Don't tell me election fraud doesn't exist

ABERDEEN, MISS. (WCBI) – A judge is ordering a new runoff election for the Ward 1 alderman seat in Aberdeen.

In the sixty-four-page order, Judge Jeff Weill not only calls for a new election but also finds evidence of fraud and criminal activity, in how absentee ballots were handled, how votes were counted, and the actions by some at the polling place.

In his ruling, the judge said that sixty-six of eighty-four absentee ballots cast in the June runoff were not valid and should never have been counted. Nicholas Holliday was declared the winner by a 37 vote margin. Robert Devaull challenged the results in court.

Judge Weill found many irregularities with absentee ballots. He issued a bench warrant for notary Dallas Jones, who notarized absentee ballots. During a hearing, Jones admitted violating notary duties.

According to a summary by left-leaning Politifact:

The election do-over involves the election for alderman in Aberdeen, Miss., population 5,326. A judge found irregularities in the paperwork for 66 of the 84 absentee ballots cast, or 78%. The race had been decided by 37 votes, 177-140.

The judge found “significant evidence of voter fraud” on the part of two people who notarized paperwork for absentee ballot applications. He ordered one of them arrested.

It's worth noting that every character here involved here is a Democrat, as this was a 2020 Democratic Party runoff. That it's just Democrats makes such stories harder to ignore. This isn't President Trump yelling fraud, this is Democrat-on-Democrat malfeasance, with a judge calling the whole show off, ordering a do-over.

Mail-in ballot fraud in fact is very real. Politifact is implicitly dismissing this story as of no importance because it happened in a town of 5,300 in northeastern Mississippi, where, a Google map shows, the nearest big "city" is Tupelo (of Elvis Presley and Bobbie Gentry song fame), and the town sits approximately halfway to Memphis, Jackson, Birmingham, Huntsville, and Montgomery, each around 150 miles away, making it an equi-distant crossroads of sorts.

But just because the town was small doesn't mean such things don't matter. Fraud could only occur in a small town and not a big city? That's nonsense. Big city machines led by Democrats are utterly famous for their corruption.

The Heritage Foundation has a database of all the 239 known cases of elections trashed by mail-in voting fraud since 1997. It's occurred in places like Texas, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Florida, Colorado, Illinois, Missouri, California.... The most recent case documented was in Paterson, New Jersey, again, for a local race. Now there's this.

It's also occurred abroad. Jimmy Carter, who runs the voter integrity oriented Carter Center, has condemned the practice as inimical to free and fair elections as recently as 2005, recognizing just enough cases to make that conclusion. (Jimmy Carter has since done a U-Turn, but it seems that was about 2020 politics).

In Europe, it's a practice banned by most countries, and in places where it's permitted, it requires special requests, as well as sometimes trips to the voting registrar for a voting packet, while all require the showing of national I.D. These aren't junk-mail elections where ballots are mailed out indiscriminately from un-updated and unpurged voter registration lists as is done in California, where many voters ending up with multiple ballots (I know one in Pasadena, Calif., and he showed me the evidence).

Scholar John Lott came out with a major report on how and why the practice is generally banned in Europe based on its threat to free and fair elections.

Separately, the Swedish IDEA institute also came out with a report warning of mail-in voting election problems.

The evidence is massive. Yet everywhere in the press, all you read is that ballot fraud coming from mail-in voting is "very rare."

Okay, this was a small town in Mississippi and it wasn't in November, it was in June. So fucking what, does anyone want to claim there was never any election fraud in November or in January? I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night. Was it enough to change the result? No one really knows, but around half of the people surveyed after the election think the outcome wasn't accurate. Meaning maybe Biden should have won but maybe he shouldn't have. Okay, water under the bridge, I don't think we're going to redo the presidential election or the Senate runoff in Ga. But we damn sure ought to be looking hard at what happened and fixing whatever needs to be fixed so future elections are more trustworthy. And if warranted and proven in court then people should go to jail if any laws were broken. If there's no deterrent then nothing will change.

It was a local election. For Alderman. Run by a local government.Not a National election.

Not to mention it’s a blog poster from the American Stinker.

In 60 cases plus the Supreme court Trump's lawyers could not provide evidence of voter fraud!

