Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd!

Your childish taunts have zero affect on me. I guess in your tiny malfunctioning brain, you equate winning games with proof that cheating didn't happen.

Doesn't really matter. The Patriots and cheating will be forever linked. Deservedly so.

In my "tiny malfunctioning brain" I equate proof that cheating happened with someone actually PROVIDING proof that cheating happened!

That didn't happen with the Well's Report. It's my belief that the NFL and Roger Goodell owe Tom Brady an apology for how they handled "Deflategate".

I'm funny that way...I don't think you accuse someone of something unless you have the proof to back up your accusation.

You wrote these words doofus:

"Now they get a chance to refute those allegations on the playing field and judging from the first three weeks, the Patriot's offense is out to shove it down the throats of everyone who doubts them."

That is what someone says when they are ignorant enough to think that winning games proves cheating didn't happen. You said it, I pointed it out to you, I'm right, and you are an idiot.

If you were a teacher and you accused one of your students of cheating on a test simply because you think they "might have" cheated...you'd be doing something wrong.

If that student that you accused of cheating then retook the test under supervision and got every question right...and you STILL accused them of cheating...THEN YOU WOULD BE AN ASSHOLE!

My point is that Tom Brady's play on the field this season is him saying to people like yourself..."You think I need to cheat to win? I'm going to score on your team every damn time I touch the ba
Your childish taunts have zero affect on me. I guess in your tiny malfunctioning brain, you equate winning games with proof that cheating didn't happen.

Doesn't really matter. The Patriots and cheating will be forever linked. Deservedly so.

In my "tiny malfunctioning brain" I equate proof that cheating happened with someone actually PROVIDING proof that cheating happened!

That didn't happen with the Well's Report. It's my belief that the NFL and Roger Goodell owe Tom Brady an apology for how they handled "Deflategate".

I'm funny that way...I don't think you accuse someone of something unless you have the proof to back up your accusation.

"Now they get a chance to refute those allegations on the playing field and judging from the first three weeks, the Patriot's offense is out to shove it down the throats of everyone who doubts them."

That is what someone says when they are ignorant enough to think that winning games proves cheating didn't happen. You said it, I pointed it out to you, I'm right, and you are an idiot.

Let's say you were a teacher and you "suspected" that one of your students had cheated on a test? Let's say you suspended that student...gave them an F and publicly humiliated them for their "cheating"? Let's say that they then sat down, retook the test on the same subject and totally aced it...got 100% right? Would you have enough character to admit that you were WRONG...that the student in question knew the material and obviously didn't need to cheat? Or would you insist that they still deserve the F you gave them because of your unproven "suspicion"?

What Tom Brady is doing "proves" that he didn't need to cheat to win. If you had enough character you'd admit that! But that's something that you...and Roger Goodell and the Patriot haters at the NFL Offices refuse to do! So Brady will continue to punish teams on the field because it's the only way he can clear his name.

Idiot.

Did I say they needed to cheat to win? No I did not. They are still cheaters. How fucking dense do you have to be not to understand that simple concept?
I wish the Lions organization cared enough about winning to cheat.

Does the Patriot's coaching staff sit around 24/7 trying to come up with new wrinkles that give them an advantage over their opponents? Hell, yes...it's obvious that they do! The game against the Ravens where they totally confused the Baltimore defense with the tackle eligible rule was a perfect example! The Patriots came up with a new wrinkle that Harbaugh and the Raven's didn't know how to respond to. It was perfectly within the rules and it drove Baltimore crazy when they did it. That's not cheating...that's outsmarting and outworking your opponent's coaching staff! That's what coaches are SUPPOSED to do!

Wait a minute..? Aren't they playing the jags?:lmao:
Seriously,the pats have started out pretty good,but to throw out shit while playing the Jags is in bad taste.
thats the logic of USMB's resident troll old fartstyle far ya.:biggrin: they beat up on a team that has no business being in the NFL and he thinks they are the greatest team in the leauge.priceless.:rofl:

seriously the AFC teams are so weak full of so many bad teams that I dont see how they dont make it back to the superbowl this year.Lets look at the two teams in the AFC that HAD a chance of dethroning them.

the colts and ravens.the colts cant stop anybody with the worst defense in the NFL and the ravens? they cant even beat the chokeland faiders and have lost three in a row.the real superbowl will be the NFC game.when the cheats play the winner of the NFC game in the superbowl,they will be blown out and old fartstyle will commit suicide.:lmao:

Last edited:

If you were a teacher and you accused one of your students of cheating on a test simply because you think they "might have" cheated...you'd be doing something wrong.

