Don’t Let the DNC Fool You—Democrats Love Racism

It what was is it false? Do you or do you not respect and venerate the Founders who were slavers? Yes or no?
That slavers and myself have anything in common. And blacks sold blacks into slavery and blacks owned slaves. You’re still whining. We have evolved and moved on. You can’t. Pretty sad

That slavers and myself have anything in common. And blacks sold blacks into slavery and blacks owned slaves. You’re still whining. We have evolved and moved on. You can’t. Pretty sad
You are clearly the whiner and incapable of honest debate because of your cuck like emotions. I don't venerate black slavers so the fact that black slavers exist has no bearing on this debate. The question is who would stand by and watch an atrocity happen and I argue its more likely to be someone who venerates slavers. So do you? Do you venerate the Founders who were slavers? It's simple yes or no question that anyone who wasn't a coward and a cuck could answer. And really, how much can you claim to have evolved when you still venerate slavers?

You are clearly the whiner and incapable of honest debate because of your cuck like emotions. I don't venerate black slavers so the fact that black slavers exist has no bearing on this debate. The question is who would stand by and watch an atrocity happen and I argue its more likely to be someone who venerates slavers. So do you? Do you venerate the Founders who were slavers? It's simple yes or no question that anyone who wasn't a coward and a cuck could answer. And really, how much can you claim to have evolved when you still venerate slavers?
There is no debate. You're all about ad Hominems. You may as well be Ilhan Omar. Jews and Asians have been persecuted and we are fine. Stop your crying. It is embarrassing. I feel sorry for you. You and your victim mentality.

There is no debate. You're all about ad Hominems. You may as well be Ilhan Omar. Jews and Asians have been persecuted and we are fine. Stop your crying. It is embarrassing. I feel sorry for you. You and your victim mentality.
Nope. I make arguments. I punctuate them with ad hominems for my own personal amusement. All you have are ad hominems and non sequiturs. You brought up black slavers in your last post for absolutely no reason and now Jewish and Asian persecution without real context. Like leaving out that Jews are the recipients of hundreds of billions in reparations.

Let's try again and see if you can follow a logical conclusion. You made an assessment of me, that I would watch a woman on a train being raped and you have yet to provide one lick of evidence for why you would make that assumption. I countered by pointing out its more likely that slave apologists would stand by and do nothing by the fact that they are slave apologists. That's not an ad hominem, that's a reasonable conclusion based on facts. Founders were slavers. Founder Idolaters apologize and excuse their atrocities. Those are all facts. Not a single one is an ad hominem. Let's see if you can respond intelligently.

Nope. I make arguments. I punctuate them with ad hominems for my own personal amusement. All you have are ad hominems and non sequiturs. You brought up black slavers in your last post for absolutely no reason and now Jewish and Asian persecution without real context. Like leaving out that Jews are the recipients of hundreds of billions in reparations.

Let's try again and see if you can follow a logical conclusion. You made an assessment of me, that I would watch a woman on a train being raped and you have yet to provide one lick of evidence for why you would make that assumption. I countered by pointing out its more likely that slave apologists would stand by and do nothing by the fact that they are slave apologists. That's not an ad hominem, that's a reasonable conclusion based on facts. Founders were slavers. Founder Idolaters apologize and excuse their atrocities. Those are all facts. Not a single one is an ad hominem. Let's see if you can respond intelligently.
Cry me a river. Victim mentality 101

You began with calling people “cucks” so you do not want to have an intellectual debate. Don’t kid yourself.
My arguments don't begin and end with pejoratives and ad hominems. Sure I called you cuck, but I do so after I make my point, and I call you a cuck because time and time again your response is nothing more than an angry comment. But really, I don't expect much more from your lot. You're all cowards and cucks. You accuse me of being the type of person to sit back and watch an atrocity but we both know you're the one who hero worships and idolizes slavers and rapists. All you clowns do is project. Lol.

My arguments don't begin and end with pejoratives and ad hominems. Sure I called you cuck, but I do so after I make my point, and I call you a cuck because time and time again your response is nothing more than an angry comment. But really, I don't expect much more from your lot. You're all cowards and cucks. You accuse me of being the type of person to sit back and watch an atrocity but we both know you're the one who hero worships and idolizes slavers and rapists. All you clowns do is project. Lol.
Your very first response on this thread came with pejoratives as you feel sorry for yourself. Perpetual victim you are

Jews haven’t been culturally relevant for 2000 yrs. what else is new? You’re barking up the wrong tree little man. You’re welcome to try and finish what Hitler started. Good luck.
Lol. Who's threatening Jews? Who do you always run to that victim complex? Lol.

Forum List

Back