This is a far more important issue.

Trump has attacked 17 incumbent Republicans and the chief strategist for the GOP, Karl Rove. He has attacked the Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell. Now he wants the GOP to stop using his name.

CNN reported last week that Trump is weighing the creation of a super PAC as he seeks to assert his authority over the Republican Party and expand his post-presidential political operation.

Creating a super PAC would allow Trump to raise unlimited amounts of money from virtually any source while facing no limits on spending. The former President also made several changes last week to his growing fundraising apparatus.

Trump lacked the intelligence, experience, persona, and leadership qualities to be President. In addition he has mental quirks that do not comply with leadership such as extreme narcissism and vindictiveness. He is sent careening off track by the merest slight and seeks revenge nearly every time.

These are extremely poor qualities for a leader to have. Yet he is extremely popular, has political clout and is able to amass millions of dollars in contributions.

Where is that money coming from?

Why is it his supporters lack the ability to communicate, including his fans in Congress?

Many have long suspected that -- possibly with Russia's help as in election 2016 redux --there is a powerful consortium that wants Trump in a leadership role.

Why? So they can control him, and, by virtue of that control, sharply influence matters within the United States.

With Trump's enormous ego, he would be extremely easy to manipulate as many rulers have done already, rulers like Putin, Kim, the crown prince of Saudi Arabia, Turkey's Erdoğan, as well as others.

Does this consortium exist? Perhaps. Perhaps not. Under the circumstances, though, the theory is logical.
Liar....Nearly all those cases were tossed on technicalities and no evidence was presented.

In Wisconsin, where evidence was heard, the ruling was in favor of Trump.

The OP is building a straw man. No one said there is no fraud. What matters is if there is statistically significant fraud.
I read the OP, and was mulling an answer.
Then saw the post above.
That poster said it better than me.
So let's go with that.

OJ was not found guilty of murder, too.
Yupper, that is true.
Just like Don Trump was not convicted in the Senate.
Jury nullification.
All around.
You don't even know what jury nullification is.

ABERDEEN, MISS. (WCBI) – A judge is ordering a new runoff election for the Ward 1 alderman seat in Aberdeen.

In the sixty-four-page order, Judge Jeff Weill not only calls for a new election but also finds evidence of fraud and criminal activity, in how absentee ballots were handled, how votes were counted, and the actions by some at the polling place.

In his ruling, the judge said that sixty-six of eighty-four absentee ballots cast in the June runoff were not valid and should never have been counted. Nicholas Holliday was declared the winner by a 37 vote margin. Robert Devaull challenged the results in court.

Judge Weill found many irregularities with absentee ballots. He issued a bench warrant for notary Dallas Jones, who notarized absentee ballots. During a hearing, Jones admitted violating notary duties.

The election do-over involves the election for alderman in Aberdeen, Miss., population 5,326. A judge found irregularities in the paperwork for 66 of the 84 absentee ballots cast, or 78%. The race had been decided by 37 votes, 177-140.

The judge found “significant evidence of voter fraud” on the part of two people who notarized paperwork for absentee ballot applications. He ordered one of them arrested.

It's worth noting that every character here involved here is a Democrat, as this was a 2020 Democratic Party runoff. That it's just Democrats makes such stories harder to ignore. This isn't President Trump yelling fraud, this is Democrat-on-Democrat malfeasance, with a judge calling the whole show off, ordering a do-over.

Mail-in ballot fraud in fact is very real. Politifact is implicitly dismissing this story as of no importance because it happened in a town of 5,300 in northeastern Mississippi, where, a Google map shows, the nearest big "city" is Tupelo (of Elvis Presley and Bobbie Gentry song fame), and the town sits approximately halfway to Memphis, Jackson, Birmingham, Huntsville, and Montgomery, each around 150 miles away, making it an equi-distant crossroads of sorts.

But just because the town was small doesn't mean such things don't matter. Fraud could only occur in a small town and not a big city? That's nonsense. Big city machines led by Democrats are utterly famous for their corruption.

The Heritage Foundation has a database of all the 239 known cases of elections trashed by mail-in voting fraud since 1997. It's occurred in places like Texas, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Florida, Colorado, Illinois, Missouri, California.... The most recent case documented was in Paterson, New Jersey, again, for a local race. Now there's this.

