Don’t Let the DNC Fool You—Democrats Love Racism

Lol. I was talking about your conservatism. That's some victim complex you got there. Lol
I am an Independent. Not a conservative. Next....

If you were wiped out to where there are fewer than 20mil of you left and antisemitism remains unchecked you would be on the defensive too.

Opposite. I refuse to ever allow me or my people to become victims again. Hence we don't kill one another at alarming rates but instead help one another out and we remain among the most prosperous groups in the US.
Because reparations did so much to lift your people out of that victimhood. Yes we've been over this.

Name em....what reparations? Not the few Jews in Europe who are now in Israel but Jews in America.
We already did this dance. Jews have received hundreds of billions in reparations and that is apart from the creation of a Nation-State backed by the United States military and the hundreds of millions given to it by American tax payers every year. There is really no denying that the Jewish people have been supported that black Americans have not. Quite the opposite actually.

Colonizer is how I will be referring to you people from now on.
Yes, you are retarded. You have already proven that beyond any shadow of a doubt.

I was born in this country. My parents were born in this country. My grandparents, great grandparents and great great grandparents were all born in this country.

None of them were colonizers.

Let’s be honest, without identity / class / race politics Democrats can’t be relevant.
Tens of millions of Americans are "irrelevant" because they don't even mount goon attacks on Congress when they lose an election if that is your standard, I guess. It seems a subjective assessment.

Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 8.16.42 AM.png

MEET MR RELEVANT
The Democratic Party being comprised of an ethnic, racial, and gender diversity that is reflective of the nation makes it "irrelevant" to some, obviously.

Last edited:
We already did this dance. Jews have received hundreds of billions in reparations and that is apart from the creation of a Nation-State backed by the United States military and the hundreds of millions given to it by American tax payers every year. There is really no denying that the Jewish people have been supported that black Americans have not. Quite the opposite actually.
Blatant lies. No, we have not gone over this. You keep making excuses why you're not successful. It is everyone else's fault. My parents have never received a penny. Neither have I. Jews self funded the take back of Israel. I already educated you on that. I am 100% denying your claim. Show me a law in America that gave Jews monies.

Tens of millions of Americans are "irrelevant" because they don't even mount goon attacks on Congress when they lose an election if that is your standard, I guess. It seems a subjective assessment.

View attachment 571847
MEET MR RELEVANT
The Democratic Party being comprised of an ethnic, racial, and gender diversity that is reflective of the nation makes it "irrelevant" to some, obviously.
What country are you from?

Thats where you’re wrong…
The composition of the Dem Party is one that reflects the disgusting overpopulated illegal infested, gender confused blue shitholes of America…you know, those who hate core American principles, traditions, culture, history and the like.
Core Americans denounce all that the Party Of Filth stands for.

What country are you from?
One where there is a political party comprised of nearly 90% white folks, mostly aging males, and another one where the racial and gender diversity of the populace is far better represented. The former folks are far more inclined to mount goon attacks on Congress when they lose an election.

Are you a Putin troll?

Thats where you’re wrong…
The composition of the Dem Party is one that reflects the disgusting overpopulated illegal infested, gender confused blue shitholes of America…you know, those who hate core American principles, traditions, culture, history and the like.
Core Americans denounce all that the Party Of Filth stands for.
You sound like a White dude alienated from America.

If you have any credible demographic data of the respective parties, please cite it.

Blatant lies. No, we have not gone over this. You keep making excuses why you're not successful. It is everyone else's fault. My parents have never received a penny. Neither have I. Jews self funded the take back of Israel. I already educated you on that. I am 100% denying your claim. Show me a law in America that gave Jews monies.
No one is talking about your family. You keep bringing them up but your family is irrelevant to the discussion about the overall success of the Jewish people. They been recipients of reparations and incredible amounts of American and international support. The same can hardly be said for black americans.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Let’s be honest, without identity / class / race politics Democrats can’t be relevant. They are all about keeping the social issues that divide Americans thriving and at the forefront…they have no incentive to solve these issues as they have no other message or platform for the people beyond it.
When we see a place like this full of republicans spewing racism all day long, threads like this make me laugh. Republicans offer nothing but they tell each other how the democrats are the racists. When you go to a republican event what does the crowd look like? They are the ones keeping America divided.

Forum List

Back