Don't tell me election fraud doesn't exist

I don't suppose you realise bald assertions of impossibility fail when there is any possibility at all

So your bullshit story is that it "rationally follows" that if something has a 1:100,000,000,000 chance, then I can't be surprised or suspicious if it then occurs like mushrooms? :21:

JOE BIDEN: I got it: Joe Biden was just that perfect storm of a 100 foot rogue wave appearing out of totally calm water. He was the candidate who every 200,000 years:
  1. Appears out of nowhere.
  2. Has no campaign.
  3. No following.
  4. Never did better than 1.5% of the vote.
  5. Chooses the most UNLIKED VP.
  6. Is losing by hundreds of thousands in every state.
  7. Then magically gets it all back to set new historic records for voting, against the most popular president in history!
  8. Then tries to bury all questions of election malfeasance as a threat to democracy after spending four years questioning the previous election!

THANK GOD. For a minute there, I thought you were going to ask me if I believed in rabbit's feet and miracles!

I don't suppose you realise bald assertions of impossibility fail when there is any possibility at all

So your bullshit story is that it "rationally follows" that if something has a 1:100,000,000,000 chance, then I can't be surprised or suspicious if it then occurs like mushrooms? :21:

JOE BIDEN: I got it: Joe Biden was just that perfect storm of a 100 foot rogue wave appearing out of totally calm water. He was the candidate who every 200,000 years:
  1. Appears out of nowhere.
  2. Has no campaign.
  3. No following.
  4. Never did better than 1.5% of the vote.
  5. Chooses the most UNLIKED VP.
  6. Is losing by hundreds of thousands in every state.
  7. Then magically gets it all back to set new historic records for voting, against the most popular president in history!
  8. Then tries to bury all questions of election malfeasance as a threat to democracy after spending four years questioning the previous election!

THANK GOD. For a minute there, I thought you were going to ask me if I believed in rabbit's feet and miracles!
That about sums it up. The stuttering fuck severely underperformed killary and the kenyan lawn jockey in every way imaginable except for 4 swing-ghettos - Atlanta, Detroit, Milwaukee and Philadelphia. The 4 shitholes that shut down vote counting at 11pm EST, started boarding up the windows and awaited further instructions. That's never happened before... hmm?

Riddle me this: Why do we need proprietary software to tell us 1 + 1 = 2?

Riddle me that: How does a vote in commiefornia get divided up?
One-Vote-Matters2-.jpg

You have fucked with the wrong people. There's a fuck ton more of us than you filthy fucking animals. Unless you think those 50 million dominion ghosts are going to pick up AR-15s and join the fight.

Let's ask the sleep mother fucker and get his take on it:

The stuttering fuck severely underperformed killary and the kenyan lawn jockey in every way imaginable except for 4 swing-ghettos - Atlanta, Detroit, Milwaukee and Philadelphia. The 4 shitholes that shut down vote counting at 11pm EST, started boarding up the windows and awaited further instructions.
Kenyan Lawn Jockey = priceless. You mean the guy whom the Saudis said would soon have a Muslim in the White House?
What are the odds of performing JUST well enough in JUST the few distracts that matter to JUST win an election after essentially having already lost it the night before?
And what would the reaction have been if in 2017 when Hillary wrote a book on how the election was STOLEN from her and the democrats spent MILLIONS and YEARS trying to prove the election was STOLEN, that the Trump Administration had declared such talk a domestic threat to democracy and an attempt to overthrow the government, ordering all social media from even covering the subject all the while circling the White House with troops and barbed wire?
Then trying to ban president Trump from ever writing HIS book?

Riddle me this: Why do we need proprietary software to tell us 1 + 1 = 2?
Proprietary software that when questioned its role in counting votes, instead of simply DEMONSTRATING how that would be impossible, sues multiple people for BILLIONS of dollars? :mm:

The SCOTUS just dumped the last bogus law suit.

Enough

USSC Chief Justice Robert's and several other Justices publicly acknowledged that Democrats in Pa violated both state and federal Constitutions and election laws...before Robert's declared the USSC would have no part in trying to un-f* the election nightmare the Democrats created through their obvious and acknowledged election fraud.

Neither Democrats nor snowflakes can legitimately, honestly, deny election fraud was perpetrated - Chief Justice Robert's comments were made publicly and on record (the link to which I have posted numerous times - feel free to look it up if you want to see it again).

Forum List

Back