO and a Republican.........but somehow I'm sure Ferguson the Pinhead will win & be Inslee 2.0

You are most likely correct, but I hope the westside will wake up. They didn't in Spokane in the last election and they are paying the price for Lisa Brown now. They just don't learn.

Nope they don't learn. People keep bitching about the crime and little to none police enforcement, homeless camps, high taxes, etc.....yet keep voting for the same shit wrapped in different toilet paper.

Nope they don't learn. People keep bitching about the crime and little to none police enforcement, homeless camps, high taxes, etc.....yet keep voting for the same shit wrapped in different toilet paper.
I couldn't believe Brown took over Spokane four months ago and she and the commie city council have a 50 million projected deficit now. Instead of cutting social and homeless services funding, they are putting a "public safety" levy on the ballot because the taxpayers deserve police, fire and road maintenance. How about public safety before homeless. Spokane is populated with IDIOTS from the west side.

I couldn't believe Brown took over Spokane four months ago and she and the commie city council have a 50 million projected deficit now. Instead of cutting social and homeless services funding, they are putting a "public safety" levy on the ballot because the taxpayers deserve police, fire and road maintenance. How about public safety before homeless. Spokane is populated with IDIOTS from the west side.

People I know from Spoke-a-Loozie are just like the West Siders, if not worse.

More proof leftist are Fascist Pricks. They shouldnt be in charge of a Girl Scout Troop

But here we are huh. Having to listen to these Retards

It is the loonies foothold in the sane part of WA.

I have some distant (very distant) family on the east side (not Spokane) that are so blue the idiots on this board pale in comparison. Even they are bitching and complaining about both state and federal policies, yet will still vote blue. I just don't get the idiocy of party politics

I have some distant (very distant) family on the east side (not Spokane) that are so blue the idiots on this board pale in comparison. Even they are bitching and complaining about both state and federal policies, yet will still vote blue. I just don't get the idiocy of party politics
We have a few of them here as well--I avoid them.

Forum List

Back