If that student that you accused of cheating then retook the test under supervision and got every question right...and you STILL accused them of cheating...THEN YOU WOULD BE AN ASSHOLE!

My point is that Tom Brady's play on the field this season is him saying to people like yourself..."You think I need to cheat to win? I'm going to score on your team every damn time I touch the ba

Let's say you were a teacher and you "suspected" that one of your students had cheated on a test? Let's say you suspended that student...gave them an F and publicly humiliated them for their "cheating"? Let's say that they then sat down, retook the test on the same subject and totally aced it...got 100% right? Would you have enough character to admit that you were WRONG...that the student in question knew the material and obviously didn't need to cheat? Or would you insist that they still deserve the F you gave them because of your unproven "suspicion"?

What Tom Brady is doing "proves" that he didn't need to cheat to win. If you had enough character you'd admit that! But that's something that you...and Roger Goodell and the Patriot haters at the NFL Offices refuse to do! So Brady will continue to punish teams on the field because it's the only way he can clear his name.

Idiot.

Did I say they needed to cheat to win? No I did not. They are still cheaters. How fucking dense do you have to be not to understand that simple concept?

Do you not grasp the concept that in order to call someone a cheater you really need to have something illegal taking place? I know you don't want to admit it but "Deflategate" was a bunch of people in the NFL Office using their power to attempt to handicap a team they don't like and Roger Goodell being too proud to admit that he got taken for a ride by those people! They didn't prove the Patriots cheated! They didn't! They spent millions on an "investigation" that they'd predetermined the outcome of before it started. Read the Well's Report. It's 200 plus pages that can be summed up by the following sentence. The Patriots might have known something about balls being deflated but we have zero proof of that being the case but we're going to punish them as if we did simply because we think we have the power to do so!

Whatever you have to tell yourself, moron.

The thing is that the Patriots will forever be associated with cheating. You will be making your lame ass excuses the rest of your miserable life. This pleases me.

The excuse making is being done by the coaches, players and FANS of other teams that the Patriots dominate, Pred...and that will continue because the Patriots are simply a better organization than they are...from the top down to the bottom.

Wait a minute..? Aren't they playing the jags?:lmao:
Seriously,the pats have started out pretty good,but to throw out shit while playing the Jags is in bad taste.
thats the logic of USMB's resident troll old fartstyle far ya.:biggrin: they beat up on a team that has no business being in the NFL and he thinks they are the greatest team in the leauge.priceless.:rofl:

seriously the AFC teams are so weak full of so many bad teams that I dont how they dont make it back to the superbowl this year.Lets look at the two teams that had a chance of dethroning them.the colts and ravens.the colts cant stop anybody with the worst defense in the NFL and the ravens? they cant even beat the chokeland faiders and have lost three in a row.the real superbowl will be the NFC game.when the cheats play in that game,they will be blown out and old fartstyle will commit suicide.:lmao:

Anyone that refuses to admit that the Patriots have been the best team in football for the past fifteen years is simply delusional. You know...the kind of moron that thinks that 9/11 was an inside job? That kind of an idiot?

The NE Bradyiots don't need to cheat. They just win, and win, and win, and win. They've 6 trips to the SB and come out with 4 wins. They've won their conference almost every year. Sorry haters, It ain't luck and it ain't cheating. It's hard work, good coaching, and talent.

Anyone who thinks they got those rings by "cheating" is an asshole.

oh the truth hurts the poor babies feelings that they have had to cheat to get to the superbowl all those years,poor thing.

funny how cheatriot whiners go into meltdown mode and ignore pesky facts that former NFL players have said Brady is a cheater and liar.

yeah BeliCHEAT is such a great coach that he could never win the entire time he was in cleveland having only one winning season in five years there and his first season with the cheats when Bledsoe was his quarterback he only won 6 games. Brady comes along and saves his ass from the toilet and idiots like you all of a sudden think he is a great coach.comedy gold.:rofl:

Had Belicheat been successful like Bill Parcells was or Mike Holmgren was wherever they went with different teams and always put on a winning product i would give Belicheat credit that he is a good coach but he was a complete loser til shady brady came along and saved his ass from the toilet. and according to nuts like you and old fart style,he is all of sudden a great coach.:rofl::rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
Any of you Patriot haters that thought that the Patriots were going to be hurt by "Deflategate" may have misjudged the effect that joke of an investigation is having on New England. That is one motivated QB.
Can they win another Superbowl? I'd like to see greenbay win this year. Mad respect for Aaron rogers and bradys won enough.

it will be either green bay or arizona that win it all this year,they will more than likely be in the NFC title game and that will be the REAL superbowl.

