Don’t Let the DNC Fool You—Democrats Love Racism

They are 12 and 13 and they would. You’re an animal. Say something derogatory about them and our civility is done and you ll put me on ignore like your boyfriend IM2 . Because that’s what cowards do.
Lol. What would I care if a soft cuck boy like you puts me on ignore? Go crawl in your safe space if you need to little bitch.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Lol. What would I care if a soft cuck boy like you puts me on ignore? Go crawl in your safe space if you need to little bitch.
Fuck head. I do not put people on ignore. He put me on ignore. Learn to read mother fucker. I lost 90% of my ancestors in the Holocaust and WW2. Never again. You little asshole think you can threaten my family. Fatso, you are a sorry excuse for a human being. The reason you’re pathetic has zero to do with skin color and everything to do with you being a fucking coward. Keep whining for reparations. I am just going to laugh.

Fuck head. I do not put people on ignore. He put me on ignore. Learn to read mother fucker. I lost 90% of my ancestors in the Holocaust and WW2. Never again. You little asshole think you can threaten my family. Fatso, you are a sorry excuse for a human being. The reason you’re pathetic has zero to do with skin color and everything to do with you being a fucking coward. Keep whining for reparations. I am just going to laugh.
Triggered much bitch boy? Lol. That victimhood has really turned you into an impotent and angry cuck huh? Maybe you should take some of those reparations and put it towards therapy.

• Funny
Triggered much bitch boy? Lol. That victimhood has really turned you into an impotent and angry cuck huh? Maybe you should take some of those reparations and put it towards therapy.
Bitch. You attack my people and damn right I am triggered. You mention my kids and damn right I come at you mother fucker. You’re poor because you’re stupid. Not because of your skin color. Dumb mother fucker.

Azog claims to be a Jew but he posts neo nazi racist bullshit. Then like the rest he'll challenge you to waste part of your day looking for explicit racism in his posts and if you don't he'll claim that's proof he is not a racist. He is a racist and his posts show this pattern of racist behavior:

“ Laissez Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions.

You see this in every post from those who call themselves conservaties here. They support Candace Owens because her traveling minstrel show does the same thing.

Let’s be honest, without identity / class / race politics Democrats can’t be relevant. They are all about keeping the social issues that divide Americans thriving and at the forefront…they have no incentive to solve these issues as they have no other message or platform for the people beyond it.
That's a cool story bro.

I put verklempt boy on ignore because I was tired of wasting my time.

I was born in this country. My parents were born in this country. My grandparents, great grandparents and great great grandparents were all born in this country.

None of them were colonizers.
Hey colonizer.
My family and people have been living on this land a lot longer than that.
No one in my family has ever had an abortion, yet you call us baby killers.
No one in my family has ever been a member of the Communist Party, yet, you call us Commies.
You, by your actions have earned the term colonizer.
If you think by insulting me I am going to stop calling you a colonizer, you are sadly mistaken.

• Love
Hey colonizer.
No one in my family has ever been a member of the Communist Party, yet, you call us Commies.
If you think by insulting me I am going to stop calling you a colonizer, you are sadly mistaken.
It appears that your people have been practicing relentless inbreeding.

Hey colonizer.
Speak the truth brother boom!

This is not their country.

As the great Russell Means said:

“The United States is a fake country”

So before one of you colonizers open your mouth to tell me about returning to Africa, understand that you have no such authority to say that. Now if Brother Boom or Lakota tell me if I am not happy with the situation in America that I should leave, I will consider their opinion and make the appropriate decision.

If one you you colonizers try making me one of you by claiming I have stole the land, I will say that you need to stick that lie up your candy ass. We stole nothing. Africans did not come here, form a government, then implement a genocide policy claiming it was God's will.

Speak the truth brother boom!

This is not their country.

As the great Russell Means said:

“The United States is a fake country”

So before one of you colonizers open your mouth to tell me about returning to Africa, understand that you have no such authority to say that. Now if Brother Boom or Lakota tell me if I am not happy with the situation in America that I should leave, I will consider their opinion and make the appropriate decision.

If one you you colonizers try making me one of you by claiming I have stole the land, I will say that you need to stick that lie up your candy ass. We stole nothing. Africans did not come here, form a government, then implement a genocide policy claiming it was God's will.
I would never tell you to leave. you are one of the better posters here. I don't always chime in on your threads but I always read them. You are a gold mine of information.
Keep fighting the good fight, brother. Yatahey.

• Love
I would never tell you to leave. you are one of the better posters here. I don't always chime in on your threads but I always read them. You are a gold mine of information.
Keep fighting the good fight, brother. Yatahey.
I do the same with your posts. You speak truth, something these guys don't want to face.

Stay strong brother and may you continue to prosper.

STILL got your eyes shut. LOLOL you know damn well who that is.
Wrong. That would be you. You still contributing to thecTrump grift campaign?

Xiden does not exist and thanks to us who really love America, Putin was stopped from running our country.

you love america? Tell us what you love about America. Tell us how your vote for Biden is proof that you love this country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back