It's also occurred abroad. Jimmy Carter, who runs the voter integrity oriented Carter Center, has condemned the practice as inimical to free and fair elections as recently as 2005, recognizing just enough cases to make that conclusion. (Jimmy Carter has since done a U-Turn, but it seems that was about 2020 politics).

In Europe, it's a practice banned by most countries, and in places where it's permitted, it requires special requests, as well as sometimes trips to the voting registrar for a voting packet, while all require the showing of national I.D. These aren't junk-mail elections where ballots are mailed out indiscriminately from un-updated and unpurged voter registration lists as is done in California, where many voters ending up with multiple ballots (I know one in Pasadena, Calif., and he showed me the evidence).

Scholar John Lott came out with a major report on how and why the practice is generally banned in Europe based on its threat to free and fair elections.

Separately, the Swedish IDEA institute also came out with a report warning of mail-in voting election problems.

The evidence is massive. Yet everywhere in the press, all you read is that ballot fraud coming from mail-in voting is "very rare."

Okay, this was a small town in Mississippi and it wasn't in November, it was in June. So fucking what, does anyone want to claim there was never any election fraud in November or in January? I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night. Was it enough to change the result? No one really knows, but around half of the people surveyed after the election think the outcome wasn't accurate. Meaning maybe Biden should have won but maybe he shouldn't have. Okay, water under the bridge, I don't think we're going to redo the presidential election or the Senate runoff in Ga. But we damn sure ought to be looking hard at what happened and fixing whatever needs to be fixed so future elections are more trustworthy. And if warranted and proven in court then people should go to jail if any laws were broken. If there's no deterrent then nothing will change.
Nobody sId it was completely non-existent. What's been said is it's vanishingly rare and in tiny amounts, which this case points up perfectly.

Next fauxrage please.

The OP is building a straw man. No one said there is no fraud. What matters is if there is statistically significant fraud.

2020 election was the most examined election ever - electoral officials, the DoJ for heaven's sakes...and multiple courts.

No fraud was found that would make any difference in outcome, and there was no (as in zero) evidence of the "wide spread fraud" the Trumpsters are claiming.

At point do you say enough is enough?

A lot of people on the USMB and elsewhere in the news are claiming there was no fraud. And a lot of people are bitching about any attempt to prove statistically significant fraud existed. Nothing to see here, move along.

Most of the court cases were thrown out on technicalities rather than any examination of the allegations. Even now the SCOTUS is hearing a case of election laws being illegally changed in Arizona. And there are other relevant cases that will be addressed in other states. As I said in the OP, was there enough fraud that might've changed the outcome? I don't think we really know the answer to that, hence I don't believe anyone who claims otherwise, i.e., the election wasn't tainted, really knows that.

'there was no (as in zero) evidence of the "wide spread fraud"' Actually there is, many of those court cases never looked at the evidence. Thee aare a number of cases in several states that allege fraud, and I call that wide spread.

Understand me: I ain't saying there was enough election fraud that caused the outcome to change and the wrong person got elected. I AM saying there could be, and almost half of the people surveyed after the election agree with me. Which is why we should be closely looking at what happened; if fraud did occur OR even if it APPEARED to occur, then why? What can be done in the future to ensure neither happens again. Or do we want to go down this road after every election?
Trump claimed fraud before the election. What about the votes he did get, fraud too?

Nobody sId it was completely non-existent. What's been said is it's vanishingly rare and in tiny amounts, which this case points up perfectly.

Next fauxrage please.

2020 election was the most examined election ever - electoral officials, the DoJ for heaven's sakes...and multiple courts.

No fraud was found that would make any difference in outcome, and there was no (as in zero) evidence of the "wide spread fraud" the Trumpsters are claiming.

Well, if Biden got all those votes...........(and there was "insignificant" fraud)

Why did they have to stage a false riot to shut down the capital to cover for the FACT that NO ONE was going to attend the inauguration of your most voted for Democrat in US history?

You know, the obvious is there....you just have to pull your head out of denials arse long enough to get some fresh air.

Yeah, there was massive fraud in the November election. Only a certified fool (or tyrant's tool) would dare say otherwise.

