Don't panic over the Corona virus, but also stop comparing it to the flu.

You have never studied The Bible or you would not call it written by men.

There are predictions and proclamations, and statements about Science NO Man Could Ever have done.

There are mathematics within the Bible’s system of numerology Not even a Super Computer could have come up with.

You say God has never called you? Are you denying you have never heard The Gospel?

The scriptures say even if there were No Word, The Heavens and Earth would show The Fingerprints of God, and that He is and was and is to come again.

No, the cat did not get my tongue. The scriptures assign God with The Masculine, and discussing it with you is a waste of my time when you are a slave to sin and hold Evil in your heart, and will not reconcile yourself to God therefore making yourself The Enemy of God.

You know there is a God. All creatures innately know this, yet you will not repent.

You have heard God call to you but you turned deaf ears to Him. You have seen God’s handiwork but chose to remain blind, and you have knowledge of God, but speak of Him as someone who is deaf, dumb, and blind.

Do what you wish with my message to you, to your salvation or to your damnation.

Once a message is received, it is no longer the responsibility of him who delivered it.

Seek God, and Seek Reconciliation with God.

Seek God, Repent of your Evil Ways and avoid The Judgment of God. Accept the Salvation of Yeshua, or reject Him, but know He will reject you in return.

In other words, you reject The Message of God’s love for you urging you to find your way back to Him so that you will not perish with the workers of iniquity and unrighteousness.
How do you know god is a him? If god was him why are women blessed with the ability to give birth like a god?
You didnt answer my question. How do you know god is a him? Cat got your tongue?
Of course their is a god/higher being. The problem is that the bible was written by humans and men specifically. God has never called to me. They call people that hear god talking to them all the time crazy. What I hear is inside of me telling me that people like you are a menace to society. You have fell into worshipping the words of men instead of honoring the actuality of being spiritual. Youre a clown like all the other religious clowns. Remember god did not give us religion. He gave us law.

There are predictions and proclamations, and statements about Science NO Man Could Ever have done.

There are mathematics within the Bible’s system of numerology Not even a Super Computer could have come up with.

You say God has never called you? Are you denying you have never heard The Gospel?

The scriptures say even if there were No Word, The Heavens and Earth would show The Fingerprints of God, and that He is and was and is to come again.

No, the cat did not get my tongue. The scriptures assign God with The Masculine, and discussing it with you is a waste of my time when you are a slave to sin and hold Evil in your heart, and will not reconcile yourself to God therefore making yourself The Enemy of God.

You know there is a God. All creatures innately know this, yet you will not repent.

You have heard God call to you but you turned deaf ears to Him. You have seen God’s handiwork but chose to remain blind, and you have knowledge of God, but speak of Him as someone who is deaf, dumb, and blind.

Do what you wish with my message to you, to your salvation or to your damnation.

Once a message is received, it is no longer the responsibility of him who delivered it.

Seek God, Repent of your Evil Ways and avoid The Judgment of God. Accept the Salvation of Yeshua, or reject Him, but know He will reject you in return.

How do you know god is a him? If god was him why are women blessed with the ability to give birth like a god?
You didnt answer my question. How do you know god is a him? Cat got your tongue?
Of course their is a god/higher being. The problem is that the bible was written by humans and men specifically. God has never called to me. They call people that hear god talking to them all the time crazy. What I hear is inside of me telling me that people like you are a menace to society. You have fell into worshipping the words of men instead of honoring the actuality of being spiritual. Youre a clown like all the other religious clowns. Remember god did not give us religion. He gave us law.

Show us these things no man could have ever known and this numerology not even a super computer could have come up with. After you do this then I want you to prove your claim regarding no man or no super computer.

It will take you a few hours to be exposed to that, and since you are probably an Agnostic and this is a message board, I doubt you have the work ethic to study this.

I can’t take you through a couple years of
seminary and science courses on a message board.

But here is part 2.

Show us these things no man could have ever known and this numerology not even a super computer could have come up with. After you do this then I want you to prove your claim regarding no man or no super computer.

And when you are done with The Part 1 Study and Part 2 Study, you need to go to this study.

I can’t cram about 2 years of study in to an exchange on a message board, but you can watch a few hours of these videos and get a summary on the unique properties of The Biblical text and Science, and how they agree with one another.

You could skip the first two videos maybe and just watch this 3rd one but you wouldn’t get the full depth of the teaching.

Last edited:
It will take you a few hours to be exposed to that, and since you are probably an Agnostic and this is a message board, I doubt you have the work ethic to study this.

But here is part 2.

No it doesnt take a few hours to be specific about 1 example of something in the bible no man could have ever known. Thats all I want. I dont need a course of indoctrination into your madness.

And when you are done with The Part 1 Study and Part 2 Study, you need to go to this study.

I can’t cram about 2 years of study in to an exchange on a message board, but you can watch a few hours of these videos and get a summary on the unique properties of The Biblical text and Science, and how they agree with one another.

Of course the bible text and science agree with one another in some aspects. Thats because humans wrote the bible and we know that science and spirituality was once one and the same.