Brady is one of the best to ever play the game. PERIOD.

(*)
Chicago White Sox
Lance Armstrong
Barry Bonds
The New England Patriots

The thing is that the Patriots will forever be associated with cheating. You will be making your lame ass excuses the rest of your miserable life. This pleases me.

:up::udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
logic and common sense like this post above never registers with Zander he so much has his head up Bradys ass.:biggrin:

They should just disband the Patriots and Tom Brady should retire. No one believes anything they do has any legitimacy. If they win, they're cheating, if they lose it's because they really do suck. There's no overcoming that.
It's too bad, I really did enjoy watching them dominate. But, those days are over. They're forever the liars.
Oh well, it's just a game after all.

Idiot.

Do you not grasp the concept that in order to call someone a cheater you really need to have something illegal taking place? I know you don't want to admit it but "Deflategate" was a bunch of people in the NFL Office using their power to attempt to handicap a team they don't like and Roger Goodell being too proud to admit that he got taken for a ride by those people! They didn't prove the Patriots cheated! They didn't! They spent millions on an "investigation" that they'd predetermined the outcome of before it started. Read the Well's Report. It's 200 plus pages that can be summed up by the following sentence. The Patriots might have known something about balls being deflated but we have zero proof of that being the case but we're going to punish them as if we did simply because we think we have the power to do so!

The excuse making is being done by the coaches, players and FANS of other teams that the Patriots dominate, Pred...and that will continue because the Patriots are simply a better organization than they are...from the top down to the bottom.

Keep telling yourself that doofus. You are going to be making a lot of excuses in the future because the Patriots and cheating will be forever linked.

This pleases me.

The NE Bradyiots don't need to cheat. They just win, and win, and win, and win. They've 6 trips to the SB and come out with 4 wins. They've won their conference almost every year. Sorry haters, It ain't luck and it ain't cheating. It's hard work, good coaching, and talent.

Anyone who thinks they got those rings by "cheating" is an asshole.

oh the truth hurts the poor babies feelings that they have had to cheat to get to the superbowl all those years,poor thing.

funny how cheatriot whiners go into meltdown mode and ignore pesky facts that former NFL players have said Brady is a cheater and liar.

yeah BeliCHEAT is such a great coach that he could never win the entire time he was in cleveland having only one winning season in five years there and his first season with the cheats when Bledsoe was his quarterback he only won 6 games. Brady comes along and saves his ass from the toilet and idiots like you all of a sudden think he is a great coach.comedy gold.:rofl:

Had Belicheat been successful like Bill Parcells was or Mike Holmgren was wherever they went with different teams and always put on a winning product i would give Belicheat credit that he is a good coach but he was a complete loser til shady brady came along and saved his ass from the toilet. and according to nuts like you and old fart style,he is all of sudden a great coach.:rofl::rolleyes-41:

Bill Parcells was only successful in New York...and a great deal of that success was due to a Bill Belichick led defense, you babbling idiot!

Belichick was building something special in Cleveland before Art Modell sold out the city and his coach. 30/30 did a very nice documentary on that...perhaps you should watch it before you spout nonsense like you have here.

As for what the rest of the NFL thinks of Tom Brady? Isn't it kind of curious that even though you seem to think the rest of the NFL sees Brady as a cheater that when it comes to NFL players ranking other NFL players...Tom Brady was ranked as the number 3 player in the league by his peers! Doh!!!

They should just disband the Patriots and Tom Brady should retire. No one believes anything they do has any legitimacy. If they win, they're cheating, if they lose it's because they really do suck. There's no overcoming that.
It's too bad, I really did enjoy watching them dominate. But, those days are over. They're forever the liars.

Ah, got news for you...they are still dominating...and the reason they are is that they're a better organization than the others who are trying to catch them. They won the Super Bowl last year. This year they started 23 new players on their roster and they're STILL 3-0. Think long and hard about that. They're not in it for the short term...they are constantly looking to be good in the long term.

Idiot.