The only question is.....will the Left be able to continue stealing all elections going forward?

Last edited:

Next fauxrage please.
The fk you didn’t

Next fauxrage please.

Well, if Biden got all those votes...........(and there was "insignificant" fraud)

Why did they have to stage a false riot to shut down the capital to cover for the FACT that NO ONE was going to attend the inauguration of your most voted for Democrat in US history?

You know, the obvious is there....you just have to pull your head out of denials arse long enough to get some fresh air.

Yeah, there was massive fraud in the November election. Only a certified fool (or tyrant's tool)in would dare say otherwise.

The only question is.....will the Left be able to continue stealing all elections going forward?
inauguration crowd was small purposely to prevent covid spread.

Next fauxrage please.

Yeah, there was massive fraud in the November election. Only a certified fool (or tyrant's tool)in would dare say otherwise.

The inauguration crowd was microscopic because nobody gives a hoot in hell about that senile old lecher.

Voter fraud was not found in the presidential election

YOU'RE KIDDING, right? Either that or you are a totally partisan hack or lost your head and your body is still running around talking out of its neck?

Michigan just for STARTERS. Post #16.

Tell me how it has all been debunked as wrong or false and provide supporting documentation (as I have):

Next fauxrage please.

Yet there was none at the Superbowl? Covid spread was just a made up excuse to limit the public from attending the installation of an illegal man in the WH.

"Why did they have to stage a false riot to shut down the capital to cover for the FACT that NO ONE was going to attend the inauguration .........?"
I love this bar. It is posts like above that have me coming back with my morning coffee on many days.
"False riot"..... is a fun concept. That is, if you are NOT Leslie Babbit's family, or Officer Sikinik's (sp?) family, or the 140+ officers who were injured (one lost 3 fingers, another an eye.)
'False Riot' probably doesn't resonate real strongly with those folks. Nor, probably, with the arrested 300+ ProudBoys, Bugaloo Bois, MAGACultists, 3%, Oathkeepers, and assorted hangers-on and gobsmacked dupes who got caught up in the "false riot".
Anyway, that's my opinion.

Yeah, there was massive fraud in the November election. Only a certified fool (or tyrant's tool) would dare say otherwise.
Well, where angels fear to tread.....I'll go. And I go there because I read & watch enough diverse media reportage. And what I gather from all of that exposure to reportage is that no one has proven 'massive fraud'. To the contrary charges of 'massive fraud' have been shown to be false, faulty, or fabricated. Even Bill Barr said so. The FBI has said so. 62'sh courts of law, and very near 100 judges have said so. They all said, "Show me".....an nobody did.

So, I'll say to the poster (I think I have before, but forget sometimes who I've queried)....but I'll repeat to the poser BasicHumanUnit: If you make an assertion (like "there was massive fraud").....well then, prove it. Show what you have, and explain to us why you haven't taken your solid-gold 'proofs' to law enforcement. Or if you have taken it to law enforcement, then share with us the status.
If you cannot or will not do that ....... then you are not 'a poster' to be taken seriously. Frivolous, IMHO

Tell me how it has all been debunked as wrong or false and provide supporting documentation (as I have):

Well, I'm gonna lean heavily as to the 'debunking' concern expressed by "toobfreak" on my comments above to the poster, BasicHumanUnit.
To wit, Bill Barr, the FBI, 60+ courts of law, very near 100 judges, including U.S. Supreme Court judges, plus Georgia officials Brad Raffensberger, and Gabriel Sterling who said so after doing investigations (btw, both of those guys are lifelong Republicans); plus the State of Michigan who conducted an audit of all precincts and said no significant fraud to impact any election; plus Wisconsin who did a complete hand count of a jurisdiction (at the Trump Campaign's request, and on on the Trump folk's $3 million dollar dime)......and came up with 90+ MORE votes for Biden.

So, poster "toobefreak", we come to the same crossroads that BasicHumanUnit stands at. Meaning, with all of your solid gold 'proofs' ....what have you done with it? Only anonymously whine about it on an internet gossipboard? Or have you called the local FBI office? Or lodged a complaint at your state's Election oversight authorities? Filed any kind of a suit in a court of law?

