Don't look now...but the Patriots are PO'd!

Any of you Patriot haters that thought that the Patriots were going to be hurt by "Deflategate" may have misjudged the effect that joke of an investigation is having on New England. That is one motivated QB.

I didn't think they were going to be hurt. Why would I ever think that? They have been cheating for decades and haven't been hurt because no one ever does anything about it. They can win all the games they want to, score all the points they want to, I'm never watching another NFL game ever again.

And BTW, sports history will always include the Patriots among the list of worse cheaters ever.

Chicago White Sox
Lance Armstrong
Barry Bonds
The New England Patriots

Always and forever cheaters.

Keep the hate coming, Pred...it's lighting a fire under the Patriots. Kind of like when "Spygate" broke and everyone said THAT was why the Patriots won so much! Remember what happened following that? They reeled off 15 wins in a row and if not for a miraculous "helmet catch" in the Super Bowl would have had a perfect season. So keep it coming...Belichick LOVES the motivation.

I didn't know the Patriots were listening to me?

"Cheaters" and "NE Patriots" names forever linked.

Oh, they listened. They listened to the WHINERS who rooted for teams that the Patriots beat like rented mules and try and explain those losses by believing that the Patriots "cheat"! Now they get a chance to refute those allegations on the playing field and judging from the first three weeks, the Patriot's offense is out to shove it down the throats of everyone who doubts them.

You probably don't even watch football. No Asians in football.

Idiot. You've probably never played in a football game at any level any time in your sad little life.
Inside linebacker varsity freshman and sophomore year and right fielder/left handed pitcher in varsity baseball. Stopped playing both and wrestled first time ever my sophomore year by senior year I was all state. Got a $1500 a year scholarship to wrestle at emu. .

Unimpressed, Poindexter.

Any of you Patriot haters that thought that the Patriots were going to be hurt by "Deflategate" may have misjudged the effect that joke of an investigation is having on New England. That is one motivated QB.

I didn't think they were going to be hurt. Why would I ever think that? They have been cheating for decades and haven't been hurt because no one ever does anything about it. They can win all the games they want to, score all the points they want to, I'm never watching another NFL game ever again.

And BTW, sports history will always include the Patriots among the list of worse cheaters ever.

Chicago White Sox
Lance Armstrong
Barry Bonds
The New England Patriots

Keep the hate coming, Pred...it's lighting a fire under the Patriots. Kind of like when "Spygate" broke and everyone said THAT was why the Patriots won so much! Remember what happened following that? They reeled off 15 wins in a row and if not for a miraculous "helmet catch" in the Super Bowl would have had a perfect season. So keep it coming...Belichick LOVES the motivation.

Oh, they listened. They listened to the WHINERS who rooted for teams that the Patriots beat like rented mules and try and explain those losses by believing that the Patriots "cheat"! Now they get a chance to refute those allegations on the playing field and judging from the first three weeks, the Patriot's offense is out to shove it down the throats of everyone who doubts them.

Your childish taunts have zero affect on me. I guess in your tiny malfunctioning brain, you equate winning games with proof that cheating didn't happen.

Doesn't really matter. The Patriots and cheating will be forever linked. Deservedly so.

Chicago White Sox
Lance Armstrong
Barry Bonds
The New England Patriots

Your childish taunts have zero affect on me. I guess in your tiny malfunctioning brain, you equate winning games with proof that cheating didn't happen.

Doesn't really matter. The Patriots and cheating will be forever linked. Deservedly so.

In my "tiny malfunctioning brain" I equate proof that cheating happened with someone actually PROVIDING proof that cheating happened!

That didn't happen with the Well's Report. It's my belief that the NFL and Roger Goodell owe Tom Brady an apology for how they handled "Deflategate".

I'm funny that way...I don't think you accuse someone of something unless you have the proof to back up your accusation.

Chicago White Sox
Lance Armstrong
Barry Bonds
The New England Patriots

In my "tiny malfunctioning brain" I equate proof that cheating happened with someone actually PROVIDING proof that cheating happened!

That didn't happen with the Well's Report. It's my belief that the NFL and Roger Goodell owe Tom Brady an apology for how they handled "Deflategate".

I'm funny that way...I don't think you accuse someone of something unless you have the proof to back up your accusation.

You wrote these words doofus:

"Now they get a chance to refute those allegations on the playing field and judging from the first three weeks, the Patriot's offense is out to shove it down the throats of everyone who doubts them."

That is what someone says when they are ignorant enough to think that winning games proves cheating didn't happen. You said it, I pointed it out to you, I'm right, and you are an idiot.

The NE Bradyiots don't need to cheat. They just win, and win, and win, and win. They've 6 trips to the SB and come out with 4 wins. They've won their conference almost every year. Sorry haters, It ain't luck and it ain't cheating. It's hard work, good coaching, and talent.

Anyone who thinks they got those rings by "cheating" is an asshole.

"Now they get a chance to refute those allegations on the playing field and judging from the first three weeks, the Patriot's offense is out to shove it down the throats of everyone who doubts them."