Keep telling yourself that doofus. You are going to be making a lot of excuses in the future because the Patriots and cheating will be forever linked.

This pleases me.
So does a white killing a black boy. You get your kicks from the strangest places.

Ah, got news for you...they are still dominating...and the reason they are is that they're a better organization than the others who are trying to catch them. They won the Super Bowl last year. This year they started 23 new players on their roster and they're STILL 3-0. Think long and hard about that. They're not in it for the short term...they are constantly looking to be good in the long term.

They're probably one of--if not the--best NFL organizations there's been. They can do a lot with very little (as long as Brady's there). The perception, however, is that they're nothing but cheats. A friend of mine from Seattle has such a visceral hate for the Patriots, it's a little scary. And there's a lot like him out there. When they had that season when they pretty much could not lose I was loving it. It was like watching some great war saga, but my Dad (who's since stopped watching football, at least NFL) hated it. He asked me: "What, you like watching somebody beat the crap out of everybody?" Well, yeah. I do. If that team really is that good, and everyone else has to put their A-Game on every time they play them, I love it. Even top tier teams had to watch their ass. Beautiful.
I could have watched a 12 month season of that. :thup:
Now they're forever marred by the deflategate nonsense. I know they're great team. It's just not the same. :(
At least the Raiders are 2-1. For now...

They're probably one of--if not the--best NFL organizations there's been. They can do a lot with very little (as long as Brady's there). The perception, however, is that they're nothing but cheats. A friend of mine from Seattle has such a visceral hate for the Patriots, it's a little scary. And there's a lot like him out there. When they had that season when they pretty much could not lose I was loving it. It was like watching some great war saga, but my Dad (who's since stopped watching football, at least NFL) hated it. He asked me: "What, you like watching somebody beat the crap out of everybody?" Well, yeah. I do. If that team really is that good, and everyone else has to put their A-Game on every time they play them, I love it. Even top tier teams had to watch their ass. Beautiful.
Now they're forever marred by the deflategate nonsense. I know they're great team. It's just not the same. :(
They didn't cheat in the Superbowl so your Seattle buddy is just a sore loser. So close to back to back and this year not looking so good.

Reminds me of my 2005 pistons when they lost game 7 to the spurs. We came so close to a repeat.

Idiot.

This pleases me.
So does a white killing a black boy. You get your kicks from the strangest places.

Leave me out of your fantasies, retard.

It isn't just deflategate, it's the filming of teams from a few years back, it's the snowplow game, they have a long and storied history of cheating. It will mark that team forever. It's well deserved.

It isn't just deflategate, it's the filming of teams from a few years back, it's the snowplow game, they have a long and storied history of cheating. It will mark that team forever. It's well deserved.

Do you really not know that most teams in the NFL have a long history of cheating...not just the Patriots? Joe Montana readily admits that his offensive linemen sprayed PAM on their uniforms to make it harder for defensive players to grab them. Fred Bilitnikoff used so much Stickum all over his arms and legs that he didn't have to catch the ball...it would just stick to him if it hit him! Jerry Kramer from the Lombardi Packers kept a cast on his arm long after he needed it because he found it to be a great weapon for smacking defensive players in the head! The Colts pumped in crowd noise to their stadium to make it harder for visiting offenses to audible! The Bears heated their game balls when there were frigid playing conditions!

So why are you all over the Patriots for something that happened ten years ago and another thing that happened thirty years ago?

Do you really not know that most teams in the NFL have a long history of cheating...not just the Patriots? Joe Montana readily admits that his offensive linemen sprayed PAM on their uniforms to make it harder for defensive players to grab them. Fred Bilitnikoff used so much Stickum all over his arms and legs that he didn't have to catch the ball...it would just stick to him if it hit him! Jerry Kramer from the Lombardi Packers kept a cast on his arm long after he needed it because he found it to be a great weapon for smacking defensive players in the head! The Colts pumped in crowd noise to their stadium to make it harder for visiting offenses to audible! The Bears heated their game balls when there were frigid playing conditions!

So why are you all over the Patriots for something that happened ten years ago and another thing that happened thirty years ago?

"Cheaters" and "Patriots" names United for all eternity. You know it's true, sucks to be you!

"Cheaters" and "Patriots" names United for all eternity. You know it's true, sucks to be you!

Patriots are World Champs and looking like they might be going right back to the Super Bowl. Why would it suck being me? I get to abuse you Patriot haters all season long. Doesn't get much better than that!

Forum List

Back