Dear Son of Satan:

We still have millions of dollars for Ebola that never has been spent for a Epidemic that never happened.

2 people contracted Ebola in The US and both recovered.
Which just goes to prove once again what an ineffective president that Obama was.
After all...his aim was to infect the US with ebola so that he could...something...something and because he hates America.

All the prophecies about Christ were fulfilled for His first Coming, even down to The Exact Day of the beginning of His Ministry as predicted in The Book of Daniel and Elsewhere.

Top 40 Most Helpful Messianic Prophecies • Jews for Jesus

There are many other things like The Old Testament calling The Earth a Globe, or Pi being rendered to 4 decimal points, the nature of The Heavens, many different fulfilled prophecies like The Resurrection of Israel and much much more.

But I will quote to you what Abraham said to The Rich Man in Hell.

Luke Chapter 16

"There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day.

At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores and longing to eat what fell from the rich man's table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham's side. The rich man also died and was buried.

In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side.

So he called to him, 'Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.'

"But Abraham replied, 'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony.

And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.'

"He answered, 'Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.'

"Abraham replied, 'They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.

"'No, father Abraham,' he said, 'but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.'

"He said to him, 'If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.'"

But here is part 2.

No it doesnt take a few hours to be specific about 1 example of something in the bible no man could have ever known. Thats all I want. I dont need a course of indoctrination into your madness.

Last edited:
What we will do is provide fact and thus reality which we know conflicts with you feelings and desire to create panic

In other words, you reject The Message of God’s love for you urging you to find your way back to Him so that you will not perish with the workers of iniquity and unrighteousness.
You are getting closer and closer to arresting and then killing those Christians! Like it or not, Christianity helped in our evolving and technology advancements. I know. You spout the negatives all the time. And there are some. I doubt that if Europe was Islamic that we would be in the 17th century yet. The words of men is a question. The words of God were warnings to how we live. Look how much we spend for irresponsible ways today. Let the stock market collapse and the pensions and benefits get cut a hearty price and you will see why it is written.

You are getting closer and closer to arresting and then killing those Christians! Like it or not, Christianity helped in our evolving and technology advancements. I know. You spout the negatives all the time. And there are some. I doubt that if Europe was Islamic that we would be in the 17th century yet. The words of men is a question. The words of God were warnings to how we live. Look how much we spend for irresponsible ways today. Let the stock market collapse and the pensions and benefits get cut a hearty price and you will see why it is written.
I dont intend to kill anyone unless they attack me. Christians and religious fanatics of all stripes are stupid and not worth my time. Europe at one point was going back to the days of the cave men. Islam saved them and taught them it was ok to bath because water was not evil. This was the level of ignorance in europe at the time. Religious nuts like Tree and those that agree with him are the type that burned women to prove they were witches or not. Its pretty much an ass backwards way of viewing the world and if the stock market collapses I'm betting the first vermin I end up euthanizing will be a religious nutcase.

We're going to be fine, but also the comparisons suggesting the flu is more dangerous are silly I think. The Corona virus has a MUCH higher mortality rate than the flu, and if it spread all over the place like the flu the ramifications of that would be terrible. Humanity would be fine, but many would die.

The last real pandemic we had was a hundred years ago, the Spanish Flu. It killed 50 million world wide and about 675,000 in the US.

The Mahdi is a fraud and so is The AntiChrist. Who are one and the same.

Islam is Satanic & completely rejects Christ as both being God The Son of God and Rejects The Crucifixion, Death Burial Resurrection and Return. Islam is a Demonic Cult.

Mary was not the sister of Moses. That’s weird in Islam. There is a lot in Islam that goes against both The Old Testament and New Testament but the worst they do is Deny Christ.

Jesus was God The Son of God who voluntarily left his glory and power to pay for the sins of man on the same mount Golgotha, Abraham’s faith was tested upon when he was asked to give his son as a sacrifice for the forgiveness of sin, when God stayed his hand and provided The Ram.

The Lamb of God prophesied of by Moses and The Prophets.

Yeshua voluntarily let Himself be crucified, was buried laid siege to Hell, won The Deed back to Earth and The Crown of Adam, was Resurrected, appeared to many and ascended in to Heaven and is coming again To Smash The Government of AntiChrist-Mahdi and cast The AntiChrist Mahdi and his false prophet and his followers in to Hell.

Will you be among them in that day burning in Hell with Mahdi, his False Prophet, and their followers along with Satan & Mahammad?

1 John 4:1-3

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

The Spirit of God is known by this: every spirit who confesses that Yeshua The Messiah has come in the flesh is from God.

But every spirit that does not acknowledge Yeshua is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

I dont intend to kill anyone unless they attack me. Christians and religious fanatics of all stripes are stupid and not worth my time. Europe at one point was going back to the days of the cave men. Islam saved them and taught them it was ok to bath because water was not evil. This was the level of ignorance in europe at the time. Religious nuts like Tree and those that agree with him are the type that burned women to prove they were witches or not. Its pretty much an ass backwards way of viewing the world and if the stock market collapses I'm betting the first vermin I end up euthanizing will be a religious nutcase.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back