Don't panic over the Corona virus, but also stop comparing it to the flu.

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
We're going to be fine, but also the comparisons suggesting the flu is more dangerous are silly I think. The Corona virus has a MUCH higher mortality rate than the flu, and if it spread all over the place like the flu the ramifications of that would be terrible. Humanity would be fine, but many would die.

For some reason Trump and Fox want to make out like it is no big deal. Trump even called it a Democratic hoax. Can you imagine our president saying something so stupid?

For some reason Trump and Fox want to make out like it is no big deal. Trump even called it a Democratic hoax. Can you imagine our president saying something so stupid?
Lol you are the hoax. You spent 4 years promoting one hoax after another. Today is no different.

I think you are a hoax and a fear monger and biased Troll who spreads lies, filth and evil 24-7.

Lol you are the hoax. You spent 4 years promoting one hoax after another. Today is no different.
You think the virus is a hoax too?

The Corona wall...

upload_2020-2-29_17-10-18.jpeg

What is the fact is more people die yearly from influenza and yet Coronavirus is some big bad boy like SARS and Swine Flu...

I am not saying do not take it seriously but I am saying most of you get hysterical and will most likely die from fear of it and not the virus itself!

Well, considering that the corona virus is transmitted easier than SARS, it can have a much larger impact on the population.

And, the death toll for corona is starting to surpass some of those other diseases because of the rate of transmission. Granted, only 2 percent of the people who catch it will die, but when you factor in the contagion factor, this could be worse than SARS.

At this point I actually expect Drumpf to say something stupid daily. I stopped being surprised at his overwhelming stupidity about a year ago.

Well, considering that the corona virus is transmitted easier than SARS, it can have a much larger impact on the population.

And, the death toll for corona is starting to surpass some of those other diseases because of the rate of transmission. Granted, only 2 percent of the people who catch it will die, but when you factor in the contagion factor, this could be worse than SARS.
There is a couple of things that bother me about this virus. The incubation period being the primary one.

trump and his crew of dipshit dumbasses showcase their stupidity on a daily basis -

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I dont think trump said the virus is a hoax, I believe what he was referring to is the democratic narrative that trump is not handeling it, as the hoax.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I dont think trump said the virus is a hoax, I believe what he was referring to is the democratic narrative that trump is not handeling it, as the hoax.
Thats not a dem narrative. All intelligent people know Drumpf is not handling it. The hoax is that dumb people that cant spell "handling" correctly actually believe every word that Drumpf is saying.

Forum List

Back