If it is as good as you say......... then do something about it that is substantive and official. And not frivolous, as suggested to BasicHumanUnit above.

To wit, Bill Barr, the FBI, 60+ courts of law, very near 100 judges, including U.S. Supreme Court judges, plus Georgia officials Brad Raffensberger, and Gabriel Sterling who said so after doing investigations (btw, both of those guys are lifelong Republicans); plus the State of Michigan who conducted an audit of all precincts and said no significant fraud to impact any election; plus Wisconsin who did a complete hand count of a jurisdiction (at the Trump Campaign's request, and on on the Trump folk's $3 million dollar dime)......and came up with 90+ MORE votes for Biden.

TOTAL BULLSHIT. Chillclothe balks and runs again.
  • The Day after the election long before "Bill Barr, the FBI, 60+ courts, 100 judges, Brad Raffensberger, Gabriel Sterling, and the State of Michigan had any chance to review anything, much less everything, if any of them ever DID review EVERYTHING, they were ALREADY calling the fraud charges baseless and calling the election for Biden! How? Why? Based on WHAT?
  • Over the following days and weeks as Trump himself and others were all gathering the facts, the constant drone of the MSM was that it was all just a conspiracy theory, baseless. That Biden had won fair and square. How did they know? What was their superluminal source?
  • In light of the VAST comportment of multifarious data showing fraud in agreement with everything the Carter-Baker Commission warned us in 2005 were rife with potential fraud, corruption and abuse, how is it that the Left can dismiss it all as baseless and debunked almost overnight, yet it took them THREE YEARS and Thirty million dollars and a team of crack investigators just to pan out a few Facebook ads posted by a handful of Russians as having NOT stolen the election from Hillary??? How? In fact, they are still not even sure and still question the matter!
  • None of the alleged people above carefully vetted all of the evidence. At best they dismissed the cases BRINGING the evidence or looked at some of it and didn't find (they say) proof that it changed the election, but then, many of these people are too close or involved, so like Bob Mueller, it calls for an INDEPENDENT counsel. These are the same people accused of lying many other times or being part of a vast rightwing conspiracy so WHY ARE WE SUDDENLY TAKING THEIR WORD GOOD AS GOLD NOW? On this ONE thing?! Why?
Clillclothe answers none of that. I've asked him repeatedly to present whatever documentation and supporting evidence HE has to back HIS claim that there is no evidence of fraud and he repeatedly DECLINES! "Because xyz said so," is NOT a legal nor scientifically plausible excuse for making so rash a claim.

......this deserves a stand-alone thread...... Post 16

And now that I've listed no less than TWENTY FIVE instances of reconciled evidence of election malfeasance in the state of Michigan alone along with 27 supporting data-points to corroborate them, HE TOTALLY SKIPS EVEN DEBATING much less addressing a SINGLE ONE OF THEM! :auiqs.jpg:

From this we can only conclude TWO THINGS:
  1. Chillclothe doesn't know or have SQUAT on the election and its integrity and like the rest of the Left wishing for a Biden presidency, only talks out of his ass.
  2. That he and so many others on the left should wish to SO QUICKLY and immediately dismiss any claims or showing of massive evidence, and with no ability to factually debunk any of it as demonstrated time and again, we can only conclude that the evidence is right, the election was rigged, hijacked by the government-media complex, and that an illegal man is being artificially and knowingly installed in the WH over the will of the people and is being heavily and massively covered up.
AMERICA HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF.

Liar....Nearly all those cases were tossed on technicalities and no evidence was presented.

In Wisconsin, where evidence was heard, the ruling was in favor of Trump.

TOO FUNNY. Hey Leash, do you even bother to read your own linked article where even they admit that none of the courts permitted the cases to be heard! They didn't prosecute the case finding that its accusations of fraud did not hold water, they simply refused TO EVEN TAKE OR HEAR THE CASE.

And in the one case Trump actually WON, another court overturned the decision.

So the evidence remains untested in court, unvetted and so, NO ONE CAN SAY THE EVIDENCE HAS BEEN "DEBUNKED."

I'll ask again, where is YOUR evidence supporting YOUR assertion that all of the evidence has been SHOWN WRONG if no one is even willing to LOOK AT IT????? How?

Forum List

Back