That is what someone says when they are ignorant enough to think that winning games proves cheating didn't happen. You said it, I pointed it out to you, I'm right, and you are an idiot.

If you were a teacher and you accused one of your students of cheating on a test simply because you think they "might have" cheated...you'd be doing something wrong.

If that student that you accused of cheating then retook the test under supervision and got every question right...and you STILL accused them of cheating...THEN YOU WOULD BE AN ASSHOLE!

My point is that Tom Brady's play on the field this season is him saying to people like yourself..."You think I need to cheat to win? I'm going to score on your team every damn time I touch the ba

Let's say you were a teacher and you "suspected" that one of your students had cheated on a test? Let's say you suspended that student...gave them an F and publicly humiliated them for their "cheating"? Let's say that they then sat down, retook the test on the same subject and totally aced it...got 100% right? Would you have enough character to admit that you were WRONG...that the student in question knew the material and obviously didn't need to cheat? Or would you insist that they still deserve the F you gave them because of your unproven "suspicion"?

What Tom Brady is doing "proves" that he didn't need to cheat to win. If you had enough character you'd admit that! But that's something that you...and Roger Goodell and the Patriot haters at the NFL Offices refuse to do! So Brady will continue to punish teams on the field because it's the only way he can clear his name.

The NE Bradyiots don't need to cheat. They just win, and win, and win, and win. They've 6 trips to the SB and come out with 4 wins. They've won their conference almost every year. Sorry haters, It ain't luck and it ain't cheating. It's hard work, good coaching, and talent.

Anyone who thinks they got those rings by "cheating" is an asshole.
And if you aint cheating you aint trying.

If you were a teacher and you accused one of your students of cheating on a test simply because you think they "might have" cheated...you'd be doing something wrong.

If that student that you accused of cheating then retook the test under supervision and got every question right...and you STILL accused them of cheating...THEN YOU WOULD BE AN ASSHOLE!

My point is that Tom Brady's play on the field this season is him saying to people like yourself..."You think I need to cheat to win? I'm going to score on your team every damn time I touch the ba

Let's say you were a teacher and you "suspected" that one of your students had cheated on a test? Let's say you suspended that student...gave them an F and publicly humiliated them for their "cheating"? Let's say that they then sat down, retook the test on the same subject and totally aced it...got 100% right? Would you have enough character to admit that you were WRONG...that the student in question knew the material and obviously didn't need to cheat? Or would you insist that they still deserve the F you gave them because of your unproven "suspicion"?

What Tom Brady is doing "proves" that he didn't need to cheat to win. If you had enough character you'd admit that! But that's something that you...and Roger Goodell and the Patriot haters at the NFL Offices refuse to do! So Brady will continue to punish teams on the field because it's the only way he can clear his name.

Idiot.

Did I say they needed to cheat to win? No I did not. They are still cheaters. How fucking dense do you have to be not to understand that simple concept?

Idiot.

Did I say they needed to cheat to win? No I did not. They are still cheaters. How fucking dense do you have to be not to understand that simple concept?
I wish the Lions organization cared enough about winning to cheat.

Idiot.

Do you not grasp the concept that in order to call someone a cheater you really need to have something illegal taking place? I know you don't want to admit it but "Deflategate" was a bunch of people in the NFL Office using their power to attempt to handicap a team they don't like and Roger Goodell being too proud to admit that he got taken for a ride by those people! They didn't prove the Patriots cheated! They didn't! They spent millions on an "investigation" that they'd predetermined the outcome of before it started. Read the Well's Report. It's 200 plus pages that can be summed up by the following sentence. The Patriots might have known something about balls being deflated but we have zero proof of that being the case but we're going to punish them as if we did simply because we think we have the power to do so!

Chicago White Sox
Lance Armstrong
Barry Bonds
The New England Patriots

thats funny that predfan thinks they have been cheating forever never getting his facts straight that it only started when dirtbag kraft took ownership,he nailed it though in the last paragraph big time though so will go ahead and give him a prop reluctantly.lol

Chicago White Sox
Lance Armstrong
Barry Bonds
The New England Patriots

amen to that.:clap::up:

Last edited:

Idiot.

Do you not grasp the concept that in order to call someone a cheater you really need to have something illegal taking place? I know you don't want to admit it but "Deflategate" was a bunch of people in the NFL Office using their power to attempt to handicap a team they don't like and Roger Goodell being too proud to admit that he got taken for a ride by those people! They didn't prove the Patriots cheated! They didn't! They spent millions on an "investigation" that they'd predetermined the outcome of before it started. Read the Well's Report. It's 200 plus pages that can be summed up by the following sentence. The Patriots might have known something about balls being deflated but we have zero proof of that being the case but we're going to punish them as if we did simply because we think we have the power to do so!

Whatever you have to tell yourself, moron.

The thing is that the Patriots will forever be associated with cheating. You will be making your lame ass excuses the rest of your miserable life. This pleases me.

Forum List

Back