Don't panic over the Corona virus, but also stop comparing it to the flu.

We're going to be fine, but also the comparisons suggesting the flu is more dangerous are silly I think. The Corona virus has a MUCH higher mortality rate than the flu, and if it spread all over the place like the flu the ramifications of that would be terrible. Humanity would be fine, but many would die.

True, but even Corona's mortality rate isn't that bad. It seems to be between three and four percent and bear in mind most of those deaths were in China. It's not like those people are getting superb care over there.

The only thing about the Corona Virus that upsets me...................Is what I posted in post 41.........that our politicians have allowed our country to grow almost completely dependent on drugs from China ..........All to make more money of course...........and that our Manufacture of drugs is mostly gone......

They have put us in a position of BEING DEPENDENT ON CHINA............Not only that .......There is no real FDA in China and they have allowed TAINTED drugs into our country........That is a FEDERAL REPORT I POSTED.

In other words, you reject The Message of God’s love for you urging you to find your way back to Him so that you will not perish with the workers of iniquity and unrighteousness.

I fear God, preachThe Gospel of Jesus Christ and await His 2nd coming.

Why will you be left behind to endure The Reign of AntiChrist and The 21 Terrible Judgments if God coming upon The Earth?

Do you not want to escape The Wrath of God, and Judgment Day?

because they fear death and hate God.

Why do you hate God?
So in other words you're a religious nutcase. Got it.

In other words, you reject The Message of God’s love for you urging you to find your way back to Him so that you will not perish with the workers of iniquity and unrighteousness.

Why will you be left behind to endure The Reign of AntiChrist and The 21 Terrible Judgments if God coming upon The Earth?

Why do you hate God?
How do you know god is a him? If god was him why are women blessed with the ability to give birth like a god?

Seek God, Repent of your Evil Ways and avoid The Judgment of God. Accept the Salvation of Yeshua, or reject Him, but know He will reject you in return.

Why do you hate God?
How do you know god is a him? If god was him why are women blessed with the ability to give birth like a god?

Seek God, Repent of your Evil Ways and avoid The Judgment of God. Accept the Salvation of Yeshua, or reject Him, but know He will reject you in return.

Why do you hate God?
You didnt answer my question. How do you know god is a him? Cat got your tongue?

For some reason Trump and Fox want to make out like it is no big deal. Trump even called it a Democratic hoax. Can you imagine our president saying something so stupid?
I wish people would stop misrepresenting what President Trump said. He did not claim the virus was a hoax, he claimed the Democrats response was a hoax.
President Trump is a retard. I promise you, you won't run out of things to ridicule him for, by sticking to the truth. There's no need to lie about what he said.

For some reason Trump and Fox want to make out like it is no big deal. Trump even called it a Democratic hoax. Can you imagine our president saying something so stupid?
I wish people would stop misrepresenting what President Trump said. He did not claim the virus was a hoax, he claimed the Democrats response was a hoax.
President Trump is a retard. I promise you, you won't run out of things to ridicule him for, by sticking to the truth. There's no need to lie about what he said.
Please link to a direct quote. This dumb fucking imbecile even claimed the flu had a higher kill rate.

Well, considering that the corona virus is transmitted easier than SARS, it can have a much larger impact on the population.

And, the death toll for corona is starting to surpass some of those other diseases because of the rate of transmission. Granted, only 2 percent of the people who catch it will die, but when you factor in the contagion factor, this could be worse than SARS.

Couple of points. First, the 2 percent mortality rate is based on data from other countries, where the mortality rate is influenced by several factors that would not apply to the U.S. at large. Two notable examples are differences in racial phenotypes affecting the pathogenic mechanisms of this disease, and differences in comparative population health factors that are relevant to this disease. We do not know enough about the former yet to know the extent to which it affects mortality rate, but the latter is unquestionably relevant and there is a significant disparity between the U.S. and the areas in which the majority of the infections and deaths forming that 2% statistic have occurred .

Side note: SARS is a coronavirus. Most people are using the general term "coronavirus" to refer to this specific strain, COVID-19, but since you mentioned SARS as being different from "the corona virus," I just wanted to point that out for anyone who may not know this.

Last edited:
No, the cat did not get my tongue. The scriptures assign God with The Masculine, and discussing it with you is a waste of my time when you are a slave to sin and hold Evil in your heart, and will not reconcile yourself to God therefore making yourself The Enemy of God.

You know there is a God. All creatures innately know this, yet you will not repent.

You have heard God call to you but you turned deaf ears to Him. You have seen God’s handiwork but chose to remain blind, and you have knowledge of God, but speak of Him as someone who is deaf, dumb, and blind.

Do what you wish with my message to you, to your salvation or to your damnation.

Once a message is received, it is no longer the responsibility of him who delivered it.

Seek God, and Seek Reconciliation with God.

You didnt answer my question. How do you know god is a him? Cat got your tongue?

Older patients and people with preexisting health conditions face the highest risk of dying from the new coronavirus, a recent study found.

The study, done by the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, found that the overall chances of dying from COVID-19 — the disease caused by the virus — are 2.3%. Other estimates suggest the fatality rate could be higher: around 4.3%. The current rate, based on the ratio of reported deaths to total cases worldwide, hovers around 3.4%.

Coronavirus patients with heart disease have a 10% chance of dying. Here's the mortality rate for patients with various underlying health problems.

upload_2020-3-1_11-27-9.png

Coronavirus Update (Live): 88,312 Cases and 3,001 Deaths from COVID-19 Wuhan China Virus Outbreak - Worldometer

We're going to be fine, but also the comparisons suggesting the flu is more dangerous are silly I think. The Corona virus has a MUCH higher mortality rate than the flu, and if it spread all over the place like the flu the ramifications of that would be terrible. Humanity would be fine, but many would die.
89020869_10158114748926719_5299534844882059264_n.jpg

No, the cat did not get my tongue. The scriptures assign God with The Masculine, and discussing it with you is a waste of my time when you are a slave to sin and hold Evil in your heart, and will not reconcile yourself to God therefore making yourself The Enemy of God.

You know there is a God. All creatures innately know this, yet you will not repent.

You have heard God call to you but you turned deaf ears to Him. You have seen God’s handiwork but chose to remain blind, and you have knowledge of God, but speak of Him as someone who is deaf, dumb, and blind.

Do what you wish with my message to you, to your salvation or to your damnation.

Once a message is received, it is no longer the responsibility of him who delivered it.

Seek God, and Seek Reconciliation with God.

Of course their is a god/higher being. The problem is that the bible was written by humans and men specifically. God has never called to me. They call people that hear god talking to them all the time crazy. What I hear is inside of me telling me that people like you are a menace to society. You have fell into worshipping the words of men instead of honoring the actuality of being spiritual. Youre a clown like all the other religious clowns. Remember god did not give us religion. He gave us law.

Amos 3:6

Does the war Trump sound in a city without making the people afraid? Does disaster strike a city unless the LORD sends it?

View attachment 309676

Actually doctors are saying Covid 19 infections have most likely been occurring in the US for months, most were never treated because of mild symptoms much like a cold or flu. The same populations that are subject to complications from the flu are likely to develop complications from Covid 19. So the comparison is accurate, there's no real evidence that Covid 19 will have a higher mortality rate with proper treatment.

Forum List

Back